How Could I Know?

Started by courtlandfoster, Jun 19, 2008, 02:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

courtlandfoster

It's been blowing my mind for the past two weeks. I can't believe I never heard it sooner. Love it.

Nikkogino

QuoteIt's been blowing my mind for the past two weeks. I can't believe I never heard it sooner. Love it.

Yes, the "Z" era songs that didn't make the album were all pretty damn sweet.  I hope we get some from the "Evil Urges" sessions.

courtlandfoster

It should have made the album...but it seems like it wouldn't fit anywhere so maybe that's why it didn't.
"Chills" would have fit, though. It sounds like Z-ish.  :)

Oh, yeah. I really want some Evil Urges demos and b-sides.  :D

tannisroot

Are there other Z demos and b-sides besides How Could I Know and Chills?  If so, how do I hear these?

songdiver

Chills was supposed to be on At Dawn - the lyrics are actually in the booklet for AD.  Was it a demo/b-side for Z as well?  Did I miss something?
"where we are, in the blink of an eye you get several meanings"

brkndwnbus

QuoteChills was supposed to be on At Dawn - the lyrics are actually in the booklet for AD.  Was it a demo/b-side for Z as well?  Did I miss something?

There are two versions of "Chills." An acoustic on At Dawn and then another one from B-Sides of Z, which is electric.

Clarkwork

I was doing yard work and this song came on my ipod a few days ago.  I had not heard it in a while, and it just blew me away.  I had to just stop and sit down for a minute.  It really is a great song and one of my favorites!!
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

JohnnyRage

Thanks for making me want to go back and take another listen.

In case anybody out there hasn't heard "My Morning Jacket Live at The Opera House on 2004-05-28 (May 28, 2004)"

Chat
Oxen
[size=13]Be Right Here Forever...Go Through This Thing Together...And On Heaven's Golden Shores We'll Lay Our Heads[/size][/i]