Time to Dust of My Disclaimer

Started by ycartrob, Sep 08, 2007, 05:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TEO

Quotei have a chip on my shoulder the size of rhode island.

:-/

Better than having an ego the size of Texas! ;)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

aMD

Quotei have a chip on my shoulder the size of rhode island.

:-/

Hey, so do I!  Or maybe it was vermont.  :-/

ycartrob

To get serious for a second, Tracy does go too far from time to time but I don't think this one of those times.  It's football people!

I only go too far if it bothers you. Then if it bothers you, it's not about me anymore, it's about you.

How the hell anyone takes anything personal on a message board is beyond me. I always look at it like hanging out with some buddies.

I guess it's a maturity thing.

crazylove

To get serious for a second, Tracy does go too far from time to time but I don't think this one of those times.  It's football people!

I only go too far if it bothers you. Then if it bothers you, it's not about me anymore, it's about you.

How the hell anyone takes anything personal on a message board is beyond me. I always look at it like hanging out with some buddies.

Why would anyone take pleasure in taking things too far?  It is about you if you know you're taking things too far and then trying to lay the blame elsewhere.

And now playing the maturity card.  

Maturity is not a number :exclamation      

As in 43.
"You could kill someone up here and bury them in the snow! No one would ever find them!"- Penny Lane

ycartrob

Why would anyone take pleasure in taking things too far?  It is about you if you know you're taking things too far and then trying to lay the blame elsewhere.

And now playing the maturity card.  

Maturity is not a number :exclamation      

As in 43.

Read this again, you're missing my point: I only go too far if it bothers you. Then if it bothers you, it's not about me anymore, it's about you.

There's no taking pleasure, just stating a fact.

The maturity comment (for the 50th time) was sarcasm. I am totally immature. And I am 43.

Good luck (seriously, good luck!)

ycartrob

just want to make sure that everyone knows I am kidding around.

crazylove

"You could kill someone up here and bury them in the snow! No one would ever find them!"- Penny Lane

tomEisenbraun

The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

TEO

If you two do not knock it off soon I am going to send you to bed without any supper!   ;)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

TheBigChicken

you may have mastered the language but you need to brush up on your spelling....ie:time to dust "off" not dust "of"....but maybe how ya'll says them thangs in Nashieville... ;D ;D  
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

crazylove

QuoteIf you two do not knock it off soon I am going to send you to bed without any supper!   ;)

I keep trying to play nice [smiley=happy.gif] Seriously!!!

ycartrob

Quoteyou may have mastered the language but you need to brush up on your spelling....ie:time to dust "off" not dust "of"....but maybe how ya'll says them thangs in Nashieville... ;D ;D  

I sort of like of better than off, now that you mention it.