Anyone Else Drinkin'? prt2

Started by dragonboy, Dec 04, 2008, 10:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghosts_on_TV

I am switching between Sam Adams Light and Sam Adams Cream Stout. And Listening to Noble Beast. And wishing I was watching the warehouse scene from footloose. (Thanks, K  ::))
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

capt. scotty

Sam Cream Stout...never had that one, dont think Ive ever had any Sam Stout actually

Im just drinkin some belgians that were easily #1 of January

Watching Live live from a show I dvr'ed the other day. Im a sucker for 90's tuneage and its pretty damn good so far..Lightning Crashes just commenced  :D
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Ghosts_on_TV

QuoteSam Cream Stout...never had that one, dont think Ive ever had any Sam Stout actually

Im just drinkin some belgians that were easily #1 of January

Watching Live live from a show I dvr'ed the other day. Im a sucker for 90's tuneage and its pretty damn good so far..Lightning Crashes just commenced  :D

It's pretty fucking good, actually. Beer snobs may put Sam Adams down, but I certainly will not.

capt. scotty

Ill never put Sam down either. Out of their 20-25 brews, theres a handful Id wouldnt drink if it and Natty Ice was the only brew available, but everything else I find pretty tasty.

Id probably consider myself a snob for the most part since I usually give people a funny look if Bud, Coors, etc. is their favorite beer, but I think Sam puts out a quality beverages, actually, a lot of quality beverages.

Problem with their variety packs though, is they usually include 1-2 of those ass nasty beer varieties with the good ones.
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Ghosts_on_TV

QuoteIll never put Sam down either. Out of their 20-25 brews, theres a handful Id wouldnt drink if it and Natty Ice was the only brew available, but everything else I find pretty tasty.

Id probably consider myself a snob for the most part since I usually give people a funny look if Bud, Coors, etc. is their favorite beer, but I think Sam puts out a quality beverages, actually, a lot of quality beverages.

Problem with their variety packs though, is they usually include 1-2 of those ass nasty beer varieties with the good ones.

One time we bought a couple cases and partied, and the next morning all that was left was every Cherry Wheat that we had.  ;D

capt. scotty

Cherry Wheat is 1 of my aforementioned disgusting beers from them

If I wanted Apple Cider Id call my mother

ETA: My 1 buddy likes it though..he also swore by Natty Ice and Beast through college. Coincidence? I think not.

capt. scotty

I had a Cherry Coke still sitting on my floor from earlier today.

Since I finished a brew and wanted a little change of pace, I decided to go for a few swigs of that.

Little did I know, I cut my toenails earlier today - which were about a moneth past due - and put them into the Coke can.

Lets just say it took me .27 seconds to remember that  [smiley=beer.gif]

dragonboy

I just cracked open my 2nd to last Christmas Ale in honor of tomorrow night's show...it feels a lot like Christmas Eve right now  :D
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

pawpaw

My neighborhood liquor store recently doubled it's size and beer selection (and it was pretty good before). Lots of new Flying Dog and Shipyard to try, loads of imports I've never had too. Tonight I went with the Affligem Blonde. Delicious.
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

capt. scotty

No posts in here for over 2 weeks until bill's?!?!!!

Damn, yinz all must be drying out or something

I got class at 9AM tomorrow but im on my 5th beer. Class?!? We talking bout class?!?! Not a test, but class?!!

Ruckus

Aecht Schlenkerla Rauchbier Urbock

So smoky and yummy

Ja, dann gehen wir zum Diskothek...Jajajajajaja
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

Vadie Stark

QuoteMy neighborhood liquor store recently doubled it's size and beer selection (and it was pretty good before). Lots of new Flying Dog and Shipyard to try, loads of imports I've never had too. Tonight I went with the Affligem Blonde. Delicious.

Good thing with the BBQ all. Pick me up a six of Dead Guy and bring it back to the party
Thanks
Not the one thing. I used to think I
could at least some way put things right.

capt. scotty

QuoteAecht Schlenkerla Rauchbier Urbock

So smoky and yummy

early start today Ruckus?  ;D

Ruckus

QuoteAecht Schlenkerla Rauchbier Urbock

So smoky and yummy

early start today Ruckus?  ;D

;D  No such thing
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

capt. scotty

PITT is playing to get to the Final 4 (and why is the final 4 such a bigger deal than getting to the finals?!?!!!   I dont get it)

Anyways, its Dogfishead Aprihop and Jagermeister for the PITT game, so this way the night shall end up happily regardless :D

.......and how has this thread been dead for over a month!?

capt. scotty

Some Canadian whiskey that was on sale...Im big on bourbon, but candian whiskey can have its moments.

This is treating my inaugural listen of the new Felice Bros. album very nice.  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

searchinbig

Nice Double Bock homebrew.........

:)
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

dragonboy

Looks great S'B!

Went to our local Outback steakhouse tonight. Had a couple of beers & shared a bottle of wine with the Mrs. Just got home & threw a couple of pineapple rings, OJ, Malibu, Banana-Liquor, Southern Comfort & some Cointreau into the blender...my head will hurt tomorrow but f**k it, I'm off for 8days!!!

Cheers everyone  [smiley=beer.gif]
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

red

Since I'm off tomorrow, I'm about to finish off the last few Kirin in the refrigerator.  

Here's to db and his last day off.   [smiley=beer.gif]

dragonboy

Cheers man! 3.30 here, a little early but I won't be too far behind you  ;)