T5 (Plus OTHERS) Reunion on 2.12.11 Roll Call

Started by trish_dooley, Nov 08, 2010, 12:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tdb810

.....Back at the Model Home

Ghosts_on_TV

Quote from: jdbartender on Feb 04, 2011, 02:50 PM
Well... I think all you crazy kids need to go to the sink, splash some cold water on your faces, and pull yourselves together.  You shouldn't be missing the first annual, MMJ fanfare extravaganza!

Jdbartender +3 and we are pumped!  I have been known to drink a beer or two when I'm feeling squirrelly so watch out! j/k Should be a blast!

2nd, actually.   ;)  Jacketfest 07! Good times.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

tdb810

We could never duplicate  Jacketfest 2007 ;D ;D ;D  I remember when that was being planned, I was still a "lurker" and totally wished I could have been there!
Our theme is:

MMJ LoveFest 2011

Be here Ghosts! I was looking at bus schedules for you :) it's kinda tricky from wilkes barre...its either to AC or NYC....neither of which are convenient to us, but I hope we can figure something out.

johnnYYac

If someone wants to hook a ride, here's my likely route from NH.  I'm leaving around 8am and its about a 5 hour drive, not counting stops for the usual. 

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Ghosts_on_TV

Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

br00ke

val and i will be coming down via train .. can someone possibly pick us up from the train station  :bath:

FiddleCastro

Quote from: br00ke on Feb 06, 2011, 11:41 PM
val and i will be coming down via train .. can someone possibly pick us up from the train station  :bath:

I will probably taking the train as well!
I NEEDED IT MOST WHENEVER tbh

bluesky

Fiddle, I'm sure between the three of us we can figure something out. Can we make a plan to take the same train as you? (i've been debating making the trip but Brooke has been convincing,  :dankk2: )

br00ke

Quote from: bluesky on Feb 07, 2011, 09:05 AM
Fiddle, I'm sure between the three of us we can figure something out. Can we make a plan to take the same train as you? (i've been debating making the trip but Brooke has been convincing,  :dankk2: )

yeah  ;D you like how i just announce that you ARE coming  :-*

kydiddle

Fiddle, Brooke, Val...

When are you guys coming in? I am driving up Sat. and could swing by the train station on my way to T&B's. Just let me know so I can time it.  ;)
Cow temperature.

mahg33ta

have a great time everyone - I wish i could be there.   At one point I was hoping to make the trip with Johnny Yac but a 5 hour car ride with him scared me off!

(you know I'm kidding JY - it's my 4 yr olds bday party on sat!)

bluesky

Quote from: kydiddle on Feb 07, 2011, 10:33 AM
Fiddle, Brooke, Val...

When are you guys coming in? I am driving up Sat. and could swing by the train station on my way to T&B's. Just let me know so I can time it.  ;)

Ky that would be great!!! I'll check in to the times and pm all you all!  :)

Dodobird

Hey All! Looking forward to Sat! I am coming from the Bronx. I was either gonna drive or take the train over. The train is probably a better idea  ;) as a plan to have a few pints with you all! But if anyone else is coming from the Bronx area maybe I could car poll or meet up for the journey over to NJ. Let me know.

Cheers,
Brian
Wakin up feelin good and limber!

tdb810

Hey All! Totally excited!

Just an FYI about the train...we don't have a train that comes directly from the city to our town, so you will need to switch in Newark to the Raritan Valley Line.  here is the Sat schedule from Newark:

Depart : NEWARK PENN STATION at 12:38 PM 
Board : Train 5521 toward RARITAN
Arrive : CRANFORD at 12:55 PM

Depart : NEWARK PENN STATION at 1:38 PM 
Board : Train 5523 toward RARITAN
Arrive : CRANFORD at 1:55 PM

Depart : NEWARK PENN STATION at 2:38 PM 
Board : Train 5525 toward RARITAN
Arrive : CRANFORD at 2:55 PM

Ok, and on the way home, Cranford departures for Newark:

Depart : CRANFORD at 12:15 AM 
Board : Train 5458 toward NEWARK PENN STATION
Arrive : NEWARK PENN STATION at 12:38 AM

Depart : CRANFORD at 11:25 PM 
Board : Train 5456 toward NEWARK PENN STATION
Arrive : NEWARK PENN STATION at 11:47 PM

Depart : CRANFORD at 10:25 PM 
Board : Train 5454 toward NEWARK PENN STATION
Arrive : NEWARK PENN STATION at 10:47 PM

And then you will need to check your connection times in Newark, depending on what line you need.

Our house is literally .4 miles from the station via the NORTH AVENUE exit.  PM me for specific details, i have a map. Call us if you get lost or need a ride.

tdb810

tdb810

Quote from: br00ke on Feb 06, 2011, 11:41 PM

hey, just saw this too!  the train is .4 miles (and two turns out of the station) from our house, but if your pretty self needs a lift, just call me and i will send my chore boy over for you :) 

Penny Lane

but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

headhunter

Beth and I are excited to see everyone on Saturday.  We've had it a bit rough lately as our son's appendix ruptured suddenly last week and we have all been basically living in the hospital for several days. Happy to report that our son is doing really well after surgery and just came home from the hospital this morning.  Beth & I really need to celebrate and look forward to seeing everyone.
was some shakin' and some record playin'

johnnYYac

Quote from: headhunter on Feb 08, 2011, 01:26 PM
Beth and I are excited to see everyone on Saturday.  We've had it a bit rough lately as our son's appendix ruptured suddenly last week and we have all been basically living in the hospital for several days. Happy to report that our son is doing really well after surgery and just came home from the hospital this morning.  Beth & I really need to celebrate and look forward to seeing everyone.
Damn, Jeff, so sorry to hear about your son.  Glad he is okay.  Also glad you'll still make it Saturday.  Really looking forward to seeing folks again. 

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

kydiddle

Quote from: headhunter on Feb 08, 2011, 01:26 PM

So sorry to hear that, but glad he's doing better! Looking forward to seeing you both Saturday. (And everyone else!) :beer:
Cow temperature.