The Most Capable Band

Started by Spoon, Dec 20, 2004, 07:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SMc55

QuoteI respectfully disagree with that assumption.  The band's private lives are none of our business, AND posting false, misleading, or just downright bullshit, hurtful lies about them is out of bounds.  They have feelings too, and just out of plain human respect we should honor their feelings.

THAT is the crux of the issue for me, and I won't tolerate it.

I'm quite sure Spoon or anyone else wouldn't tolerate that either, so adhere to the Golden Rule please?

If you mean who's sleeping with whose girlfriend, looking back through the thread I can see it was "po" and not spoon who brought that up.

I don't think I've got any more to say about this. The whole thing's gone daft.

CC

okay now,
pick up next week's copy of STAR Magazine and you can read all about who slept with who and who said what about who. it also features an exclusive interview with john jones, accusing jim james of stealing his initials. it's nasty.

the heart of this discussion is not a bad one so go ahead with that but don't run with star magazine's exclusive story please. they paid me big bucks for that.

cool?

lfish

Any recommandations for a good magazine?  :)
lfish

SMc55

I read the New Scientist every week, but then I am a saddo  ;)

lfish

Hmm New scientist?

Sounds intellectual.

What's it about?  The interior organs of movie and music stars?
lfish

SMc55

What's it about?  The interior organs of movie and music stars?

Occasionally  :)    It's about life, the Universe and everything. I love it (but as I say, I am a trifle sad  ;))

wordawg

This weeks New Scientist has an article about Greggy and Jim being lovers.
I know.  I wrote it. Great photos, especially the one of Me, Jim, the Doc, Rinny and the spaceship.....................
I respect him as a person and a musician, and he respects me as an incomplete idiot that needs medication.

Its a mutual thang.

Word.

the future is Ginger

lfish

Seems like it handles a lot of topics. Interesting.

Does it contain any answer for why we are here on this earth?  ;)
lfish

lfish

QuoteThis weeks New Scientist has an article about Greggy and Jim being lovers.

Stop digging in someone's private life greggy.

Honestly, we don't want to know  ;D
lfish

SMc55

Does it contain any answer for why we are here on this earth?  ;)

Some opinions, backed up by research. My opinion, backed up by no research, is that we are here on this earth to rock and roll  :D

Ang greggy, I saw you reading that article on pheromonal modification of puberty in rodents when you thought I wasn't looking  ;)

wordawg

Its was shit.
Rat shit, that is, and we all know that stuff rolls but it don't rock.

Word

the future is Ginger

SMc55

QuoteRat shit, that is, and we all know that stuff rolls but it don't rock.

LOL +++++++

For the information those of you not versed in the characteristics of rodent excreta (and I sincerely hope that's most of you) rat shit does roll! (I told you I was sad)

lfish

QuoteFor the information those of you not versed in the characteristics of rodent excreta (and I sincerely hope that's most of you) rat shit does roll! (I told you I was sad)
I hope you had some fun with the experiment.

lfish

SMc55

Those experiments are part of my dim and distant past. But yes, we did have fun. When you're doing stuff like that you have to laugh or you'd go mad  :-/

EC

Heh.  What a good way to start my day.

And I learned something, too!

SMc55

QuoteHeh.  What a good way to start my day.

And I learned something, too!

Good morning to you EC  :)

The other day I said to my 12 year old son Ed that we learn someting new every day. He said yes but he tries not to in the holidays  ;)

EC

Ah HA HA HA HA HA!  Oh lord.  That's so funny.

(Just so everyone knows, I didn't actually JUST wake up.  heh.  It is 10:30 on a Tuesday after all.  My roommate and I were discussing the inherent problems of taking on too much guilt for the rest of the world, and how it can lead, ultimately, to a destructive thing instead of a productive one.)

I am, however, still in my pyjamas.   :)

wordawg

See, now we have a proper thread. :D

Word.
the future is Ginger

Oz

Yep, I see we're finally getting at the heart of what this topic is really about. :)

Now, I was already wondering why John was being so pissed off in here and now it appears he reacted so strongly on the sentence 'kopilot is hiring'. Now, once again, I'm gonna sound stupid, but I still don't know what that means. So I guess I'll just shut up.

You do still like me, do you, John? Please?  :( ;)
I'm ready when you are

wordawg

I have no idea what it (Kopilot) means, and I mentioned it earlier.

I'm sure JC does love you.

Anyway, I love you like a long lost sock.  You are the tortoise I never had.

Word.
the future is Ginger