Jack

Hi!
Can I get the info on the FTP?
Thanks
Jack
westridge99@yahoo.com

peanut butter puddin surprise

yo, an email is on the way.

sorry for the disruptions today mates.  i've got an issue with the log file-apparently, you guys hammer it so hard that the log is too big for wordpad to handle!  holy shite!
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

Adam

Could I get the FTP info as well?

Thanks

yo, send me an email, and i'll send ya the details.... 8)

easy morning rebel

Hi John, this isn't the first time i've asked this, but i would really love to have access to the ftp server. Seems like a lot of people are aking for it, which is cool ofcourse. I'd love to hear what the new guys are doing!
Here's my e-mail again: vanheeward@hotmail.com

Thanks

whoopsie.  sorry i didn't get back to you sooner...the email is on the way... :P

however, it appears that box is down again today.   :'(

mdww

just discovered mmj and would love to hear what is on the ftp....thanks in advance. mattwiseman2002@hotmail.com

yo, email on the way.

hey y'all,
this box has been pretty unstable the past few days...not to mention i tend to shut down when storms come thru (and we've had a few lately)...so please be patient, i'll put er up ASAP.

oh, it's up now.

sweatboard

Hey John,

A couple quick questions.

In the Video folder I can get audio but no video on two of the rolling stone performances, Golden and Masterplan. Is this on my end or are the files messed up?  Stemengine works great and it has me longing to see the other two.

I can't get the 7-12-02 ATL. show to play or 5-10-30. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Again, Thank you for all that you do.  I have really loved the shows that I have gotten off your site.

Brian

P.S.
Also I have a couple shows that are not on your site. I Can upload them to you if you would like?

There's Still Time.........

lemme check on that tonight...

as for uploading shows, feel free!  almost out of space, but hard drives are cheap these days...

also, i have an upcoming announcement on the FTP server.  nothing huge, but there's some changes coming very soon.

i'll post here with what's up.  

okcomputerboy

John(and everyone else),
I just uploaded this gem to the server....

Jim James
06/12/04
Bonnaroo Music Festival - Press Tent
Manchester, TN

Taper: Joshua Livingston
Source: DAT > CDR > EAC > WAV > SHN

1. Golden
2. Bermuda Highway
3. Hopefully
4. The Bear

120 MB

Enjoy!

hey y'all,
the server is going to be down until at least sunday.

i know, it sucks.

here's the deal:  i'm going to relocate the server to (ahem) somewhere with better upstream bandwidth.  ;)  this means, of course, that the address is going to change.  i do NOT have that address as of this post, but will in the next few days to come.  

this decision sprang from many factors, mainly uptime issues, workplace issues, bandwidth issues...and it just isn't fair to everyone if the box it's on crashes every hour or so, with no one there to fix it when it goes down.  

also, i am considering changing the program that hosts it-this won't change anything on your end, just on mine.  this program i'm using doesn't have the capacity to handle all the traffic!  8) 8)  

thank you in advance for your cooperation.  i'm sorry i had to pull the plug right after okcomputerboy (thank you!) uploaded some new shit, but this has been a long time coming.  hopefully, once we're back up and running, the issues we've had will disappear.

Can't wait for the changes.  It will be Christmas in July.  Thanks for John for all you do.

EC

Yes, thanks John!  I've really been enjoying the ftp.  You are the rock.

Localwakko

Can I get on the ftp server list?  

Localwakko@yahoo.com

halo2_11904

dwight

john.
would you please hook me up again.
I'm off the thing for some reason.
dwight.rich@insightbb.com

ciao

yo yo yo,
due to the fact my pimp daddie ISP can't get me an install date, i'm gonna smack my rig up at the ol addy for a while...

meaning, it's back up and enjoy.  keep posted here for the changes that are forthcoming, very soon...

and emails on the way to y'all.  smoke em if you got em.

MarkJM

Can I have FTP access please?

mmarley@eircom.net

BeatTheDiese

can i have the new one please too

madame_ixson27@yahoo.com
- Adam