Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnYYac

Quote from: Ruckus on Mar 13, 2012, 04:04 PM
About 4 years late to the party but so far the new CoS app is pretty slick.  Anyone else d/l it yet?
Just did.  Thanks.  So, how many apps can this bitch hold? 
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

artump

I'm happy because the weather gets warmer. I can't wait for spring!!! There are so many great things you can do when the weather is better... I mean I like skiing and skating on the ice... but I also love biking and sailing! I already visited my florist in bradford who makes me my flower arrangements for every season and I found already the ones I want for Eastern!

StaggerLee

Quote from: johnnYYac on Mar 13, 2012, 08:11 PM
About 4 years late to the party but so far the new CoS app is pretty slick.  Anyone else d/l it yet?
What is this Ap that you speak of?
Flip Flip Flipadelphia

Ruckus

Quote from: StaggerLee on Mar 14, 2012, 12:46 PM
the Consequence of Sound one.  They've been around for quite some time and never had a mobile version.  I like this one though.  Might be my favorite mobile music site now.  Quibbles with CoS and its contdnt aside, the interface is nice
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

BH

Quote from: Ruckus on Mar 14, 2012, 01:17 PM
the Consequence of Sound one.  They've been around for quite some time and never had a mobile version.  I like this one though.  Might be my favorite mobile music site now.  Quibbles with CoS and its contdnt aside, the interface is nice

Just downloaded.   It looks similar to the layout of MPR music app which is also great by the way.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Ruckus

Quote from: BH on Mar 14, 2012, 02:35 PM

Just downloaded.   It looks similar to the layout of MPR music app which is also great by the way.
Monthly Prescribing Reference?  The number one guide to monthly prescriptions for clinicians.  You OK BH?   I'm worried about you since Missouri became awesome at basketball.  HEXED!  Apparently there is no app for NPR music for DROID yet.

BH

Quote from: Ruckus on Mar 14, 2012, 03:40 PM
Quote from: BH on Mar 14, 2012, 02:35 PM

Monthly Prescribing Reference?  The number one guide to monthly prescriptions for clinicians.  You OK BH?   I'm worried about you since Missouri became awesome at basketball.  HEXED!  Apparently there is no app for NPR music for DROID yet.

Oops!   My Purple Rash?

MIZ!!!!!!

Get on board.   Flip alone is worth the price of admission -->

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

TEO

"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

bluesky

not a current joy or complaint but did the forum not do the time change? I'm out west now and getting very confused  :P

Fully

Quote from: bluesky on Mar 15, 2012, 02:05 PM
not a current joy or complaint but did the forum not do the time change? I'm out west now and getting very confused  :P

I noticed that they other night. Usually the time is listed as EST, but since then it's been on CST which I am fine with since it is the time zone I'm on.

tdb810

Quote from: Fully on Mar 15, 2012, 02:10 PM

I noticed that they other night. Usually the time is listed as EST, but since then it's been on CST which I am fine with since it is the time zone I'm on.
happens every year......
.....Back at the Model Home

johnnYYac

Quote from: tdb810 on Mar 15, 2012, 02:43 PM
Quote from: Fully on Mar 15, 2012, 02:10 PM

happens every year......
There's a setting you can change in your forum profile, where you add hours to the default to reflect local time.  Go to "Profile", then "Account Settings".  Under "Modify Profile", choose "Look and Layout".  You'll see "Time Offset" and might try the "auto-detect". 

Or get a watch.  ;) 
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

mjk73

Catered lunch....world class BBQ. I have enough cleaned off rib bones to make a necklace...something like a Polynesian Headhunter would wear.....coma is kicking in....might need Lipator....drool....zzzz

mjk73

The wisteria is starting to bloom!! It survived the build. Pics to follow soon. It's supposed to be cool and rainy the next day but warm again by Sunday which will help.

Fully

The bell just rang, the students left, and spring break has started. Listening to "One Big Holiday" to celebrate! :D

Ruckus

Philly has some stunning long torsos strolling around

Penny Lane

Quote from: Ruckus on Mar 25, 2012, 08:46 PM

Clair Danes' cousins?
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

Taterbug

Quote from: Ruckus on Mar 25, 2012, 08:46 PM

Or are they just really short legs.

"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

mjk73

For those of you not on facebook

woodnymph

WHAT A GORGEOUS NIGHT!!!  And what a gorgeous night skyyyyyy!!

The spiral light of Venus, rising first and shining best....... for the brand new crescent moon.........  aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time