Circuital Has... Arrived!!!

Started by Tieoptional, May 25, 2011, 03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kory

Got mine today, woot... so impressed i ordered another box before it's too late. No golden ticket here but i made quick work of putting the picture in a frame in between flipping the 4 sides...

Visit [url="http://www.37flood.com"]http://www.37flood.com[/url] for Louisville music news.
Also, [url="http://www.koryjohnsonphotography.com"]http://www.koryjohnsonphotography.com[/url]

bigkidfallsdown.com

11.10.07 Knoxville, TN • Bonnarroo '08 • MoF 10.31.09 Louisville, KY • 8.17.10 Chicago, IL

Crispy

It's HERE! Manhattan in hand, needle prepared to drop, ears ready for the goodness.  :)
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

ralph

Quote from: Crispy on May 27, 2011, 07:16 PM
It's HERE! Manhattan in hand, needle prepared to drop, ears ready for the goodness.  :)

no preztels?

Enjoy...
At my house, we call them uh-ohs.

Goose24

The album has arrived at my apartment! Only problem is I'm 3 hours away at my parents house for the weekend... :'(

el_chode

I'm surrounded by assholes

slappymoe

tdb810

Quote from: Crispy on May 27, 2011, 07:16 PM

Nice! 
.....Back at the Model Home

Crispy

Ohhh, but now I has a sad...my records are warped, the first one will play (and it is WONDERFUL), but the second will not. Downloading the digitals now, but I wanna hear the records!

And no pretzels.

:'( :'( :'(

"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

tdb810

Quote from: Crispy on May 27, 2011, 09:09 PM
Ohhh, but now I has a sad...my records are warped, the first one will play (and it is WONDERFUL), but the second will not. Downloading the digitals now, but I wanna hear the records!

And no pretzels.

Criminy! NO way! Sorry to hear that! 
While we are on the topic -- I am so technically challenged --- how did you download the digitals?  I didn't see a code or get an email or anything? 

ralph

bummer dude.  Thats the universe telling you to stay a virgin forever.  Maybe youre just not cut out to be a dirty whore...

Crispy

Quote from: ralph on May 27, 2011, 09:13 PM
bummer dude.  Thats the universe telling you to stay a virgin forever.  Maybe youre just not cut out to be a dirty whore...

NO! I wanna be a whore!  I wanna be a dirty whore!

Trish, there should be a download card in the record jacket, with the second record -- look harder!  ;)

ralph

if its any consolation, I reckon you'd make a good dirty whore!  :beer:

adl6690

Quote from: wakebord on May 27, 2011, 12:47 PM
got my download to work today but no live songs  :(

The digital download of the entire album? How did you do that?

tdb810

Quote from: Crispy on May 27, 2011, 09:18 PM
Quote from: ralph on May 27, 2011, 09:13 PM

NO! I wanna be a whore!  I wanna be a dirty whore!

Trish, there should be a download card in the record jacket, with the second record -- look harder!  ;)

thank you my man!!!

Crispy

Quote from: ralph on May 27, 2011, 09:19 PM
if its any consolation, I reckon you'd make a good dirty whore!  :beer:

Screw you, ralph -- I AM a dirty, dirty whore, I'm listening to Circuital now in digital mode. /hanging head in shame/

Im The Dude

Quote from: Crispy on May 27, 2011, 09:09 PM

And no pretzels.

I had the same problem. One of mine is warped but it still plays....it was the second LP.
7/9/03 6/8/04 10/4/08 5/2/10 8/27/10 10/18--10/23/10(T5) 8/10/11 8/12/11

subinai

Side A/B are warped for me. Play though. Wamps.

bobyar

Box delivered by USPS. Roll Call Poster. Roll Call Shirt. That's all. No tunes. Bummer. We'll see how BandMerch customer service responds. I've been in the queue for 12 hours now awaiting assignment of my case to a customer service rep.

Dillsnufus

that worries me cause everything but my box has a shipping number it says "null" on it. the rest have the same shipping number i assume it's with the box too.
Gazziza My Dillsnufus