MMJ Forum Calendar

Started by Johnny_Yac, Jul 24, 2010, 08:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joey_rogo

500 posts WOOT. my bday is tomorrow. i'll be celebrating it with some mmj :D

johnnYYac

Quote500 posts WOOT. my bday is tomorrow. i'll be celebrating it with some mmj :D

Its official now, on the Forum Calendar.  Until then, it was just a rumor.  I'll save birthday greetings for when I see you tomorrow!
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

ericm

Jan. 7th , for me.

Nice work JohnnY
"Where's Jim going?"

johnnYYac

QuoteJan. 7th , for me.

Nice work JohnnY
Thanks, Eric.  You're in!  Hope to see you at a show again real soon.  Had a great time talking with you in Vermont.  Garden State, represent!

Who else are we missing?  I know there's a ton of you that need to get on the calendar.  C'mon, don't hesitate.  If you're shy, PM or email me.  I want every date on this bitch filled!

And I still need the band member's birthdays, if anyone knows.

ericm

QuoteJan. 7th , for me.

Nice work JohnnY
Thanks, Eric.  You're in!  Hope to see you at a show again real soon.  Had a great time talking with you in Vermont.  Garden State, represent!

Same here JohnnY.  

I think the next one will be T5. I'm sure we'll touch base before then, but looking forward to hangng out with you again.

Jersey was well represented in VT! 8-)
"Where's Jim going?"

lil sis

QuoteJan. 7th , for me.

Nice work JohnnY

Same here JohnnY.  

I think the next one will be T5. I'm sure we'll touch base before then, but looking forward to hangng out with you again.

[highlight]Jersey was well represented in VT! 8-)[/highlight]
Heck yeah!

Mine is May 10th  :)
"There's still time for you to change your mind or whatever else you do."

johnnYYac

lil sis is added.  Fellow Taurus?  So, you got MMJ on SNL in 2008 as a birthday present (did you catch it or were you out celebrating?).

If you haven't checked yet, go to this link to make sure I didn't screw it up or forget:

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=john%40johnnyyac.com&ctz=America/New_York

lil sis

Quotelil sis is added.  Fellow Taurus?  So, you got MMJ on SNL in 2008 as a birthday present (did you catch it or were you out celebrating?).

If you haven't checked yet, go to this link to make sure I didn't screw it up or forget:

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=john%40johnnyyac.com&ctz=America/New_York
Thank you!  Rock on fellow Taurus!  8-)

Unfortunately, I was not a Jacket fan in 2008.  I was, however, turning 25 that year and had a huge party in NYC so all was not lost.  ;D
"There's still time for you to change your mind or whatever else you do."

johnnYYac

Revisiting the Forum Calendar and need some dates.

Specific release dates for The Tennessee Fire (May 1999), Heartbreakin' Man EP (May 2000), and MMJ Does Xmas Fiasco Style (October 2000).

Also, still looking to add Forum members' birthdays and other key dates from the history of MMJ. 

You can access the calendar at this URL: http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=john%40johnnyyac.com&ctz=America/New_Yo...

Jellyfish

The MOF on ACL next week,I can't wait!
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

johnnYYac

Quote from: Jellyfish on Jan 01, 2011, 11:56 PM
The MOF on ACL next week,I can't wait!
Yes, the next big thang.  I checked program listings for the PBS station out of Boston (WGBH) and found no airings in their schedule.  On the NHPTV site, this episode is being broadcast at midnight on Tuesday, Jan.11.  So, check your local PBS station website for their schedule, or catch it online.