"Listen to What Circuital IS, not what Circuital ISN'T"

Started by billybuckner, Jun 02, 2011, 07:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

halesdd

Quote from: e_wind on Jun 06, 2011, 02:40 PM
the people getting utterly upset and cussing this dude out are equally as ridiculous as the original post.

Nah, its just fun to cuss and call people names.  It's an American past-time in itself.   ;D
And all that ever mattered will some day turn back to batter, like a joke.

Tracy 2112

Quote from: halesdd on Jun 06, 2011, 04:12 PM
the people getting utterly upset and cussing this dude out are equally as ridiculous as the original post.

Nah, its just fun to cuss and call people names.  It's an American past-time in itself.   ;D

fuck you
Be the cliché you want to see in the world.

Bigsky

...as a stated in my post..."how you react is what you'll get back."

halesdd

Quote from: Tracy 2112 on Jun 06, 2011, 04:23 PM

fuck you

Just spewed milk out of my nose.  Thanks Tracy!! Not sure why I found that so funny but I needed that laugh!!

blucas

Quote from: Tracy 2112 on Jun 06, 2011, 04:23 PM

fuck you
;D

soft and warm all the time make you want it over and over

MarkW

Quote from: TheSoundsofSilence on Jun 05, 2011, 09:48 PMI am on board with billybuckner and a few others whom feel the band has a quirky sound at times-I believe it began at "What a Wonderful Man" and obviously had a huge existance in the EU sessions, aside from OUTTA MY SYSTEM I don't see it rear it's ugly head much here on CIRCUITAL.

Cobra.
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

patrickbateman

Quote from: DaFunkyPrecedent on Jun 06, 2011, 02:43 AM
You Wanna Freak Out is this albums Remnants.  Most don't like it...some LOVE it.

I don't really understand what's not to like about Remnants. It rocks my balls off.

halesdd

Quote from: patrickbateman on Jun 06, 2011, 07:43 PM
Quote from: DaFunkyPrecedent on Jun 06, 2011, 02:43 AM
You Wanna Freak Out is this albums Remnants.  Most don't like it...some LOVE it.

I don't really understand what's not to like about Remnants. It rocks my balls off.

Amen!!  Remnants is incredible.  I am the same as you in that I dont see what is not to like about it.  It is very Pearl Jam-esc and I love it.  But I dont see the correlation between the You Wanna Freak Out and Remnants.

el_chode

I don't see it either, on either end. Both songs are great and I don't know anyone who doesn't like Remnants. In fact, I think it's a forgotten gem of EU because it doesn't fit on that album at all.

WIth that said, I stand by my statement that Freak Out is the wild cousin of Where to Begin
I'm surrounded by assholes

adl6690

Self righteousness is what is ridiculous....

e_wind

Quote from: el_chode on Jun 06, 2011, 08:08 PM

WIth that said, I stand by my statement that Freak Out is the wild cousin of Where to Begin

I can see that. YWFO is my favorite song on the album. Where to Begin is possibly my favorite song of all time. They do have similarities, in lyrics and music.
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

johnnYYac

Can I sue for infringement?  Buckner stole the subject of this thread from a quote of ME!  I can't find it, but this is an OUTRAGE!   >:(

I can see now why the boys avoid this place. 

The best reply to a thread you don't like is this:

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

blucas

Quote from: johnnYYac on Jun 09, 2011, 11:05 PM
Can I sue for infringement?  Buckner stole the subject of this thread from a quote of ME!  I can't find it, but this is an OUTRAGE!   >:(

johnnY...I will bear witness in support of your infringement suit.  On behalf of the positive vibe you spread throughout the boards, I searched for and found your quote.  It just so happens that your quote was offered directly to young william when he was whining about Circuital yet again in a thread he created about a "reverbless jim james".  Your quote is as follows:

"Sorry it didn't do it for you, but give it a number of listens, preferably w/headphones, and see what happens.

Like Stan from American Dad, I'd pay $900 to hear Jim James gargle (not really), but I needed a few listens to appreciate what Circuital is.

Free your mind in terms of what Circuital ISN'T.  That is the key to salvation.

And if that doesn't work, I bet you'll still love the live show. "

Kudos for being kind and trying to make someone feel comfortable.  It is unfortunate that your thoughtful words were twisted around and mocked in an immature manner.  Though I do think the severe whippin' that young william has received is well deserved, I will join you on your course on the high road and not pile on.  The quote is once again yours and the good karma it sprang from is restored.   :)
soft and warm all the time make you want it over and over

johnnYYac

Quote from: blucas on Jun 10, 2011, 03:49 AM

johnnY...I will bear witness in support of your infringement suit.  On behalf of the positive vibe you spread throughout the boards, I searched for and found your quote.  It just so happens that your quote was offered directly to young william when he was whining about Circuital yet again in a thread he created about a "reverbless jim james".  Your quote is as follows:

"Sorry it didn't do it for you, but give it a number of listens, preferably w/headphones, and see what happens.

Like Stan from American Dad, I'd pay $900 to hear Jim James gargle (not really), but I needed a few listens to appreciate what Circuital is.

Kudos for being kind and trying to make someone feel comfortable.  It is unfortunate that your thoughtful words were twisted around and mocked in an immature manner.  Though I do think the severe whippin' that young william has received is well deserved, I will join you on your course on the high road and not pile on.  The quote is once again yours and the good karma it sprang from is restored.   :)
Wow, thanks my brother from another mother!  Now I am both pleased by your response and double pissed at this guy.  Wait... okay, it passed.  We all have better things to do with our time.  Me, I plan to enjoy the live versions of Circuital and their back catalog, plus other surprises, on tonight's Bonnaroo webcast.

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Bigsky

Quote from: johnnYYac on Jun 10, 2011, 11:37 AM
Quote from: blucas on Jun 10, 2011, 03:49 AM

Wow, thanks my brother from another mother!  Now I am both pleased by your response and double pissed at this guy.  Wait... okay, it passed.  We all have better things to do with our time.  Me, I plan to enjoy the live versions of Circuital and their back catalog, plus other surprises, on tonight's Bonnaroo webcast.

...see you there.  :thumbsup: