Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

capt. scotty

Nice job Penny!

5K is like 2 miles, right? I could probably do that in under 20 minutes  ::) :P
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

BH

QuoteNice job Penny!

5K is like 2 miles, right? I could probably do that in under 20 minutes  ::) :P

3.1 sucka   ;)
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

megalicious

[size=24]Tomorrow [/size]

can't wait
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

jones

Airspace over Europe is now open.  My dad is finally back from Copenhagen.

Janet

Have finished packing for tomorrow's flight to Maui.  Rewarding myself with a glass of wine.  At this point it is all joy.

mjkoehler

Thanks Andrew! You know what I'm talkin about.

Penny Lane

QuoteThanks Andrew! You know what I'm talkin about.

yeah i'm waitin on mine... ;)
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

dragonboy

What?! You didn't get that yet? I sent yours out months ago! Damn you Royal Mail  >:( ;)

QuoteThanks Andrew! You know what I'm talkin about.
You're very welcome Sir & many thanks right back atcha!
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

mjkoehler

Full belly from a delicious breakfast skillet and strawberry shortcake for dinner. For those that do not know, a breakfast skillet is potatoes, eggs, meat (in this case sausage from the hog I butchered early this year), and cheese. goddness I'm full. It's such a great feeling.

pawpaw

Spring.

We took these yesterday up at a spot called Table Mountain. Walterfredo might know about it.

"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

the_wizzard

That is just lovely Bbill!
I just love my weekend: Dr. Dog at the Wonder Ballroom (awesome show!), Attending game 4 in round one of the Blazer-suns contest (and a great game for a fan-Brandon Roy is back!, and mellow home day in the garden today. So nice....

TEO

"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

AMightyCaporal

those pictures are really beautiful!

Mines sort of a joy/complaint:

finally landed an interview for a graphic design position, I think the interview went really well.  Now having to wait to hear anything about the interview from the employer... ugh
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

mjkoehler

Quotethose pictures are really beautiful!

finally landed an interview for a graphic design position, I think the interview went really well.  Now having to wait to hear anything about the interview from the employer... ugh
Yep, awful feeling. Like waiting for a blood test. A really important blood test.

ALady

Lovely pics, bbill!  Wow.
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

BH

Quotethose pictures are really beautiful!

Good luck man!  

(I'm still going to get something from my cheapskate owners, I promise.)
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

jones

QuoteMines sort of a joy/complaint:

Good luck, my man.  I hope that I get a phone call...

jones

I scored my first win in a mountain bike race yesterday (1st of 11 in my category and class).  

If this keeps up maybe I can change careers...

::)

ALady

Whoa - congrats man, that's awesome!   :)
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

megalicious

my bff came to visit this weekend, and she brought me gigi's cupcakes and a cd of the nashvegas show

:)
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard