Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

st. john

congrats to u and ur wife. good size baby there. many more .

searchinbig

Congrats! Smother that little dude with love and music!  :)
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

mjkoehler

Quotebabyboybill was born on Groundhog Day! He was 7 lbs, 8 oz, 20" long, with a head of strawberry blond hair! He and mamabill are healthy and happy, and will probably be coming home tomorrow. I can't tell you how happy I am  :)
Congrats Branden. You are now in an elite corp. Best thing you can do is love your son, even when he's older and messes up sometimes, just love him and let him know it to.

pawpaw

:) :) :) Thanks Everyone!!!  :) :) :)
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

capt. scotty

Quotebabyboybill was born on Groundhog Day! He was 7 lbs, 8 oz, 20" long, with a head of strawberry blond hair! He and mamabill are healthy and happy, and will probably be coming home tomorrow. I can't tell you how happy I am  :)
Congrats Branden. You are now in an elite corp. Best thing you can do is love your son, even when he's older and messes up sometimes, just love him and let him know it to.

Can you tell this to my mom?  ;D
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

ycartrob

Rockin' good news!

tomEisenbraun

QuoteCongrats on the whippersnapper bbill!!

Groundhog Day, eh?? Well I guess Bill Murray is already his favorite actor  :D

Shouldn't that be a given regardless?!
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

FACE

new baby new baby new baby new baby!

Penny Lane

Nick Lowe and The Swell Season on Austin City Limits. Good stuff.
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

BH

[smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]  How did I miss this last night!  I knew you had to have it by now!   Healthy baby boy!   Congrats man!  Hold them close and soak it all in!   (Love the name!)

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Soulshine

Congrats on your baby BOY!  :)

I'm on day 4 of a 10 day fast called the master cleanse  :D
Because we're all in this together...

bowl of soup

Maybe you'll get to live that day over and over again...  Congrats.  Softly hummed Pixies songs make the best lullabies.  We'll see you in about a month.
I'm not saying it's easy...walking into sweet oblivion.

red

I got an 'A' on the first paper I've written in four years!

FACE

did my brown interview, and i think it went pretty well.

st. john

congrats k. heep it up u r obviously on the right track. what was the topic?

red

Quotecongrats k. heep it up u r obviously on the right track. what was the topic?
Christina Rossetti's "Goblin Market".  More specifically its challenge of the patriarchal society at the time and its sexualization in the 20th century.  

I've got something like six papers due in the next five weeks.  Thankfully three or four of them are just tiny ones.  

Oh yeah, CONGRATS BBILL!!!!!

.Walt

congrats bbill!!  :)
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

capt. scotty

Quotedid my brown interview, and i think it went pretty well.

Not sure what your are going to major in/looking to do, or what you major interests are, outside of MMJ of course, but 1 of the best decisions Ive made in my life so far was choosing to go to Penn State over Cornell.

Id do the same thing a million times over if I had to choose again. Just my $0.02 cents
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

BH

Quotedid my brown interview, and i think it went pretty well.

Not sure what your are going to major in/looking to do, or what you major interests are, outside of MMJ of course, but 1 of the best decisions Ive made in my life so far was choosing to go to Penn State over Cornell.

Id do the same thing a million times over if I had to choose again. Just my $0.02 cents

I always think to myself, wow, I'm glad I went to MU instead of "X" but who knows where I would be if I would have chosen a different school.  That is certainly a fork in the road, you know.  I might be living a completely different life because of that one little decision.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

mjkoehler

QuoteI finally got the big OK. Tax refund should be here in roughly 2 weeks. Yeah not having anything complicated and E-filing rules. This will be in my house shortly after the money comes in (like the next day).

http://www.ibanez.com/HollowBodyGuitars/model-AFS75T
I've actually slightly changed plans. Going with the model without the Bigsby. I went to Guitar Center and played the actual model for an hour. Hopefully now one wants it after I drooled all over it. They had 1 and it was the red/black sunburst. Tax refund is in the checking account. Hoepfully I can go...say tomorrow?!?!

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Ibanez-Artcore-AF75-Electric-Guitar-102567724-i1150604.gc