Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TEO

Getting ready to head to Missouri.......
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

The DARK

Back from Costa Rica!
In another time, in another place, in another face

megalicious

my birthday is one week from today. i am excited to finally be out of an odd numbered age. 24 will be good. even numbers seem to have better mojo.

and brad is taking me to the a day game in two weeks! (!!)

other joy: i made some peach tea, and it is delish.
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

easy jim

QuoteBack from Costa Rica!

Welcome back!

I just posted some pics from my adveture...check here http://www.mymorningjacket.com/cgi-local/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1137763728/1125#1125
So soon after payday, know it seemed a shame!

EC

today is a current joy.

TEO

Waking up on a Monday morning and not having to go to work....... :)

BH

QuoteWaking up on a Monday morning and not having to go to work....... :)

:)  

I'm going to opening day at Busch.  Hope the rain holds off.  At least it's 70 degrees and the beer will be ohhhh soooo cold.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

mjkoehler

:)  

I'm going to opening day at Busch.  Hope the rain holds off.  At least it's 70 degrees and the beer will be ohhhh soooo cold.
Keep dry. I'll watch the crowd from my office. Wish I was going. :'(

.Walt

no school
no work
bottle of champagne
opening day baseball (my official opening day)

this is what i wait for all year.

Much Greater Than Science Fiction

aMD

Amen to that!  I took a personal day and went to opening day in cincinnati.  the rained sucked but it was nice by the end and they got all nine in.  The Reds lost but that's okay because B-webb got the win!

Oh, and four days to spring break.

Live is good!

Jenny

haven't been to school in two weeks. i don't really mind this whole mono thing. i feel healthy now, just tired. i'm always sleepy...! i can fall asleep ANYWHERE! anytime!  ;D
also, no anxiety...

(then again my work is piling up... ehhhh whaaaatever ::))

TEO

Finally got to meet BH! Had a 3 hour beer and pizza fest at his local brewpub in St. Charles MO. Yet another extraordinary experience of meeting someone who I have "known" for well over 2 years over the internet. He is GREAT peeps and I had a blast! Thanks for the good times.......

BH

QuoteFinally got to meet BH! Had a 3 hour beer and pizza fest at his local brewpub in St. Charles MO. Yet another extraordinary experience of meeting someone who I have "known" for well over 2 years over the internet. He is GREAT peeps and I had a blast! Thanks for the good times.......

No, THANK YOU! :-* :o ;)
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

megalicious

brad visits tomorrow.
birthday in four days.
boss is out of town.
oh and DOLLY PARTON IS ON AMERICAN IDOL TONIGHT. you can hate on me all you want, but i effing LOVE me some dolly. everything she does or has done is an a+ in my book.

dragonboy

Quotebrad visits tomorrow.
birthday in four days.
boss is out of town.
oh and DOLLY PARTON IS ON AMERICAN IDOL TONIGHT. you can hate on me all you want, but i effing LOVE me some dolly. everything she does or has done is an a+ in my book.
Lots of love for Dolly here  :)

Maybe my fav? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hP0p12xtO7U

+ you & your man have a great time  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

red

dragonboy

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

megalicious

brad is here!

my birthday is tomorrow!

the_wizzard

Quotebrad is here!

my birthday is tomorrow!

[size=18]Happy Birthday![/size]

The DARK

:o I want one of those!

Happy Birthday, Meg!
In another time, in another place, in another face