Baseball Thread...

Started by mother_earth, Feb 22, 2007, 12:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

capt. scotty

Not raining on the parade at all, but this kid cracks me up and havent seen him mentioned in here....Rangers should have him throw the opening day pitch next year  ;D

The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

walterfredo

QuoteNot raining on the parade at all, but this kid cracks me up and havent seen him mentioned in here....Rangers should have him throw the opening day pitch next year  ;D

I bet he's got some blow in his back pocket.  

capt. scotty

QuoteNot raining on the parade at all, but this kid cracks me up and havent seen him mentioned in here....Rangers should have him throw the opening day pitch next year  ;D

I bet he's got some blow in his back pocket.  

there any prop odds anywhere that Ron Washington does a couple rails this week?? Gotta be something like 13/2.
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

TheBigChicken

Sparky Anderson was placed in hospice for dimentia....how sad....hospice people are GREAT people !
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

walterfredo

QuoteSparky Anderson was placed in hospice for dimentia....how sad....hospice people are GREAT people !

Always loved Sparky.  He's what baseball is all about.  I wish him well.  

capt. scotty

QuoteSparky Anderson was placed in hospice for dimentia....how sad....hospice people are GREAT people !

You sure he's in hospice care?? While dementia is a terrible illness, its not something you die from.

TheBigChicken

You sure he's in hospice care?? While dementia is a terrible illness, its not something you die from.
didn't personally check him in....just read it on msn web site and it read he was in hospice care...

pawpaw

"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

Tracy 3000

[size=18]Lincecum/Kramer/Leak[/size]

Jim brings all his love, passion, energy and mystery to the stage and says, "I'm right here."

Jaimoe

R.I.P. Sparky Anderson. He was a great baseball ambassador, smart and successful manager and hilarious guest star (WKRP). Sparky is also a member of the Canadian Baseball Hall of Fame, a rightly deserved honour, one he was quite proud of.

walterfredo

wow, sad day in the baseball world.   :'(

The DARK

RIP Sparky, though you were far before my time.
In another time, in another place, in another face

Tracy 3000

I loved watching the Big Red Machine in the 70's (I can still name the starting line up)

Jim brings all his love, passion, energy and mystery to the stage and says, "I'm right here."

TheBigChicken

.Walt

Congrats Giants fans! Loved Brian Wilson's comments about the smell coming from the crowd  ;D

Also RIP Sparky!
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

lucylew

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

.Walt

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Giants??!!...ETB is an A's fan! How's he doing btw?
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

the_wizzard

Quotehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rw1P7gdtAeY
Way To Go Giants !!!!!!!!!!!
Speaking of Kool and The Gang, check out my friend's video of lower Haight on victory night....
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXPqafq8iJo[/media]

BH

Quotehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rw1P7gdtAeY
Way To Go Giants !!!!!!!!!!!
Speaking of Kool and The Gang, check out my friend's video of lower Haight on victory night....
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXPqafq8iJo[/media]

Hey, they stole that from the 82 Cards.  Just ask your hubby!
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

the_wizzard

I would not be surprised!  I don't know the guy leading the chant, but the person who shot the video is my friend.  She is from LA but hangs tough with one of AJ's friend from St. Louis...