coming to Terminal 5? Put your pin on the map!!

Started by walterfredo, Sep 24, 2010, 05:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALady

At the top, on the left.  Well, I guess sort of in the middle.  Between the list of pins and the map.
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

walterfredo

awesome!  Glad someone was smarter than I.  

Love to see some of the international folks add themselves.

BH

had to sign up for a google account.  I'm in!
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

ms. yvon

"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

vespachick

I pinned me in a wheelchair! Thinking evil thoughts and having those urges.
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

Crispy

Bumping and putting a link HERE

Nice work, Fiddle.  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

lil sis

QuoteHow do you put a pin up??
Hit the Edit button, then select the placemark tool in the map, then pin away! Hit Save to save it.
Thanks, CrispYY!

Choder will need to move them wings over for me!
"There's still time for you to change your mind or whatever else you do."

FiddleCastro

Quotehad to sign up for a google account.  I'm in!

For some reason, you've been moved to an island off the coast of British Columbia... Not sure why.

And someone renamed the map Danz... probably Danz...
I NEEDED IT MOST WHENEVER tbh

ralph

At my house, we call them uh-ohs.

Ruckus

For some reason, you've been moved to an island off the coast of British Columbia... Not sure why.

;D  Somehow it seems that I may have moved BH though I have no idea how that happened.  Sorry BH :-/
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

Crispy

;D  Somehow it seems that I may have moved BH though I have no idea how that happened.  Sorry BH :-/
I went ahead and moved BH back to his regular location in the middle of the Missouri River next to St. Charles. You're welcome, BH!  ;)
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

Bigsky

johnnYYac

This is a great idea and fits in nicely with the forum calendar, but the density of big-ass icons in the northeastern US has kind of cluttered things.  Is there a way to minimize the pin/icons to dots and put our personal tags on the side list?  I'm curious to see where folks are coming from and would like to see the full US or world view.  Twould also be nice to have something like this for all forum members, not just the T5'ers.  I might work on this, but I appreciate everyone else's efforts here.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Crispy

QuoteThis is a great idea and fits in nicely with the forum calendar, but the density of big-ass icons in the northeastern US has kind of cluttered things.  Is there a way to minimize the pin/icons to dots and put our personal tags on the side list?  I'm curious to see where folks are coming from and would like to see the full US or world view.  Twould also be nice to have something like this for all forum members, not just the T5'ers.  I might work on this, but I appreciate everyone else's efforts here.
I'm with you, Johnny, I'm going to take it upon myself to reduce and iconize a few of those if nobody minds.

Ruckus

QuoteThis is a great idea and fits in nicely with the forum calendar, but the density of big-ass icons in the northeastern US has kind of cluttered things.  Is there a way to minimize the pin/icons to dots and put our personal tags on the side list?  I'm curious to see where folks are coming from and would like to see the full US or world view.  Twould also be nice to have something like this for all forum members, not just the T5'ers.  I might work on this, but I appreciate everyone else's efforts here.
I'm with you, Johnny, I'm going to take it upon myself to reduce and iconize a few of those if nobody minds.
If you shrink my icon, I will kick your shins and step on your toes and I'll put BH back in the Pacific ;D
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

Crispy

If you shrink my icon, I will kick your shins and step on your toes and I'll put BH back in the Pacific ;D
It took all my will, but I resisted the urge to shrink your huge coat of arms.  ;)

Bigsky

My big icon is a substitute for my small member... ;)

BH

In tears laughing.  ;D
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

el_chode

I updated the map to reflect the fact that I'm going to be extremely Jetlagged on TTF night
I'm surrounded by assholes

mahg33ta

Please do - I was surprised how big my icon turned out, but couldn't figure out how to shrink it.