So I made a YY tee shirt

Started by AMightyPirate, Mar 04, 2010, 09:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AMightyCaporal

Quote from: scosby2 on Nov 12, 2012, 10:38 AM
freaking awesome cap!!! you know you've made it when your band is using your t-shirt design...well the lead singer...same difference basically...awesome job nonetheless...i liked that shirt from day one and knew when i got on the site this morning i had seen it somewhere

Thanks so much! I feel incredibly fortunate to have had this opportunity - but I don't think I would have followed through with it if it weren't for the positive support from this community! Ya'll rock!
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

Ruckus

Quote from: AMightyCaporal on Nov 12, 2012, 07:35 AM
Thanks to MissBananaBear for digging this thread up...  So the shirt has been printed and looks like can only be bought now at http://www.jimjames.com/ as part of the Limited package.  Thanks to all for the support when this first came up - very exciting to wake up and find that it has actually been used!
:beer: :thumbsup:
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

johnnYYac

Well done, AMC!  Your shirt is the only reason I'm getting the package.  GC shipping is criminal, but I hope a healthy dose of the proceeds find their way to your wallet. 
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

AMightyCaporal

Quote from: johnnYYac on Nov 12, 2012, 01:21 PM
Well done, AMC!  Your shirt is the only reason I'm getting the package.  GC shipping is criminal, but I hope a healthy dose of the proceeds find their way to your wallet.

Thanks so much Johnny!  If you want to hear a shipping horror story ask BananaBear how much it will cost her to get the preorder UPS'd to her
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

SaraBananaBear

Quote from: AMightyCaporal on Nov 12, 2012, 02:00 PM

Thanks so much Johnny!  If you want to hear a shipping horror story ask BananaBear how much it will cost her to get the preorder UPS'd to her

Oh yes, I present to you, the option that I didn't pick:

Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket

AMightyCaporal

Quote from: SaraBananaBear on Nov 12, 2012, 02:10 PM

Criminal

Fully

Quote from: AMightyCaporal on Nov 12, 2012, 02:18 PM
Quote from: SaraBananaBear on Nov 12, 2012, 02:10 PM

Criminal
Doubt there will be much demand in Europe for the deluxe package  even if it was personally delivered by Jim that's still a sin and a shame.

CHIMMJFAN

Thanks to MissBananaBear for digging this thread up...  So the shirt has been printed and looks like can only be bought now at http://www.jimjames.com/ as part of the Limited package.  Thanks to all for the support when this first came up - very exciting to wake up and find that it has actually been used!

WOW! That is so cool, you have to feel so great about this shirt being used by Jim! Love the design and I will proudly be wearing this!

CHIMMJFAN
"He got tired of walkin' a tightrope"

jaye

That is so cool!  And you had no idea your design was going to be used?!   Congratulations  :beer:

AMightyCaporal

Quote from: jaye on Nov 12, 2012, 08:03 PM
That is so cool!  And you had no idea your design was going to be used?!   Congratulations  :beer:

Thank you!  They had bought the design from me but never said anything about how or when it might be used.  The design was created a while ago so I just assumed that they probably buy designs like this to have for future use or to just hold on to just in case.  It was a complete surprise to see it this morning though

AMightyCaporal

Quote from: CHIMMJFAN on Nov 12, 2012, 07:34 PM

WOW! That is so cool, you have to feel so great about this shirt being used by Jim! Love the design and I will proudly be wearing this!

CHIMMJFAN

It certainly is a tremendous honor - I'm so excited to have had the chance to give back to a band/artist that has given me so much. Thank you for the kind words - I'm so happy to hear that folks like the design

BH

So awesome AMC!   Makes the whole thing even more special.    And just another example (#33,578) of why I love this band.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

weeniebeenie

How loud can silence get?

AMightyCaporal

Quote from: BH on Nov 13, 2012, 12:03 AM
So awesome AMC!   Makes the whole thing even more special.    And just another example (#33,578) of why I love this band.

Thanks BH! I'd love to see the rest of that list

AMightyCaporal

APR

Great work on the art work AMC.  Besides the fact that it's a cool image, I'm looking forward to wearing your it especially knowing a big forum/fan designed it.  And congrats on JJ digging it enough to put it on his first shirt.

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

AMightyCaporal

Quote from: johnnYYac on Nov 15, 2012, 01:23 PM
I'm guessing these were pulled from a production run for ground(ctrl)...

Note seller is in Hong Kong.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Rare-MMJ-MY-MORNING-JACKET-S-M-L-XL-2XL-Sizes-Available-Black-T-Shirt-/121020747884?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&hash=item1c2d66106c

Oh wow... maybe I should get one for myself from there.  The one I ordered as part of the package is for my wife

AMightyCaporal

Quote from: APR on Nov 14, 2012, 09:07 PM
Great work on the art work AMC.  Besides the fact that it's a cool image, I'm looking forward to wearing your it especially knowing a big forum/fan designed it.  And congrats on JJ digging it enough to put it on his first shirt.

Thank you APR - I'm really looking forward to seeing people wearing them!