Fantasy Football (NFL)

Started by aMD, Aug 19, 2007, 08:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bama37

tough luck on t.o. last night, walt! he was headed for a huge game. i just wish that both of our teams wouldn't had injuries, but it happens, and it's part of the game.

bama37

damn, i got screwed! i had 3 players play 1 1/2 gtrs. a. gonzalez got inj., e. graham and galloway got pulled cause tamp. bay had already clinched a playoff birth( so they pulled the starters so they wouldn't get injured.)

i still think i have a pretty good shot at winning it though. i got l.t. and cutler against gates( i'm down by 16). by the way walt, looks like you made a good move by benching portis for alexander. fuck u alexander. you're my all-time fav. player and didn't do shit for me and had one of your best games of the year scoring wise. i hate u, u are no longer my fav. player! lol :)

pretty nerve racking huh, walt?

.Walt

its getting down to the wire! i'm sorry i didn't post anything yesterday. (i wanted to) my internet was f'd. i'm hoping for LT  getting pulled after the first half. the chargers playing on monday night, only helps me. they have their playoff spot locked, so they don't need to win. LT won't play as much, but Gates should play pretty much the whole game, i would think.

looks like the portis benching for dumb. i probably should've benched Plax. but thats the breaks.

good luck bama, and merry christmas
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

bama37

good luck to u 2 , walt! that's what i'm afraid is going to happen(tomlinson getting taken out early like graham and galloway!) merry christmas to u and everyone else!

even if i win, i've thought since we made that trade, that u had the best team, and should win it all! u deserve it!

ManNamedTruth

its getting down to the wire! i'm sorry i didn't post anything yesterday. (i wanted to) my internet was f'd. i'm hoping for LT  getting pulled after the first half. the chargers playing on monday night, only helps me. they have their playoff spot locked, so they don't need to win. LT won't play as much, but Gates should play pretty much the whole game, i would think.

The thing they do have to play for is the 3rd seed, I know the Steelers want to get it if its possible. It could be a difference in playing the Patriots or the Colts in the playoffs. I would feel better about the Steelers chances at playing Colts than the Patriots.

That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

bama37

YES!!!! good game walt! guys, i had alot of fun this year. i just want to thank everyone for letting me in ya'lls league. looking forward to next year already!!! :)

.Walt

[size=36]bama37[/size]
is league champion!!

.Walt

QuoteYES!!!! good game walt! guys, i had alot of fun this year. i just want to thank everyone for letting me in ya'lls league. looking forward to next year already!!! :)

i'm also looking forward to next year. i have to say hats off to you bama. you wheeled and dealed your way to the top. i've never seen someone make so many trades in one season. you definatly earned it! congrats!

i hope to still see you in here. i'll send you your ten bucks toward tickets or whatever you want to spend it on. pm me your address.

bama37

thanx man, i appreciate it! yea, i would send out about 6 trade offers a week at least! lol getting l.t, graham, galloway, and gore were huge! by the way, u deseved to win it, if l. johnson wouldn't have got hurt, u def. would have one. u had a better roster than i did, but from one week to another ,u just don't know how well they will play. unfortunately for u, yours had an off week when it counted the most.

bama37

i sent u a pm of my address walt!

bama37

my post championship interview: first of all i would like to thank my sister for letting me check stat tracker every 10 min. while she was on the computer. second, i would like to thank all of u who made trades w/ me(especially jacketeers, who traded me l.t) :) i wanna thank my brother for asking me if i wanted to join ya'lls league(so blame him for me winning ;)) and last but not least, all u guys for letting me in the league!

by the way, this is not serious! it's like the espn fantasy commercials!

aMD

Congrats, Chris!

How did we let the only person who wasn't on this board before the league bet us?  ;) ;)

PM me you address and I'll pay up.

corey

I told him the other day that it would have been pretty sad to see him wheel and deal so much and not even make the final four. It didn't look like he was gonna do it for a while, but I'm pretty sure that LT was a big help.

Jon T.

Yeah man congrats.  I suffered a monumental collapse dropping three straight to end up in 4th.  WTF.  Anyway, send me your address and I'll square up.  

bama37

thanks guys, i appreciate it! looking foward to next year!

EAZYE

congrats man, pm and i will square up with you.  hope your back next year ;)
I painted my name on the back of a leaf
and I watched it float away

bama37

i'm having trouble figuring out who to play today! :)  damn, it sux now that our season is over. well now i will be able to enjoy the games. i would go from my room to the comp. room about every 10 min. to check stat tracker.

aMD

Quotei'm having trouble figuring out who to play today! :)  damn, it sux now that our season is over. well now i will be able to enjoy the games. i would go from my room to the comp. room about every 10 min. to check stat tracker.

i feel ya.  i was going to pull up stattracker just to keep tabs on what happens today but it doesn't even work anymore.  it's gonna be a LONG wait to next year...

bama37

yep,it sure is. it's really gonna suck when football season is over! >:(

.Walt

bama if you still visit here...i sent the check out. sorry it took so long, i didn't forget...i got lazy. i actually had it signed, sealed, and...not delivered for a couple of weeks. congrats, and don't spend it all in one place!