Main Menu

FTP is up..

Started by johnconaway, Jan 13, 2004, 06:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aaron Joseph

I also would love access to the FTP...

Looking for Seattle Showbox Show...May 11th...

Thanks

ajosephb@hotmail.com

forty3is4me

John,

This is a very nice thing you are doing for fellow fans.  I saw the band here in Pittsburgh last week, and am now hooked.

If you could grant me FTP access also, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks very much!

Andrew
a_lang[at]comcast.net

peanut butter puddin surprise

yo guys, have I email you the details?  just wondering...

If only I kept a running list.  I'd say we've passed 10,000 strong by now...
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

Brad B

please email me ftp login info, Thanks!

bbiemer@comcast.net

Infinite Jones

Hi

I posted a request for FTP details a while ago but no sign of them in my inbox... can you try again? Thanks

mmj@m3l.org.uk

sorry for the delay, mates.  emails on the way...

Greg McGehee

I was hoping that you could get me sorted out with the FTP whenever you got a chance.
                     Thank you very much,
                         Greg

easy morning rebel

Hi John, as the Belgian show is probably not going to happen i would love to have access to the ftp server, maybe it can be some kind of consolation!
my e-mail is  vanheeward@hotmail.com
Thanks and keep up the good work!

beepboppbopp

Would love to get access to the ftp! Tried to email you about it a while ago but havn't got anything in my inbox, could you please try again? Or maybe it's just me that is impatient, can't get enough of MMJ! :)

Thanks!

Infinite Jones

Hi

I haven't been able to connect to the server for a few days - has the IP address changed? Anyone else having problems?

cheers

yo, that box hadn't been checked since fri and was down, sorry mates.  should be good to go now...

Nola

Just recently discovered MMJ, totally blown away! was hoping to get some of their shows, I have more recent ones but looking for older shows, thanks

redsoxnola@yahoo.com

email on the way.... 8)

Bermuda Highway Patrol

Send me ANY shows (esp. the recent ATL show)! That show was keen & swell.  John Conway ur my hero!  Related to Alton Conway?  

Email: brianmatthews@bellsouth.net

QuoteSend me ANY shows (esp. the recent ATL show)! That show was keen & swell.  John Conway ur my hero!  Related to Alton Conway?  

Email: brianmatthews@bellsouth.net

hey man, email is on the way.  gonna hook up the lebowskifest show tonight, barring any unforseen difficulties.

nope, not related to anyone named "conway"...us "conaways" aren't actually related to anyone famous, save a distant relation to:

;D

pmcgehee

could you get me hooked up with the ftp stuff.  thanks
          greg
               pmcgehee@vt.edu

The_Link

John,
I've been away from the FTP for a bit.  Please tell me you don't have bonnaroo on there.  I just paid 9.95 for it.  Also can you e-mail me the info again.
jbriggs@mortgagelinkllc.com
Peace.

QuoteI just paid 9.95 for it.  Also can you e-mail me the info again.

jbriggs@mortgagelinkllc.com

yo man,
email on the way...nice of you to offer, but we can't have something that is for sale on there.  i'll explain in my email...

The_Link

Understandable!  The $9.95 is a small price to pay for this excellent recording.  Thanks again for the FTP John.  You are the man. 8)

Chris Jr

I would die for a copy of MMJ's Conan performance.  I purchased all MMJ's CD's.  :D

chrismathewsjr@comcast.net