The 'Anyone Else Drinkin'?' Thread...

Started by dragonboy, Aug 24, 2006, 11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonboy

Haha, am I showing my age? Soul music is timeless my friend!
BTW...how old is your Dad?  :-[ :-/  ;)  
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

.Walt

my dads 56, he lived in detroit in the mid 60's for around 3 years.  and you're right soul is timeless. i'm going to make sure my kids hear it, i guess its going to be somewhat of a family tradition. pasted down from generation to generation.  i know, i'm a better person for it.
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

dragonboy

Your Dad sounds like a dude!
My Dad is 67. I found out today that his blood pressure is lower than mine.
& on that note I'm gonna grab another beer & order a pizza  ;)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

.Walt

yeah he is, its always a blast when i come home. he puts on "soul story" and tries to dance with my mom, its funny as hell watching them dance all white.

but how is the pizza in japan? do they have really weird toppings, or is it pretty traditional? i hope youre grabbing a big bottle.

dragonboy

Quotei hope youre grabbing a big bottle.
;D

We go for a pretty trad meat-feast kind of thing but they do have some truly f**ked up toppings here...pounded glutinous rice, squid, seaweed!
I'm not kidding...& too much mayo, mayo on everything!
Let me try & find a link...

.Walt

mayo, on pizza? or mayo on everything including pizza? some of those topping are pretty f'd up, seaweed? but i would try it at least.  

find a link, i need to see some  ;D

dragonboy

http://www.aokispizza.co.jp/page/05/01combination.html

Roll over the pizzas to get a closer look, lots of mayo, seaweed & cabbage?!!

dragonboy

http://www.pizzahut.jp/menu/

Gorgeous Salmon?!
Crab & Shrimp Mayo King?!
Korean Purukogi?!!

.Walt

as strange as that looks and sounds, i would try some of those. i saw the mayo, do you like it with mayo? have you tried the weird pizza before?

dragonboy

dragonboy

Quoteas strange as that looks and sounds, i would try some of those. i saw the mayo, do you like it with mayo? have tried the weird pizza before?
I've had a couple of mayo pizzas before, that's probably why my blood pressure is higher than my Dad's  ;)

Chills

Quotehttp://www.pizzahut.jp/menu/

Gorgeous Salmon?!
Crab & Shrimp Mayo King?!
Korean Purukogi?!!

Interesting  :)

However, I'd opt opt for the 'meat paradise.' Mmmmm, meat paradise!

That reminds me DB, how's the diet going for ya?

.Walt

mayo. do they use mayo instead to tomato sauce on like the salmon pizza?

.Walt

Quoteas strange as that looks and sounds, i would try some of those. i saw the mayo, do you like it with mayo? have tried the weird pizza before?
I've had a couple of mayo pizzas before, that's probably why my blood pressure is higher than my Dad's  ;)

is it good though? the mayo pizza that is

fitzcarraldo

Virtual Pizza  :D  Tastes awesome man! All wrapped up in a bottle o wine.  :)

Blastin Joshua Tree. News reminded it came out 20 years ago this week. Whoa. I had the tape when I was 13.  :o  Time flies

dragonboy

mayo. do they use mayo instead to tomato sauce on like the salmon pizza?
I think there's regular tomato sauce under all that shit somewhere!  ;D

dragonboy

:) :) :D ;D[size=100]TK!!![/size] ;D ;) :) :)

fitzcarraldo

dragonboy

:) :) :D ;D[size=72]CHILLS!!![/size] ;D ;) :) :)

Where you been Bro?!!

dragonboy

[size=48]Soul Brothers IN THE HOUSE!!![/size]