Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ManNamedTruth

QuotePot pies are pretty tasty. Glad you didn't go you love pot.....pies.

That's not in the budget! How are we paying for all this?
Sparks: Selling pot.
[pause]
Sparks: ...Holders.
[pause]
Sparks: ...Made of hemp.

That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

getinthevan

I was trying to help out a guy at work and he when I made a suggestion he angrily replied, "Fuck you! I don't realize that."

This was over 5 hours ago and I'm still laughing about it.

It reminded me of Lewis Black's thing about "If it weren't for that horse, I wouldn't have spent that year in college."
The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

ms. yvon

this iced almond latte is delicious!  and just looking at it makes me cheerful.   [smiley=beer.gif]
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

Ellis D.

Quotethis iced almond latte is delicious!  and just looking at it makes me cheerful.   [smiley=beer.gif]
You movie producers get all of the good brew!   ;)

aMillionDreams

I have the whole week off because of the wind storms that came through last weekend.  It's bizzare, we didn't get any rain or snow.  In my three and a half years of teaching we've had one snow day and here I am missing 5 days because of wind.  Another joy is that I got VERY lucky with no damage to my house or yard and I never lost power.  Lizking and a few of my other friends still don't have any power and they still have to go to work. I must be doing something right.
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

mjkoehler

Clean living Dylan, Clean living.

mjkoehler

Well thank fucking christ this week is over....Meeting with some folks in Arkansas went good.

My joy right now is the lip smackin good ribs from lunch and gorgeous southern woman which I saw EVERYWHERE.

ycartrob

QuoteI have the whole week off because of the wind storms that came through last weekend.  It's bizzare, we didn't get any rain or snow.  In my three and a half years of teaching we've had one snow day and here I am missing 5 days because of wind.  Another joy is that I got VERY lucky with no damage to my house or yard and I never lost power.  Lizking and a few of my other friends still don't have any power and they still have to go to work. I must be doing something right.

isn't it odd how your life became all sunshine and roses after we shook hands in Nashville?

EAZYE

it's good to see you to are getting along or at least being civil ;)
I painted my name on the back of a leaf
and I watched it float away

aMillionDreams

QuoteI have the whole week off because of the wind storms that came through last weekend.  It's bizzare, we didn't get any rain or snow.  In my three and a half years of teaching we've had one snow day and here I am missing 5 days because of wind.  Another joy is that I got VERY lucky with no damage to my house or yard and I never lost power.  Lizking and a few of my other friends still don't have any power and they still have to go to work. I must be doing something right.

isn't it odd how your life became all sunshine and roses after we shook hands in Nashville?

That was YOU?!?!  No, the guy I shook hands with in Nashville seemed very mild mannered, almost meek.   ;)
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

mjkoehler

October 10-12 will be a free weekend for me. No wife, no kids as they are heading to Wisconson for a weekend with her parents. Holy shit, party at Mike's house!!!!

TheBigChicken

QuoteOctober 10-12 will be a free weekend for me. No wife, no kids as they are heading to Wisconson for a weekend with her parents. Holy shit, party at Mike's house!!!!
Dude.Roadtrip.Officially Unsupervised...Scary....I got couch
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

mjkoehler

QuoteOctober 10-12 will be a free weekend for me. No wife, no kids as they are heading to Wisconson for a weekend with her parents. Holy shit, party at Mike's house!!!!
2 couches, guest bedroom, and the kids rooms, plenty of space for bodies to pass out on.

megalicious

my job interview went well.
:)
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

OZs Frozen Castle

Vacation in 3 weeks, headin home to L'ville.  It's like the first poop early in the morning feels great, but kinda sad when it's over and I gotta get back to real life.  Is that TMI, sorry?

TheBigChicken

2 couches, guest bedroom, and the kids rooms, plenty of space for bodies to pass out on.
Ah,the days when you could sit in your underwear and drink booze all day whilst collecting large amounts of lint in the old belly button....did I mention the frozen Genos pizza as well... :D
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

Penny Lane

Ah,the days when you could sit in your underwear and drink booze all day whilst collecting large amounts of lint in the old belly button....did I mention the frozen Genos pizza as well... :D

that sounds like a typical weekend for me
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

mjkoehler

that sounds like a typical weekend for me
That's providing I make it even out of bed. Probably will just long enough to get another drink.

megalicious

getting a NEW CAR

(finally)
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

pawpaw

Well, after 3-1/2 months at a sweatshop, mistake of a job, I gave my 2 week notice today. I already have a new job lined up, one I'm positive will be a much more comfortable and balanced place to be.  :)

"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."