Early Recordings!

Started by Magnix, Apr 05, 2004, 07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CC

QuoteThere is however still one question unanswered: will these two hit the shops in Holland and Belgium? Is there a European distributor, hence?

as far as I know there's no european distributor for these releases. best to just order them from www.darla.com
for those without a CC, ask CC and he might help you out.

BeatTheDiese

anyone know, i preorderd mine, should i recieve it the day of the release or a few days afterwards? i know some places will ship it so that you recieve it when it actually comes out. just wondering though
- Adam

Oz

Another set of MMJ recordings that will not be released outside the US. Is this another proof of American arrogance?  :P :-/
I'm ready when you are

lfish

Don't worry O, I asked riny to order my copies and after a trunk full of dollars and a beer (I owe you one, riny) the copies are yours.
lfish

lfish

Face it, I don't think they would sell much of those records here in Europe.  Not so much people do know the jacket around here. Pitty, but reality.  The costs to release those records here are probably much higher then the benefits.  And if we can get those records by any other mean than the regular record store, so be it, but the most important thing is that we can get those two cd's. Thx Cc.
lfish

Oz

You're probably right. I already made a deal with Riny, so I'll get the CDs, don't worry.
I'm ready when you are

MMJ_fanatic

QuoteAnother set of MMJ recordings that will not be released outside the US. Is this another proof of American arrogance?  :P :-/
ehm, I haven't heard anything about these being is US stores either, but I may be uninformed here...
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

Oz

Is that true? Is this a release that can only be ordered on the Darla site, then? Didn't know they did that.
I'm ready when you are

CC

QuoteIs that true? Is this a release that can only be ordered on the Darla site, then? Didn't know they did that.

it'll be in stores too.
the smart ones ;)

Jellyfish

So I preordered these from Darla.Are they going to ship them out before the release date or after? I was hoping to get them on monday or tuesday of next week.I chose priority mail over UPS ground.
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

BeatTheDiese

yeah i hope i don't have to wait until  a few days after the release to get them
- Adam