*******First annual "One Big Holiday Camp"*******

Started by sweatboard, Jan 17, 2007, 02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ratsprayer

this thread is finally starting to get going, if you know what i mean...

;) ;) ;)

primushead

I read you loud and clear. [smiley=evil.gif]

Taterbug

3 legged race ( which I can enter by myself )
you only wrote that post for that line, didn'tcha? ;)

YES, And I wanted to bump up the thread also.
I think this could be an EPIC Festival of fun.
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

megisnotreal

i am going to talk to the cave peeps thursday.

keep your fingers crossed

Crispy

bumpity

more activity suggestions:
long-distance slip 'n slide
garbage can forest running (too ridiculous to have a good name)
marbles
fire staring
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

Taterbug

How about a blindfolded lawn jart contest  :D
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

BH

fire staring

I'm a big fan of that one.  Especially with aMD and Hey Girl entertaining us with MMJ covers on acoustic geetars.   And of course large quantities of Maker's and other mind altering substances.  Throw in some Triple G nudity and we got ourselves one heck of a little shindig (sp?).  Can we grill steaks? ;) :o ;D
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

cmccubbin@work

i throw in some back up guitar as well with aMD!
If you're lucky, MMJ will fill the void you didn't even know you ever had. If you're luckier, you'll get to see them live.

megisnotreal

uni-sex wet t-shirt contest

i would win. seriously.

update: went to the cave today, but they were closed due to severe weather. ain't that a bitch? i guess i'll go back tomorrow.

Crispy

QuoteCan we grill steaks?
There will be some serious meat cookin' if I'm in attendance
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

Taterbug

If we had a longest nipple hair contest, I would win hands down.

TEO

uni-sex wet t-shirt contest

i would win. seriously.

update: went to the cave today, but they were closed due to severe weather. ain't that a bitch? i guess i'll go back tomorrow.

Thank you so much for pursuing this.
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

ms. yvon

GO MEG!

and thanks for doing the leg work!  in severe weather, no less.  
i will never doubt your commitment to sparkle motion!
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

whothrewthecake

omfg those girls have serious tude action going on

megisnotreal

GO MEG!

and thanks for doing the leg work!  in severe weather, no less.  
i will never doubt your commitment to sparkle motion!

no problem, guys. i hope this works out.

work got shitty busy friday, so i had to reschedule my appointment with the owners until monday. i have no idea how i am going to explain this to them.

if i had enough free time, i'd make a powerpoint and give them handouts in sheet protectors. always got me an a in high school... (well, except for that one time i did a presentation on beowulf and put in a pic of scott baio)....?

aMD

Hey Meg, I hate for you to do all the leg work.  If you send me some of the names and numbers of other campsites in the area I'll get on the horn with them.  We should probably ask more than one site, even though the cave one would be ideal, to see what our options are.  Also, make sure they know that we are flexible on the date.  In fact, we could even go into the late summer if necessary, it would give us more time to get organized and get the word out anyway.

I think we have to make this thing happen since there is no summer tour, as someone else said.  It sounds like it'll be a blast.  Once we figure out where and then when, we can really make this thing special.  I'd like to do an acoustic set and maybe an electric set with my rowdy friends if possible (getting the gear and electricity may be issues we'll have to face).  Anyone's welcome to perform of course, and we'll have to end with an all-star jam.

Are we thinking one night or two? I was thinking Friday night, Saturday game day, Saturday night rock out, Sunday hangover recovery, but Friday night is not necessary.  Let's make this dream come real!

richardlove

I live on a 20 acre lot..course I live with the parental's so theyd have to be down. Its mostly woods, but there is a huge field too. thought Id mention it as an option. its pretty deserted..might work for having a place for a lot of people/a lot of noise. im about 20 minutes north of Cincinnati, OH.

Taterbug

QuoteI live on a 20 acre lot..course I live with the parental's so theyd have to be down. Its mostly woods, but there is a huge field too. thought Id mention it as an option. its pretty deserted..might work for having a place for a lot of people/a lot of noise. im about 20 minutes north of Cincinnati, OH.

Do the " parental's " like MMJ ?  What about  hairy naked and stoned middle aged men dancing around a fire singing KOMBIYA.  I can wear a sock if it offends them or change the song.  

ms. yvon

if i had enough free time, i'd make a powerpoint and give them handouts in sheet protectors. always got me an a in high school... (well, except for that one time i did a presentation on beowulf and put in a pic of scott baio)....?
bob loblaw?
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

ratsprayer

QuoteI live on a 20 acre lot..course I live with the parental's so theyd have to be down. Its mostly woods, but there is a huge field too. thought Id mention it as an option. its pretty deserted..might work for having a place for a lot of people/a lot of noise. im about 20 minutes north of Cincinnati, OH.

near middletown?  hamilton?