My Morning Jacket Jreams.

Started by Paauwe, Apr 09, 2009, 06:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tdb810

I am just going to take over this thread completely! I especially love it because the title says Jreams...because that's the perfect way to capture the essence of a Jacket Dream. 

Anyhoo, here is last night's fun dream!

We are sitting in the (R) orchestra pit (similar to the Mann), and the band comes on.  Again, they play one song, and somehow I manage to make my way backstage during this song. 
While backstage, I meet vespachick and her baby, MMJ.  vespa, who i haven't met before in person, so I didn't really know who it was, hands me her adorable bundle of joy to hold for her, while she wanders around the cavernous backstage area.  As I am playing with little MMJ, I realize that Jim has made his way off of the stage, and into MY seat.  Unfortunately, Baby MMJ does not have her usual earphones on, so I feel it is much safer for her little ears to stay backstage, thereby making it impossible for me to go back to my seat, and ya know, sit on Jim's lap!   I am looking around in a panic for vespa, when finally, after about 3 songs, she returns.  I hand MMJ back, dash out to the pit, only to find that there is now a table set up where the seats used to be.  Maggie and Ky are there, drinking pints, but Jim is back on stage.  Maggie informs be that the person whose baby I was holding was not vespa's.  Before we could unfold the mystery of who this person was, the alarm began blaring away!

Ahhh, i love this band and all of you  ;D ;D ;D
.....Back at the Model Home

vespachick

Quote from: tdb810 on Oct 04, 2011, 10:16 AM
I am just going to take over this thread completely! I especially love it because the title says Jreams...because that's the perfect way to capture the essence of a Jacket Dream. 

Anyhoo, here is last night's fun dream!

We are sitting in the (R) orchestra pit (similar to the Mann), and the band comes on.  Again, they play one song, and somehow I manage to make my way backstage during this song. 
While backstage, I meet vespachick and her baby, MMJ.  vespa, who i haven't met before in person, so I didn't really know who it was, hands me her adorable bundle of joy to hold for her, while she wanders around the cavernous backstage area.  As I am playing with little MMJ, I realize that Jim has made his way off of the stage, and into MY seat.  Unfortunately, Baby MMJ does not have her usual earphones on, so I feel it is much safer for her little ears to stay backstage, thereby making it impossible for me to go back to my seat, and ya know, sit on Jim's lap!   I am looking around in a panic for vespa, when finally, after about 3 songs, she returns.  I hand MMJ back, dash out to the pit, only to find that there is now a table set up where the seats used to be.  Maggie and Ky are there, drinking pints, but Jim is back on stage.  Maggie informs be that the person whose baby I was holding was not vespa's.  Before we could unfold the mystery of who this person was, the alarm began blaring away!

Ahhh, i love this band and all of you  ;D ;D ;D

HOLY SHIT!!! Then WHO HAS MY BABY?????? I know I handed her off to someone backstage....
;D ;D ;D
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

Penny Lane

the dingo ate YOUR baby! that was mine and Jim's baby! Vespa was holding Yim Yunior while i was fist pumping during Victory Dance..you left out a bunch of things, tbd..
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

tdb810

Quote from: Penny Lane on Oct 04, 2011, 11:47 AM
the dingo ate YOUR baby! that was mine and Jim's baby! Vespa was holding Yim Yunior while i was fist pumping during Victory Dance..you left out a bunch of things, tbd..

YIM YUNIOR!

johnnYYac

Quote from: Penny Lane on Oct 04, 2011, 11:47 AM
;D
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Honest Man

I've had quite a few dreams hanging with the band. I thought I was the only psycho who dreams about this band. I guess not!
The fact that my hearts beating, is all the proof you need.

tdb810

Quote from: Honest Man on Oct 04, 2011, 02:01 PM
I've had quite a few dreams hanging with the band. I thought I was the only psycho who dreams about this band. I guess not!
you are in good company : )

touchingmept2

Does anyone have any idea what Jim puts in his water when he performs? Check 3:15 of this http://youtu.be/rGXqjw3OUE4
The time is near, to come forward with whatever killed your spark.

touchingmept2

The time is near, to come forward with whatever killed your spark.

mons

Tweeted this last month after having my first MMJ dream...

"Jim James, now i know you! Cat meowing outside just woke me up out of my first MMJ dream -At CVS with a friend having her license plate made to read "move on." I tell her she should have it read, "IT MOVES,"and then proceed to tell her who MMJ is. While doing so, all of a sudden the band is standing in line behind us. I'm ecstatic. I tell Jim James how great they are, and he takes off his hat and starts talking to me about it. He's as personable as can be. Enter reality and meowing cat. If I never get to personally meet MMJ, at least I know who they are. Can't go wrong! Best wake up call you'll ever receive! Listen! :)"