coming to Terminal 5? Put your pin on the map!!

Started by walterfredo, Sep 24, 2010, 05:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

walterfredo

http://www.pininthemap.com/pp6ebcc2c2fd47c1d4b

OK, see if this works, it might not.  This is a pin map, add a pin from the place where you're traveling from to get to Terminal 5.  When you open the link, on the bottom there is a tab that says 'add extra pin to the map' click that and you should be able to figure it out.  If it asks for a password, it's 'mmj'

edit, use this one now.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=103760494991775601472.0004910f4c2758d34a755

ALady

if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

el_chode

It said there's a limit of 2 pins for the free service.

So you guys hogged all the pins
I'm surrounded by assholes

ralph

At my house, we call them uh-ohs.

CTdeadhead

ralph

What do we want?

Free pins on the internet!

When do we want it?

Now... or sometime before the T5 shows so we can pin the map...
At my house, we call them uh-ohs.

walterfredo

muthah fawkah.  I fail.

I am willing to pay the $1.95 for the hell of it, for a moth.  But I can't see if it keeps charging me every month or if it's a one time thing.  Site looks a little jenky, not sure if I want to enter any paypal info.  

ALady

Y'all jus jellus 'cause you don't have a fancy pin   ;)

Could we do a community Google map?

mahg33ta

this was a great idea and that poster from germany who said they're coming to all 5 reminded me of this.   I'd love to get this up and would be happy to contribute a few $$ to get this running.

spacewolf

BH

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Penny Lane

but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

Crispy

"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

lil sis

"There's still time for you to change your mind or whatever else you do."

Crispy

QuoteHow do you put a pin up??
Hit the Edit button, then select the placemark tool in the map, then pin away! Hit Save to save it.
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

el_chode

I'm surrounded by assholes

Bigsky

Do you need to have an account with google? I can't seem to get to the "edit" function...

ALady

Yay!  Pins for the People!

How fun.   :)

BH

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.