NEW ALBUMs Release dates april 2015 and in 2016!!!!

Started by Magichashbrown, Dec 02, 2014, 10:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

APR

Every time this thread pops to the top of the page, I think the actual dates have been announced.  But at least we know it's the spring so it can't be more than four or five months away.  But hopefully three.

subinai

Quote from: bartel on Jan 06, 2015, 07:43 PM
pretty confident around the time or just after OBH the information regarding new album will drop...

i feel like they'll make the announcement at OBH

oistheone

Aaaaaand they're off!!! The 2015 MMJ Grand Prix is under way, with a date in NYC the weekend of June 5!!

The best part?? This is just the beginning.

LB

no you never gotta fight with me

oistheone

Within six weeks, we're gonna have a shitload of dates. At least we can see the rainbow. Better than the "no light at the end of the tunnel" bullshit abyss of 2014!

LB

no you never gotta fight with me

MMJOwlz

Quote from: oistheone on Jan 07, 2015, 12:10 PM
Within six weeks, we're gonna have a shitload of dates. At least we can see the rainbow. Better than the "no light at the end of the tunnel" bullshit abyss of 2014!

danimal

Just saw an announcement that MMJ is playing Hangout Music Fest 5/15-5/17

BH

It seems like if we are only 6-7 weeks from a new album, there should be cover art, track list, etc.  by now?   Trying to remember past timelines.....
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

BH

Quote from: BH on Jan 15, 2015, 12:56 PM
It seems like if we are only 6-7 weeks from a new album, there should be cover art, track list, etc.  by now?   Trying to remember past timelines.....

OK I just realized that April is 10-11 weeks away.  Nevermind, carry on.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Tomer

I guess we'll get an official info on the album (day in April, cover art, name, track list) right after OBH...Or maybe soon, right before OBH. Can't wait for an announcment.
"Jim's voice makes Enya sound like a russian couple arguing in a bowling alley"