coming to Terminal 5? Put your pin on the map!!

Started by walterfredo, Sep 24, 2010, 05:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruckus

QuoteThis is a great idea and fits in nicely with the forum calendar, but the density of big-ass icons in the northeastern US has kind of cluttered things.  Is there a way to minimize the pin/icons to dots and put our personal tags on the side list?  I'm curious to see where folks are coming from and would like to see the full US or world view.  Twould also be nice to have something like this for all forum members, not just the T5'ers.  I might work on this, but I appreciate everyone else's efforts here.
I'm with you, Johnny, I'm going to take it upon myself to reduce and iconize a few of those if nobody minds.
If you shrink my icon, I will kick your shins and step on your toes and I'll put BH back in the Pacific ;D
It took all my will, but I resisted the urge to shrink your huge coat of arms.  ;)
Hey hold on a minute!  I get scolded for using the design of the Ruckus Coat of Arms designed by my never to be conceived son.  Yet Crispy and JohnYY can use big icons now?  This is booty >:( ;) ;D
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

Crispy

QuoteThis is a great idea and fits in nicely with the forum calendar, but the density of big-ass icons in the northeastern US has kind of cluttered things.  Is there a way to minimize the pin/icons to dots and put our personal tags on the side list?  I'm curious to see where folks are coming from and would like to see the full US or world view.  Twould also be nice to have something like this for all forum members, not just the T5'ers.  I might work on this, but I appreciate everyone else's efforts here.
I'm with you, Johnny, I'm going to take it upon myself to reduce and iconize a few of those if nobody minds.
If you shrink my icon, I will kick your shins and step on your toes and I'll put BH back in the Pacific ;D
It took all my will, but I resisted the urge to shrink your huge coat of arms.  ;)
Hey hold on a minute!  I get scolded for using the design of the Ruckus Coat of Arms designed by my never to be conceived son.  Yet Crispy and JohnYY can use big icons now?  This is booty >:( ;) ;D
HA! That is some seriously sweet booty. Go Cowboys!
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

Im The Dude

7/9/03 6/8/04 10/4/08 5/2/10 8/27/10 10/18--10/23/10(T5) 8/10/11 8/12/11

danz

Quotehad to sign up for a google account.  I'm in!

For some reason, you've been moved to an island off the coast of British Columbia... Not sure why.

And someone renamed the map Danz... probably Danz...

What the hell did I do?!?! sorry...

danz

Crispy

Quotedang, I got ostracized...harsh
Whatever you did, I guess it got fixed, so no worries. Did you pin yourself?
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

walterfredo

where's all the west coast representation?  We're getting crushed out here.

ms. yvon and I will have to scream 'from California' extra loud during OBH.  

BH

Get back in their danz!  
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

ms. yvon

Quotewhere's all the west coast representation?  We're getting crushed out here.

doing vocal warm-ups right now!

also: "los angeles aint that faaaaaar"
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

FiddleCastro

Whatever you did, I guess it got fixed, so no worries. Did you pin yourself?

haha, he renamed the map Danz, what an egomaniac  ;D i fixed it the first time, tis no biggie
I NEEDED IT MOST WHENEVER tbh

BH

I almost renamed the map BH myself.  The edit button does many things.  
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

FiddleCastro

Heck, It placed you off the coast of British Columbia. Now that's impressive.  ;D

johnnYYac

What are you talking about?  I used the pushpin icon...

;D ;D ;D

Very funny, Fiddle.  People are going to be a tad disappointed that Tom Brady doesn't look like me.  Er, I mean, that I don't look like Tom Brady.  
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

FiddleCastro

johnnYYac

Quoteha! that wasn't me who posted that.

Sorry, FidC.  You've been falsely accused.  It says my icon was "updated" by someone named Robert.  You're Richard, so my bad.  Now, who's this Robert character?   >:(
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Crispy

Sorry, FidC.  You've been falsely accused.  It says my icon was "updated" by someone named Robert.  You're Richard, so my bad.  Now, who's this Robert character?   >:(
I believe Ruckus was the culprit there.

Ruckus

I believe Ruckus was the culprit there.

;D
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

br00ke

someone's coming from alabama .. paws up!! my home turf :)

danz

Quotewhere's all the west coast representation?  We're getting crushed out here.

WE OUT HERE!

blunatic, you on here?

mahg33ta

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=103760494991775601472.0004910f4c2758d34a755

BUMP
this had fallen to page 3

with lots of people adding themselves to the rollcall threads in the past few days, thought I'd get this re-started.....