I miss....

Started by trukus, Oct 29, 2010, 01:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

br00ke

great picture laura ... i love us, we rule  :-*

lil sis

"There's still time for you to change your mind or whatever else you do."

ralph

I still miss the anticipation of not knowing what was in store for us...

Hi everyone!
At my house, we call them uh-ohs.

tdb810

QuoteI still miss the anticipation of not knowing what was in store for us...

Hi everyone!

Hi!!!

What a week, what a week!!!!!!!!! Anticipation was HUGE
.....Back at the Model Home

kydiddle

QuoteI still miss the anticipation of not knowing what was in store for us...

Hi everyone!

That's why I love live music. It's that brief moment between songs when you wonder what will come next and you hold your breath then...ahhhhh...
Cow temperature.

johnnYYac

Well, here it is.  I'm not happy with it, but its an 8 minute run through of Touch Me Part 2 as one take, no multiple tracks or other tricks- live, you might say, and solo.  I kept flourishes out for you karaoke nuts to insert your lovely voices.  Interesting that it came within 7 seconds of the original.

Download mp3 here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5QECPL3U

I also posted it on YouTube, for instant gratification without the download.  Random assortment of MMJ-related images to give you something to look at.  Enjoy.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYbIBTPyTzc[/media]
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Haldon

QuoteRuckus, you ain't as cute as soulshine but you are one beautiful soul.  I miss your big smile and hanging with you too!
I want to cry right now!!!  :'(  I miss you guys so much! I wish we could have a group hug.  :-*

We need to round up the crew again and sometime in the near future.

;)

wish I knew where that group hug emote is that I've seen on this board in the past :'(

[size=24][/size]  

Missin' the bejeebies 'atta everyone!
I was only there one night, but I remember looking over and watching Woody groove with Liz and Laura on the rail.  She and the rest of you guys made me realize the whole week must have been fantastic.  By the way, do you mind that I call you Woody, Jen?

[highlight]one of my favorite moments (so, ok, there were A LOT) was during touch me part 2, when i looked over to where haldon had been rocking out @ the rail & seeing john there instead - w/ the biggest smile on his face.  how wonderful of haldon to swap spots so john could get a front row view of jim's sweet 'chord action.  it made me feel very warm & fuzzy inside[/highlight].

similarly - watching the sea of people part like the red sea for trish to make her way to the rail for careless whisper.

i miss all you good people very, very much  :(

T5 reunion  :-?  
I snapped a pic of that moment  ;)

[highlight][/highlight][highlight][/highlight]

its funny because I remember right before they were about to play touch me pt 2, I turned to look towards Johnny to see his reaction, and I saw him moving from a few rows back towards me.  of course I knew what I had to do.  one of my favorite moments of the week was watching Johnny play the "air omnichord" during the opening of the song, then completely rocking his face off (so much so that I had to protect myself from the dreaded backwards headbutt) for the rest of the song.
It was awesome.

Crispy

QuoteRuckus, you ain't as cute as soulshine but you are one beautiful soul.  I miss your big smile and hanging with you too!
I want to cry right now!!!  :'(  I miss you guys so much! I wish we could have a group hug.  :-*

;)

wish I knew where that group hug emote is that I've seen on this board in the past :'(

[size=24][/size]  

I was only there one night, but I remember looking over and watching Woody groove with Liz and Laura on the rail.  She and the rest of you guys made me realize the whole week must have been fantastic.  By the way, do you mind that I call you Woody, Jen?

[highlight]one of my favorite moments (so, ok, there were A LOT) was during touch me part 2, when i looked over to where haldon had been rocking out @ the rail & seeing john there instead - w/ the biggest smile on his face.  how wonderful of haldon to swap spots so john could get a front row view of jim's sweet 'chord action.  it made me feel very warm & fuzzy inside[/highlight].

similarly - watching the sea of people part like the red sea for trish to make her way to the rail for careless whisper.

its funny because I remember right before they were about to play touch me pt 2, I turned to look towards Johnny to see his reaction, and I saw him moving from a few rows back towards me.  of course I knew what I had to do.  one of my favorite moments of the week was watching Johnny play the "air omnichord" during the opening of the song, then completely rocking his face off (so much so that I had to protect myself from the dreaded backwards headbutt) for the rest of the song.
It was awesome.
THIS is why I love all you nutty forum peeps. I loved watching Johnny go note-for-note with JJ on the air laser harp in haldon's rail spot!
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

mahg33ta

I would LOVE to see a video of Johnny Yac air-omnichording.

kydiddle

its funny because I remember right before they were about to play touch me pt 2, I turned to look towards Johnny to see his reaction, and I saw him moving from a few rows back towards me.  [highlight]of course I knew what I had to do.[/highlight]  one of my favorite moments of the week was watching Johnny play the "air omnichord" during the opening of the song, then completely rocking his face off (so much so that I had to protect myself from the dreaded backwards headbutt) for the rest of the song.
It was awesome.

;D

I love the generosity of the people on this board. Giving up a spot on the rail so JY can jam. Touches me right in the heart place.
Cow temperature.

johnnYYac

Aw, shucks!  You're making me blush, which is pretty intense with my bald pate.  Not only were folks generous giving me the rail for some laser harp, they insisted on it!  I wasn't going to ask, but I was carried by a wave, the waters parted.  Sorry for the near-miss head-flails, Haldon.  I probably came pretty close to knocking skulls with Penny throughout the night.  Did anyone suffer a headbanging headbang?

darkglow

FUUUUUUU,,,,,,, JY listening to your omnichord (lazerharp) recording has made me long so much to play my omnichords. They are both currently in a cargo box along with pretty much everything else I own on the long voyage across the pacific ocean in a cargo ship.

I never really thought much about how much I missed all my shit until just now.

we will have a omnichord hoedown for sure in feb in the jersey!

ALady

the dreaded backwards headbutt

;D ;D ;D
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

johnnYYac

the dreaded backwards headbutt

;D ;D ;D

Soulshine

;)

[size=24][/size]  

It was awesome.

We all started pushing him forward. We knew what we had to do too  ;D
Because we're all in this together...

danz

Woke up feeling T5 Nostalgia this morning  :(

BH

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

peafunk31

Hahahaha! Is that the T5 neon bathroom light? If so, that's friggin hilarious! For some strange reason I was thinking about it this morning
Homer no function beer well without.

BH

Hahahaha! Is that the T5 neon bathroom light? If so, that's friggin hilarious! For some strange reason I was thinking about it this morning

Yeah, I can't even pee now without getting my old black light out and turning the lights off in the bathroom.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Crispy

Yeah, I can't even pee now without getting my old black light out and turning the lights off in the bathroom.
I need a guy waiting with a towel and large bowls of candy, ready to squirt me with D&G, saying, "My man...take all you want...my man..."
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"