Main Menu

HONEST MAN

Started by DaFunkyPrecedent, Aug 30, 2008, 03:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaFunkyPrecedent

sense Cobra and War Begun started getting played after threads started popping up about them I am hopping the same thing will happen for Honest Man - the most shit kickin' rocker My Morning Jacket has.  

Please play honest man at Berkeley!!!!!
God damn those shaky knees.

ziggypayne

Honest Man and Cobra would be great in Philly on Friday.  If I had to choose one though, it would be Cobra.  

DavidCrosby

...good idea, I didn't think about how we were talking about those songs and they started to pop up in the set lists....I think that the song goes great with the whole "Evil Urges" theme they got going too, I want to hear like a 30 minute version though please....
listen to vinyl

DaFunkyPrecedent

Im Amazed --> Honest Man ---> Lay Low ---> Aluminum Park

*just a dream* ::)

Evening Rebel

I'm with you on two of your dream four DFP. Gimmie Honest man-->Masterplan-->Strangulation-->LayLow. We're talking wet dream there... for me at least!

DaFunkyPrecedent

yea...but mine's louder and more rockin'

Evening Rebel

True, but the combo of those four songs will do more than melt faces!!! Heads will explode... bladders will burst... and to top it all off, you might not wake up from yer dream!

DaFunkyPrecedent

haha, fair enough...you win this battle my friend.

HONEST MAN!!!

DaFunkyPrecedent

HONEST MAN!!!

BERKELEY!!!!!!!

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

DaFunkyPrecedent

...maybe if I ask enough on here it will come true!

DaFunkyPrecedent

....so i was wondering.....

DaFunkyPrecedent

....if you could play....

Evening Rebel

I am going to attempt to read your mind... let's see... are you thinking... HONEST MAN in Berkley???

bo dereks tits

Fuck Honest Man.  It's probably their worst song.  It prevents At Dawn from being an absolute classic album.  

ChronicHunger

i hope your kidding... >:(

DaFunkyPrecedent

QuoteFuck Honest Man.  It's probably their worst song.  It prevents At Dawn from being an absolute classic album.  

now that I think about it, your right. that song DOES suck.  

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT.  WHOOOO HONEST MAN! BERKELEY '08 !!!!!!!

Evening Rebel

Right on DFP!!! I hope you get your wish...

Hey Bo! An opinion is one thing, but expletives to kick off your statement is overkill don't you think?  

Love Dogg

I think that only honest people like this song...and it happens to be one of my favorites.  ;)
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

DaFunkyPrecedent

try to walk this earth an honest man,
but eveil waves at me its ugly hand.
The radar watches me from above, shouting down:
"I hope you make it on this earth."

Sometimes this world will leave you, lord,
kickin and a screamin, wonderin if you'll see the next day through.
But as for me I do believe that good luck comes from tryin,
so until I get mine ill work me the whole day through.

!!!!!!!rock out!!!!!!

DavidCrosby

QuoteFuck Honest Man.  It's probably their worst song.  It prevents At Dawn from being an absolute classic album.  

...I was just checking this thread randomly....ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME DUDE!!!!!!!!.....I can't wait to dance around you like an asshole when they play it for like three hours, muhahahahahaha....

listen to vinyl