Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

megisnotreal

i just got a package from canada that makes me think about light.
;)

red

True, that sounds pretty much the exact same situation I was in recently.  Hopefully you date isn't leaving the country for a year to fourteen months.  :-/

I actually just got off the phone with said girl who left the country.  That was an hour and a half of pure, unfiltered joy.

ManNamedTruth

QuoteTrue, that sounds pretty much the exact same situation I was in recently.  Hopefully you date isn't leaving the country for a year to fourteen months.  :-/

I actually just got off the phone with said girl who left the country.  That was an hour and a half of pure, unfiltered joy.

That would be pretty weird if it did. But yeah i don't think thats gonna happen. I feel for your situation, that would be the kind of luck i would have. Hopefully it works out for ya. I can't remember if you ever said why she was leaving? College? Work?

I think i'm gonna surprise her with a mix. I told her awhile ago i was gonna make one and never got around to it.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

red

She's working for a year, and then (I believe) she has a two month travel option on her work Visa.  I've always had real bad luck with women, and was perfectly content on my own then she came into my life.  Funny how one person can show one what their life is missing.

Tonight's chat went so well, that it's put me in a shitty mood somehow, so I'm going to go work that out in a minute with some exercise.  

Good call on the mix.  I gave her one as part of her leaving present, and I hand-wrote lyrics for her (she loves to read them), bloody well took like 4 hours.  

I actually just put the finishing touch on mix #2, complete with a lyric book and notes I wrote about what each song means to me.  I can't wait to send it with my reply to her first letter which should be here any day now.

please pardon my sappiness tonight, thanks

SMc55

Sappy is good  :)
And mixes are very good!
I'm happy for you both.

.Walt

had some drinks with a former co-worker. i really thought when i quit, that there was going to be some weirdness going on. nope. she's still cool!! i'm alright with that.
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

bethofftherecord

There is an air conditioning unit in my bedroom window.  I got a good night sleep.  So thankful.  

What did the pilgrims do when it was 95 and humid?  Did they sit on the porch and drink pina colada?  well, that's what i like to do.
nothing can be changed except ourselves

mjkoehler

QuoteThere is an air conditioning unit in my bedroom window.  I got a good night sleep.  So thankful.  

What did the pilgrims do when it was 95 and humid?  Did they sit on the porch and drink pina colada?  well, that's what i like to do.

"No greater sin, no greater pleasure then Central Air."

red

QuoteSappy is good  :)
And mixes are very good!
I'm happy for you both.
Thanks, your words mean a lot to me.  Really.  
It's going to hard, and a real long time, but I've got faith that it's all going to turn out well.

:)

The DARK

QuoteSappy is good  :)
And mixes are very good!
I'm happy for you both.
Thanks, your words mean a lot to me.  Really.  
It's going to hard, and a real long time, but I've got faith that it's all going to turn out well.

"little we can do... we gonna see it thru somehow"  ;)

Good vibes, red!
In another time, in another place, in another face

mjkoehler

Oh I am sooooooo happy right now (and I've got blisters on me fingers!!!!). Guitar and hard case for $320. Sounds great acoustic and actually sounds badass plugged in. I ain't doin shit at work tomorrow but lockin my office door and jammin. It's mine, it's alllllllll mine.

SMc55

Quotei don't know if it's a joy or a complaint or just a thing, really, but my birthday is in three days (since it's techincally the 25th) and i'm just not excited.
i just don't really want it to happen. not because i dont want to get older, actually, just the opposite, but i just want to sort of avoid it this year...
and i'm mad blunted (maybe that's why i seem to lack excitement...)
either way, it's a weird feeling.
i'm mad sleepzzzzzy

I know you haven't been excited about it but...

Happy birthday!

SMc55

QuoteOh I am sooooooo happy right now (and I've got blisters on me fingers!!!!). Guitar and hard case for $320. Sounds great acoustic and actually sounds badass plugged in. I ain't doin shit at work tomorrow but lockin my office door and jammin. It's mine, it's alllllllll mine.
That is so cool, made all the cooler by the blisters  :)

Angry Ewok

Happy birthdayyy[size=9]yyy[/size]yyyyy
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

megisnotreal

happy day of birth, face! party time...

[smiley=birthdays.gif] [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=lolk.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_1.gif] [smiley=happy.gif] [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif] [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]
i am happy today because i am going to a family reunion tomorrow! i get to see all of my family--my nephews and nieces, too! yay for alabama! and then... i get to go to alabama again next weekend to see a boy i know.   ;) good times. i got to see my oldest nephew yesterday, as he and his dad are visiting from houston, tx. he was so cute. i am glad i never have to have kids of my own b/c i can just spoil my sister's kids--and when they get fussy, they go back home. sweet deal.

The DARK

Jenny

:D :D :D
thankkk youuuzzzzz

The DARK

Learning how to play Start a War on guitar.  :)

You realize, counting Angry Ewok's avatar, that there are 3 references to the White Album on this page?

bug

sitting barefoot at my desk :)
Detroit Cobras @ The Mad Hatter, Covington KY - 7/11/07
Squirrel Nut Zippers @ Jim Porters, Louisville, KY - 7/18/07

Angry Ewok

QuoteLearning how to play Start a War on guitar.  :)

You realize, counting Angry Ewok's avatar, that there are 3 references to the White Album on this page?

My avatar is the cover of Let It Be, actually.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.