i want a my morning jacket tattoo!

Started by soundgarden1981, Dec 01, 2010, 05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

soundgarden1981

hi guys been thinking about getting an mmj tattoo :) :) :) :) my first idea was the cover of Z. Was wondering if any one had any other cool suggestions?!

ericm

Every time I look at it, I think the Evil Urges poster from T5 would make a great tattoo.
"Where's Jim going?"

soundgarden1981

ericm

Quotehave u the artwork for it?!

I do have the poster, but if you go to the "shows" section, scroll down to the "posters this tour" thread, you'll find a nice pic of it a few posts down on page 21.
"Where's Jim going?"

ericm

You're welcome.

Btw, the artist is Randy Fung, and he's done a bunch of other Jacket posters. I'm sure if you do an internet search for him, you can find  the other ones.
"Where's Jim going?"

lasvegas

you should get this headshot of patrick tatted on your chest:

Is there a doctor in the house tonight?

Cameron

I would get the bear and skeletons from the ISM cd.

classicrocker623

I've been seriously considering getting the Panda from the Z CD on my shoulder blade

rusty95

I like the little animal logos from Okonokos. ;D  or the cranes from EU
Y'all got any disco ball back there?

Nikkogino

QuoteI would get the bear and skeletons from the ISM cd.

Not a big fan of getting tattoos with band logos on them, but I like the above idea best.

the_wizzard

QuoteI would get the bear and skeletons from the ISM cd.

Not a big fan of getting tattoos with band logos on them, but I like the above idea best.
Can I tell you how many purple or turquoise dancing bear tattoos I have seen friends get over the years?  Most have been covered up now...
IMO, go for something a little obscure, like rusty95 suggested.

CTdeadhead

Ive always dreamed of designing a real life like Grizzly Bear playing a Flying V!!  Dont think I can see my getting anymore tats.  I already regret the one I got 20 years ago (dont ask what it is).

johnnYYac

QuoteIve always dreamed of designing a real life like Grizzly Bear playing a Flying V!!  Dont think I can see my getting anymore tats.  I already regret the one I got 20 years ago (dont ask what it is).
What is it?

;) ;D
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Erik26

I have often thought about getting an MMJ themed tattoo but never really had an idea that 'pops'.

If somebody gets Patrick with the goggles tattooed, post it here...HA ha ha
The fact that my heart's beating,
Is all the proof you need

1978SGJ

after seeing the poster for term 5 evil urges, i immediately told "honest man" that that would be my next tattoo.. prob a shoulder piece. the whole apple-skull/adam and eve concept is brilliant.
i also wanna get Yim to sign the back of my pick hand, which i will then go get inked into my flesh. i'm a guitarist myself so this to me, would be like being touched by the hand of god. haha

johnnYYac

Quote from: touchmeimgoing2cream on Feb 22, 2011, 03:05 PM
after seeing the poster for term 5 evil urges, i immediately told "honest man" that that would be my next tattoo.. prob a shoulder piece. the whole apple-skull/adam and eve concept is brilliant.
i also wanna get Yim to sign the back of my pick hand, which i will then go get inked into my flesh. i'm a guitarist myself so this to me, would be like being touched by the hand of god. haha
Now THAT's committment!
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

1978SGJ

haha i should be committed.

and i'm so not the type to get band/autograph tattoos. but then again, while in the ARMY, i tattooed my then fiances name on my throat before i was deployed overseas.
needless to say; big mistake. lol
i don't think i'd regret tattooing his signature though.. he's the last of the true musical visionaries.

Penny Lane

Quote from: johnnYYac on Feb 22, 2011, 03:17 PM
Quote from: touchmeimgoing2cream on Feb 22, 2011, 03:05 PM
Now THAT's committment!

that's crazy!! and kind of hot...you gotta post pics of that!
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill