Main Menu

Bonnaroo 2009?

Started by Im_The_Dude, Jan 21, 2009, 11:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

el_chode

QuoteBonnaroo will not be the same without MMJ. Period.

It was my deal breaker 2 years ago. Sold my tix after the final announcement was MMJ free.
I'm surrounded by assholes

Hubcap

QuoteBonnaroo will not be the same without MMJ. Period.

It was my deal breaker 2 years ago. Sold my tix after the final announcement was MMJ free.

yea mmj defently made bonnaroo for me last year.  Still cant get over how amazing that show was even in the rain.  And kanye sucked.

Ghosts_on_TV

I certainly don't think Roo needs MMJ to be awesome. It doesn't hurt though.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

CTdeadhead

QuoteDidnt see this in here, but I just went to check on the Roo lineup and on that page they have an interview with MJJ from before their set last year. I think I might have seen this or part of it somewhere before, but cant remember

http://community.bonnaroo.com/_Artist-Interview-My-Morning-Jacket/video/355251/12058.html?isWLL=true&st=&tid=

kanye?!?!

i thought hippies hate kanye??

oh, never mind its the other way around.
Its dark in that photo, must have been taken long before Kanye's set began.

Penny Lane

there should be a big addition added this week, right? or is it next week? i was thinking it would be the allman bros. i also thought of Blur. hmmmm
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

MickeyReds

Quotethere should be a big addition added this week, right? or is it next week? i was thinking it would be the allman bros. i also thought of Blur. hmmmm
or........mmj?
As long as you keep a straight face...

Penny Lane

Quotethere should be a big addition added this week, right? or is it next week? i was thinking it would be the allman bros. i also thought of Blur. hmmmm
or........mmj?

highly doubtful but i'd love it! i bet Jim will be down there though, hanging out and playing w/other people. (i'm hoping at least) if they're not in europe..

Penny Lane

probably means nothing but on the ROO board: this just in

[size=14]95.1 KY slipped up and said MMJ will play a few small southern shows in prep for the ROO.
[/size]

no clue if this is true or not, i find it hard to believe but my heart's been racing since i heard about it

capt. scotty

Quoteprobably means nothing but on the ROO board: this just in

[size=14]95.1 KY slipped up and said MMJ will play a few small southern shows in prep for the ROO.
[/size]

no clue if this is true or not, i find it hard to believe but my heart's been racing since i heard about it

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :D

the madnessssss
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Penny Lane

[/size]

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :D

the madnessssss

I won't be able to sleep now. my heart was racing when i heard :-) i bet it was just another rumor. i'm searching the board now.

MickeyReds

[/size]

the madnessssss

I won't be able to sleep now. my heart was racing when i heard :-) i bet it was just another rumor. i'm searching the board now.
:D :D :D :D ;D :D :D :D

Penny Lane

ChronicHunger

no fuckin way! is this true i need to know and if it is i need tickets!

Love Dogg

Quotei found the post...i don't wanna get my hopes up. doesn't look like much.

http://community.bonnaroo.com/service/displayDiscussionThreads.kickAction?as=12058&w=79063&d=187321

Thanks for posting, Penny.  There doesn't seem to be anybody that knows for sure, but it sounds like the radio station let something slip.

If they do add, when will they announce? Anybody?
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

likehardcoreee

I would absolutely love this of course.  However, I'm not getting my hopes up based on one post.  The fella who posted that on inforoo just signed up right before posting that.  All of the rumors he posted were part of his first post on the board.  So I kind of feel he's someone who made that account solely to post fake information a lot of people wanted to hear to get everyone's hopes up.  But hey, we can still hope, right?!

And they always announce additions/events and such on Wednesday, so look for an update sometime tomorrow.

Bug

Please be true!  :D

Penny Lane

yeah i woke up this morning leaning towards my original thought--that they'll make up the euro leg of the tour and hit a random fest here or there but i don't think they'll do bonnaroo.

i agree..i was excited when my friend sent me a text last night and then checked the bonaroo message board---that post was probably nothing. sorry for getting everyone's hopes up

MickeyReds

Quoteyeah i woke up this morning leaning towards my original thought--that they'll make up the euro leg of the tour and hit a random fest here or there but i don't think they'll do bonnaroo.

i agree..i was excited when my friend sent me a text last night and then checked the bonaroo message board---that post was probably nothing. sorry for getting everyone's hopes up
:(

Bug

I'm still keeping my hopes up for a few spring/summer shows even if they don't play the Roo.

My guess is that they make up the Europe tour in the fall.

Ghosts_on_TV

QuoteI would absolutely love this of course.  However, I'm not getting my hopes up based on one post.  The fella who posted that on inforoo just signed up right before posting that.  All of the rumors he posted were part of his first post on the board.  So I kind of feel he's someone who made that account solely to post fake information a lot of people wanted to hear to get everyone's hopes up.  But hey, we can still hope, right?!

And they always announce additions/events and such on Wednesday, so look for an update sometime tomorrow.

But that person on Inforoo got it from the Bonnaroo boards, the one penny posted, they didn't just make it up. Weather or not the OP made it up, who knows.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...