Circuital Has... Arrived!!!

Started by Tieoptional, May 25, 2011, 03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

firesofcanning

Quote from: oistheone on May 27, 2011, 11:28 AM
All you lucky Americans with your tracking capability -- us Canucks just have to play the waiting game! Bah!

YES! It's driving me crazy! haha.
[url="//twitter.com/firesofcanning"]twitter.com/firesofcanning[/url]

firesofcanning

Quote from: petemoss on May 27, 2011, 02:09 PM
Has anyone in Canadaland got theirs yet??

Not yet and my e-mail said it was shipped on May 20th.
[url="//twitter.com/firesofcanning"]twitter.com/firesofcanning[/url]

lucylew

No email.  Order status is null.  Oh, when I tried to email customer service it said my "user name" does not exist.  WTF?

I am literally sick to my stomach over this.

el_chode

Quote from: lucylew on May 28, 2011, 10:00 AM
No email.  Order status is null.  Oh, when I tried to email customer service it said my "user name" does not exist.  WTF?

I am literally sick to my stomach over this.

I didn't get any shipment notification, it just appeared one day
I'm surrounded by assholes

searchinbig

Quote from: Crispy on May 27, 2011, 09:09 PM
Ohhh, but now I has a sad...my records are warped, the first one will play (and it is WONDERFUL), but the second will not. Downloading the digitals now, but I wanna hear the records!

And no pretzels.

:'( :'( :'(

Mine is warped too. Kinda sucks. Looks like the needle's gonna fly off cause it's spinning ( round and round ,gracefully) so freakin' fast at 45! Wonder if they will replace these??

The d/l card WAS inside the record sleeve.  :thumbsup:
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

Crispy

Quote from: searchinbig on May 28, 2011, 11:27 AM
Ohhh, but now I has a sad...my records are warped, the first one will play (and it is WONDERFUL), but the second will not. Downloading the digitals now, but I wanna hear the records!

And no pretzels.

Mine is warped too. Kinda sucks. Looks like the needle's gonna fly off cause it's spinning ( round and round ,gracefully) so freakin' fast at 45! Wonder if they will replace these??

I guess the drives from Tennessee to California and then to various locales introduced enough temperature variation to warp a bunch of records. Probably not on the first leg, or they would all be messed up.

I hope they'll send a replacement, but I might just go buy one from my regular record store anyway.
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

darkglow

the code that's on the ticket included with my box set does not work for the digi downloads.. walking down the street to the vinyle store to pick up a 40 dolla turntable to hook up to my home theater system. my good friend thesteamengine helped me sort out all the digital optical audio input in tandum with the old RCA (red/white) connections.. i know that the sound quality is not as good as the digital interface... but i dont have the vinyl collection  to warrant a badass table "YET"..

my records don't appear to be warped.. we'll find out in about an hour.. see you guys on the other side..

crispy wish i could share a manhattan with ya and let you listen to my non-warped ones

Crispy

Quote from: darkglow on May 28, 2011, 12:44 PM
the code that's on the ticket included with my box set does not work for the digi downloads.. walking down the street to the vinyle store to pick up a 40 dolla turntable to hook up to my home theater system. my good friend thesteamengine helped me sort out all the digital optical audio input in tandum with the old RCA (red/white) connections.. i know that the sound quality is not as good as the digital interface... but i dont have the vinyl collection  to warrant a badass table "YET"..

my records don't appear to be warped.. we'll find out in about an hour.. see you guys on the other side..

crispy wish i could share a manhattan with ya and let you listen to my non-warped ones

Bring yours to Colorado in August and we'll swap, and I'll fix the Manhattans.  ;) Don't forget to set the speed to 45!
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

bluesky

Darkglow...where is this code you speak of?

darkglow

Quote from: bluesky on May 28, 2011, 01:45 PM

in the sleeve of the second vinyl... dig deep in there it's a small little card

adl6690

Mine's warped pretty bad.....

littleacorn

These were pressed at united record pressing in nashville. The warped records sound to m e like a transit issue.  Jack white presses all of his stuff there and I've had nothing but top notch records. Also urp always hides the download cards in the sleeves and they tend to stick inside the gatefold. I'm waiting here not so patiently for the mail lady to deliver mine today
mmj blew my brain to bits on 6-17-11,8-22-12, 6-11-15, 5-28-16, 5-29-16

My Morning Tube top

Quote from: Crispy on May 28, 2011, 11:39 AM

And no pretzels.

You better eat some pretzels Tuesday! ;D

I guess the drives from Tennessee to California and then to various locales introduced enough temperature variation to warp a bunch of records. Probably not on the first leg, or they would all be messed up.

I hope they'll send a replacement, but I might just go buy one from my regular record store anyway.

Ruckus

Quote from: Crispy on May 28, 2011, 11:39 AM

And no pretzels.

I can't imagine them sending replacements but I'll go ahead and mention that both of mine were significantly warped.  I shall go solve this problem now.
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

DejaView2011

Quote from: adl6690 on May 27, 2011, 09:40 PM
Quote from: wakebord on May 27, 2011, 12:47 PM
got my download to work today but no live songs  :(

The digital download of the entire album? How did you do that?
If you pull disc 2 all the way out with its sleeve, there's a small black piece of paper with instructions and your download code in the album jacket.
Why does my mind blow to bits everytime they play that song?

RexRupert

My d/l card was stuck in the LP-2 sleeve between the sleeve and gatefold, tucked deep in there. Any word on the 20 panel fold out poster?  I have only listened to LP-1 A/B and it wasn't warped, hopefully I can report the same for LP-2.

littleacorn

Wow this is such a awesome box set very much comparable to the white stripes under great white northern lights boxset which btw won a grammy so maybe the boys will too. No golden ticket for this guy but who cares i just feel lucky that my lps arent warped
mmj blew my brain to bits on 6-17-11,8-22-12, 6-11-15, 5-28-16, 5-29-16

oistheone

Have not yet received the box, but all this talk of warped records saddens me. The only time I've recently had a problem with badly-pressed vinyl was the Neil Young vinyl box that came out a year or two ago, and Warner was very quick in sending out replacement copies, as well as bonus goodies for the trouble. I would hope that BandMerch or whoever is in charge of selling these would do the same for Circuital customers with defective copies.

CountSA

My Roll Call standard vinyl package was waiting for me when I arrived home from work yesterday.  It was a nice surprise on my 30th bday!

bluesky

thank-you Darkglow!!!!  :)

Quote from: darkglow on May 28, 2011, 01:49 PM
Quote from: bluesky on May 28, 2011, 01:45 PM

in the sleeve of the second vinyl... dig deep in there it's a small little card