The NFL Thread: 2012

Started by capt. scotty, Apr 25, 2012, 03:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

capt. scotty

Quote from: joey_rogo on Dec 03, 2012, 12:25 PM
Quote from: Tracy 2112 on Dec 03, 2012, 08:39 AM
Don't like the Steelers but couldn't help but feel good for Charlie Batch.

Same. When they showed him hugging on the sideline, I felt feelings.

I was cursing Charlie in the 1st half, but overall he played a nice game. Cant wait to have Benny back though!!
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

iLikeBeer

Quote from: capt. scotty on Dec 04, 2012, 11:36 PM
Quote from: joey_rogo on Dec 03, 2012, 12:25 PM
Quote from: Tracy 2112 on Dec 03, 2012, 08:39 AM
Don't like the Steelers but couldn't help but feel good for Charlie Batch.

Same. When they showed him hugging on the sideline, I felt feelings.

I was cursing Charlie in the 1st half, but overall he played a nice game. Cant wait to have Benny back though!!

Can he wait to come back until after the Browns play your Stillers again???   :tongue:   :wink:   :beer:

johnnYYac

Houston, you have a problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Tracy 2112

Man, quite an ass kicking taking place in Foxboro.  :rolleyes:
Be the cliché you want to see in the world.

johnnYYac

Tracy 2112

johnnYYac

Tracy 2112

capt. scotty

Kaepernicus for the win
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

johnnYYac

joey_rogo

I don't know why, but watching the Gmen get savagely raped yesterday didn't bother me as much as I thought it would. I guess I'm used to their inconsistency now. The roller coaster ride contunies. Even though they are a divisional rival, I will totally jump on the Washington bandwagon if they make it and the Giants don't.

ItBeats4Jew

Quote from: joey_rogo on Dec 17, 2012, 08:28 AM
I don't know why, but watching the Gmen get savagely raped yesterday didn't bother me as much as I thought it would. I guess I'm used to their inconsistency now. The roller coaster ride contunies. Even though they are a divisional rival, I will totally jump on the Washington bandwagon if they make it and the Giants don't.

come on joey, as a Giants fan, this cannot be in your DNA to root for Washington.  how about getting on board w/ Seattle or the Bengals or something. 
what Madonna said really helped

Tracy 2112

Big match up next Sunday for the 9ers and Seahawks. 2 of the coaches I like least, however, Carroll wins for being classless (as we knew anyway from his USC days) with his fake punt yesterday against the Bills, up 47-17 with 12 minutes left in the game.

ItBeats4Jew

Quote from: Tracy 2112 on Dec 17, 2012, 01:04 PM
Big match up next Sunday for the 9ers and Seahawks. 2 of the coaches I like least, however, Carroll wins for being classless (as we knew anyway from his USC days) with his fake punt yesterday against the Bills, up 47-17 with 12 minutes left in the game.

hopefully we'll be treated to more of this:

"What's YOUR Deal?" - Harbaugh and Carroll After 2009 Stanford-USC Game
what Madonna said really helped

CHIMMJFAN

Wow do I hate the Seacocks!!!!! I really hope the 49ers and Kaep can go in there and overcome the 12th man. Pete Carroll and his running up the points on teams hopefully comes to a stop! Plus we really need to lockdown the #2 spot in the NFC!

CHIMMJFAN
"He got tired of walkin' a tightrope"

Jackets N Pones

Here it is, in its entirety, our cover of ELO's Telephone Wire

Ruckus

Quote from: Jackets N Pones on Dec 21, 2012, 07:05 PM
do it COLTS!
Hey Pones.  Was it you on the new forum that discussed with me the very good possibility of the Colts making the playoffs?!  Great season for you guys.  I've enjoyed rooting for Luck and it's been great to see vets like Wayne embrace him.
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

Tracy 2112

I say the Seahawks unload on Kap tonight!

Jackets N Pones

Quote from: Ruckus on Dec 21, 2012, 07:21 PM
Quote from: Jackets N Pones on Dec 21, 2012, 07:05 PM
do it COLTS!
Hey Pones.  Was it you on the new forum that discussed with me the very good possibility of the Colts making the playoffs?!  Great season for you guys.  I've enjoyed rooting for Luck and it's been great to see vets like Wayne embrace him.

Yeah Ruckus that was me! Thanks for the kind words. This year has been a wild ride, and I hope the wins keep coming. I agree vets like Wayne and Redding have been crucial this year, especially with so many rookie starters. Can't wait for the showdown vs. JJ Swat and the Texans this weekend! Do it COLTS!

P.S. I really like the interview below with Luck. Cool to know he is a Springsteen fan.

http://www.colts.com/media-center/videos/WTHR-New-Breed-Andrew-Luck/4ad339ba-ef81-4223-bc2e-940e682c33c8

Jackets N Pones