NME confirm album new album title, 'Evil Urges'...

Started by fortbethel, Jan 29, 2008, 10:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorothy_Mantooth

QuoteI'm fairly certain that it's spelled 'psych' as in using psychology to fake someone out.  Then again, I'm psycho, so I know all about it.

Even though "sike" is a misspelling of "psych," both are socially acceptable.

Also according to the Urban Dictionary, "Q-Pdubs" is the real name of the double quarter pounder. The Urban Dictionary should replace Webster's.
"[Adrien Brody] is a big hip-hop fan and plans on becoming a producer. He is being mentored by RZA."

thatswhatshesaid

QuoteI'm fairly certain that it's spelled 'psych' as in using psychology to fake someone out.  Then again, I'm psycho, so I know all about it.

Even though "sike" is a misspelling of "psych," both are socially acceptable.

Also according to the Urban Dictionary, "Q-Pdubs" is the real name of the double quarter pounder. The Urban Dictionary should replace Webster's.
i think spelling it as syke gives it that cool 80's flair that made it such a tubular word to use.

Dorothy_Mantooth

holy f, was i tanked through this entire post or what.
jk or maybe notbye
"[Adrien Brody] is a big hip-hop fan and plans on becoming a producer. He is being mentored by RZA."

Dorothy_Mantooth

okay a.) i just reread the thread and got a good rofl out of it AGAIN.
b.) i was looking at this image and DEFINITELY thought "evil urges." i mean look at this little bastards. They're definitely up to something.

Dorothy_Mantooth

EC

seriously, mantooth.  THERE ARE NO SUBSTITUTIONS.  those little skullheads with the footed leggings would make great characters in the story of your life.  "at age 17, dorothy mantooth (the saint) gave birth to a litter of evil minions who would later learn the secret recipe for creating the sex drug: THRUSTING IN YOUR FACE.  TIYF has been dorothy's drug of choice for the past 469 years and is available in powder or pill form."

is catholicism the only religion where thoughts are considered evil?

EC