The T5 countdown to Circuital

Started by CC, Mar 03, 2011, 05:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigkidfallsdown.com

From Deluxe Box to RSD picture discs to Circuital single vinyl and Roll Call/Self Hypnosis and the impending live box set and now stumbling on clips from the VH1 Storytellers and now this little clip - This is becoming one of the most exciting times for me musically in like 15 years! I don't feel like so many things and possibilities have rolled out at once in a long, long while and now in one week's time we will have Holdin' on to Black Metal!

I feel like this is the perfect place to nerd out about it all...so I did.
11.10.07 Knoxville, TN • Bonnarroo '08 • MoF 10.31.09 Louisville, KY • 8.17.10 Chicago, IL

e_wind

This is a place I come only to nerd out about the boys my friend.  :bath:
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

bigkidfallsdown.com

e_wind, I was at the Chicago show in August,  as well - debating on Chicago or Wakarusa this year. I've never been to Wakarusa and of course as soon as I move to Lawrence it's moved to the Ozarks.

How's the weather at Wakarusa? Bonnarroo's weather, to me, was fuuuuuucking miserable...minus the 4 hours of MMJ in the light rain  ;)
11.10.07 Knoxville, TN • Bonnarroo '08 • MoF 10.31.09 Louisville, KY • 8.17.10 Chicago, IL

e_wind

The weather will be just the same. I get ya tho, it's too damn hot at these festivals! The only difference is that at Wakarusa you have the option of camping in the woods
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

bigkidfallsdown.com

Bummer - It's hard to even drink a beer in that hot ass weather.

wheelhousetunes

Quote from: Bigsky on Apr 12, 2011, 04:07 PM
The bonus tracks are Carried Away and Friends Again (both live from last year).

Can you please point us (me) to where these bonus tracks are located? Thanks!  :thumbsup:

MarkW

Quote from: bigkidfallsdown.com on Apr 19, 2011, 12:23 PM

Now you're just talking nonsense...  ;) :beer:
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

Ghosts_on_TV

Quote from: wheelhousetunes on Apr 19, 2011, 12:42 PM

Can you please point us (me) to where these bonus tracks are located? Thanks!  :thumbsup:

He just added live versions to it, they aren't really the "bonus tracks".
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

Bigsky

Quote from: Ghosts_on_T5 on Apr 19, 2011, 01:23 PM
Quote from: wheelhousetunes on Apr 19, 2011, 12:42 PM

He just added live versions to it, they aren't really the "bonus tracks".

correct...I just took them from a couple bootlegs of the boys from last summer

JaneCool

Quote from: bigkidfallsdown.com on Apr 19, 2011, 12:23 PM

Hehe, that's what Jack and Coke is for.  :thumbsup:
So, I do believe.....

el_chode

WOAH when has it ever been too hot for beer? I mean, it's scientifically possible for it to be too hot for fermented rice water that caters to your inner man by counting carbs and calories.

But beer? I mean it's just diluted hopped up whiskey. A good ale gets better as it gets warmer!

STOP WHINING ABOUT BEER
I'm surrounded by assholes

bigkidfallsdown.com

Cheers, everybody!

Havin' a listen to all my new goodies - and you are all right - where there is a will there is a way - the drinking must go on even in the heat!

tdb810

Quote from: bigkidfallsdown.com on Apr 19, 2011, 12:09 PM
e_wind, I was at the Chicago show in August,  as well - debating on Chicago or Wakarusa this year. I've never been to Wakarusa and of course as soon as I move to Lawrence it's moved to the Ozarks.

How's the weather at Wakarusa? Bonnarroo's weather, to me, was fuuuuuucking miserable...minus the 4 hours of MMJ in the light rain  ;)

Which is why the Hangout will be ideal :). Sand, sun & surf!  Oh, and plenty of beer!
.....Back at the Model Home

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Quote from: el_chode on Apr 19, 2011, 09:31 PM
WOAH when has it ever been too hot for beer? I mean, it's scientifically possible for it to be too hot for fermented rice water that caters to your inner man by counting carbs and calories.

But beer? I mean it's just diluted hopped up whiskey. A good ale gets better as it gets warmer!

STOP WHINING ABOUT BEER

amen.

DejaView2011

Quote from: bigkidfallsdown.com on Apr 19, 2011, 11:39 AM
From Deluxe Box to RSD picture discs to Circuital single vinyl and Roll Call/Self Hypnosis and the impending live box set and now stumbling on clips from the VH1 Storytellers and now this little clip - This is becoming one of the most exciting times for me musically in like 15 years! I don't feel like so many things and possibilities have rolled out at once in a long, long while and now in one week's time we will have Holdin' on to Black Metal!

I feel like this is the perfect place to nerd out about it all...so I did.
Brother,  I.could have written this same post myself!  You echoed my own feelings perfectly.  Thank you. Let us all nerd out. With beer. :-)
Why does my mind blow to bits everytime they play that song?

neutron

Hey, sorry to bring this back from the dead...

By any chance could someone provide me with the artwork or the link to the free download from Evil Urges Live at T5... not the actual album (which I have and love). For some reason the only album artwork I am missing is from this day. Thanks!