Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Penny Lane

QuoteThanks everyone!  :)

4 years and still happy! you're WAY above the curve there :-) congrats!
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

kydiddle

QuoteToday is my fourth wedding anniversary.  Not a particularly monumental anniversary, but life couldn't be much better.   :)

That's incredibly sweet. Congratulations.  :)
Cow temperature.

getinthevan

I fit all of my records* into one box!  

*Except the In Rainbows discbox.  Stupid Radiohead and their larger and cooler than normal packaging.
The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

TEO

Totally fixed up a 12x12 den for myself in the basement! Good bye Little Tikes car bed.  ;) So far I have a phonograph, mini-fridge, TV, CD/IPOD player,space heater, 2 Lazy Boys, GD, Brazil, Puerto Rico, and Egypt flags on the wall. Hoosier obligatory poster of THEE James Dean, and some MIZZOU stuff as well. Also drawings of crazylove and myself that were done 25 years ago by a street artist in NY. I may lose track of the seasons.......
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

kydiddle

QuoteTotally fixed up a 12x12 den for myself in the basement! Good bye Little Tikes car bed.  ;) So far I have a phonograph, mini-fridge, TV, CD/IPOD player,space heater, 2 Lazy Boys, GD, Brazil, Puerto Rico, and Egypt flags on the wall. Hoosier obligatory poster of THEE James Dean, and some MIZZOU stuff as well. Also drawings of crazylove and myself that were done 25 years ago by a street artist in NY. I may lose track of the seasons.......

I think what we have here folks is a man-space.

:)
Cow temperature.

Taterbug

QuoteTotally fixed up a 12x12 den for myself in the basement! Good bye Little Tikes car bed.  ;) So far I have a phonograph, mini-fridge, TV, CD/IPOD player,space heater, 2 Lazy Boys, GD, Brazil, Puerto Rico, and Egypt flags on the wall. Hoosier obligatory poster of THEE James Dean, and some MIZZOU stuff as well. Also drawings of crazylove and myself that were done 25 years ago by a street artist in NY. I may lose track of the seasons.......

Thats sounds like my garage, substitute the flags for mmj and harley posters and the James Dean for Humphrey Bogart.  Every man needs a man room to get away once in awhile. I need to get heater for my garage now that it's 2 fuckin degrees outside.  
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

aMillionDreams

Nice!  You've got a great wife there, Matt!
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

TEO

Nice!  You've got a great wife there, Matt!
Thanks, I love her like nothing else!   :)

TEO

Thats sounds like my garage, substitute the flags for mmj and harley posters and the James Dean for Humphrey Bogart.  Every man needs a man room to get away once in awhile. I need to get heater for my garage now that it's 2 fuckin degrees outside.  
I am coming to see you some day...

TEO

QuoteToday is my fourth wedding anniversary.  Not a particularly monumental anniversary, but life couldn't be much better.   :)
As soon as I saw you two together I could see it was a perfect fit! Congratulations coolest of the cool cats... :)

dragonboy

My new Sony PC speakers...bass (& my PC table!) be thumpin'  :o
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

FACE

i am currently beating word master tom eisenbraun in scrabble via internet. eet shit bitch.

tomEisenbraun

Quotei am currently beating word master tom eisenbraun in scrabble via internet. eet shit bitch.

suck a damn dick, Jenny. When the hell are "segs", "biz", "liman", and "ikon" even fucking English?

fuck.
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

FACE

YOU DID IKON!!!!!

tomEisenbraun

HEY, FUCK YOU!!!!

FACE

[size=22]:'-([/size]

too mean

tomEisenbraun

I know, I'm sorry. Hell, I'm crying, too.

FACE

yeah, but only 'cos you're losing.

tomEisenbraun

HEY, FUCK YOU!!!!

getinthevan

I'm interested in hearing more about this scrabble match.
The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place