Roll Call - Savannah,GA - 9/30/2024

Started by ericm, Jun 09, 2024, 04:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ericm

"Where's Jim going?"

clayton

ericm

No doubt a tough do being a Monday night but there are some great pretty cheap seats available in this sweet theater. I saw two 3rd row seats in the RC and LC Orch for $56 each on TM.  :shocked:
"Where's Jim going?"

GreenEarth

GreenEarth +1  Center Orch Row 1!
Kickin' and a Screamin' Wonderin'

ericm

Quote from: GreenEarth on Sep 12, 2024, 08:32 AMGreenEarth +1  Center Orch Row 1!

Nice!  :thumbsup: At first I thought you were in row 11 and then I saw it was an exclamation point! Doesn't get much better than front and center for a Jacket headlining theater show.

I'm in row 3 on the aisle of the same section and really looking forward to seeing their first show back headlining after this current co-headlining tour.

"Where's Jim going?"

randerson

Sweet! Yeah, I agree about the first show off the co-bill with NR. I hope they're ready to bust loose and lay it down on a Monday night in Savannah. Can't wait for the Monday Meltdown! See you there! Peace

ericm

Blazing hot show last night! Felt like the guys were itching to get back to a normal show set length and they sure rocked Savannah big time.

A Laylow to open and 5 off ISM, two from the legendary Under The Overpass set in OlD Sept Blues and Wonderful. Plus a Kris Kristoperson cover and a little Nina Simone thrown in at the end  of Steam Engine.

Every song of the 20 song set was played with their usual gusto and perfection and the crowd was loving it. As usual great to see some Jacket friends and make a few new ones as well.

Last night was it for me as I won't be able to get to any of the last three, but get to one if you can and anyone going have a great time! I know you will and I'm already jonesing for more shows.
"Where's Jim going?"

iLikeBeer

Quote from: ericm on Oct 01, 2024, 09:34 AMBlazing hot show last night! Felt like the guys were itching to get back to a normal show set length and they sure rocked Savannah big time.

A Laylow to open and 5 off ISM, two from the legendary Under The Overpass set in OlD Sept Blues and Wonderful. Plus a Kris Kristoperson cover and a little Nina Simone thrown in at the end  of Steam Engine.

Every song of the 20 song set was played with their usual gusto and perfection and the crowd was loving it. As usual great to see some Jacket friends and make a few new ones as well.

Last night was it for me as I won't be able to get to any of the last three, but get to one if you can and anyone going have a great time! I know you will and I'm already jonesing for more shows.

This is what I was hoping for!  Glad you got a great show Eric!

Going to the show on Friday in Cleveland!  First time at this venue but it sounds amazing!  Sold out show with only a capacity of just over 2500!  I'm hoping for some fireworks with it being the tour closer and all!!!  :beer:

ericm

Quote from: iLikeBeer on Oct 02, 2024, 03:54 PM
Quote from: ericm on Oct 01, 2024, 09:34 AMBlazing hot show last night! Felt like the guys were itching to get back to a normal show set length and they sure rocked Savannah big time.

This is what I was hoping for!  Glad you got a great show Eric!

Going to the show on Friday in Cleveland!  First time at this venue but it sounds amazing!  Sold out show with only a capacity of just over 2500!  I'm hoping for some fireworks with it being the tour closer and all!!!  :beer:

A Friday night tour closer sounds like a great show to go to. I'm sure it'll be off the charts and I wish they were webcasting it but no such luck.

Enjoy the show ILB, I know it'll be great! You and Cleveland are in for a treat Friday night. Bo is doing an amazing job with the setlists. Not just song selection, but flow of the shows and how songs are transitioning from one to the next. Really well done and it's made shows even more amazing.
"Where's Jim going?"

buzzer

I thought the show was excellent.

I don't see it on nugs yet but noticed that Knoxville was already up.

Would there be any reason for the Savannah show to not be included? Thanks for any insight. Can't wait to give it a listen.

ericm

Quote from: buzzer on Oct 03, 2024, 10:39 AMI thought the show was excellent.

Would there be any reason for the Savannah show to not be included? Thanks for any insight. Can't wait to give it a listen.

Not sure why Savannah isn't up yet but I think Knoxville might be because it was live streamed on nugs. Probably really easy for them to up the audio from there but I don't know for sure if that plays into it.
"Where's Jim going?"

TOOGANS

Quote from: buzzer on Oct 03, 2024, 10:39 AMI thought the show was excellent.

. Some venues have high origination fees in order to publish shows. That's basically the reason.