Oh, I will dine on honey dew And drink the Milk of Paradiseeeee

mjk73

Quote from: wolof7 on Sep 17, 2011, 01:22 PM
Quote from: Penny Lane on Sep 17, 2011, 01:02 PM
Quote from: mjk73 on Sep 17, 2011, 12:41 PM
The stripper was a little gamey.

dude..

hahahah i missed that one!
She thankfully went home with one of my friends. I stayed a good drunk boy and only got stripper boob glitter on me.

capt. scotty

boob glitter...probably my next forum alias
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

e_wind

;D that whole conversation
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

woodnymph

Capt. Boobglitter....hmmmm.........   ;D

Today has been fraaantastic.... I found out my new job at Earth Fare pays more than my current job, has outrageously good employee discount benefits, seems to want me full time in the near future, and gave me an employee discount on the food I bought today, and I haven't even officially started until next Saturday!  I feel like I'm buzzing right now!  I may have also found a new awesome holistic home to live in!!  *crossing fingers hard!!!**

And I went to a Heritage Festival today at the Folk Art Center on the Blue Ridge Parkway and watched a man shear sheep wool, watched an older hippie man who looked insanely like Willie Nelson, bandanna and all, make a basket out of tree bark, watched a woman use an insane loom.... all these handy skills!  And I took a handful of sheep wool with me, and the lady spinning yarn offered to spin me a little yarn out of it YES I'M EXCITED ABOUT IT!!!   :D  All free!  Goin' back tomorrow to learn about growing apples (and maybe get a little more wool!)  Now I want sheep in addition to goats and chickens...... wheeewww....

An all-around awesome day if I do say so!!  :)
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

TheBigChicken

MMJ in Tulsa :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

woodnymph

Quote from: TheBigChicken on Sep 19, 2011, 04:31 PM
MMJ in Tulsa :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Yeah Chickie!!!!  Woo-hoo!!!!   :D :D :D  Hope you're all good!!

I think I found a new apartment!!!!  :D  It's on a dead end road, has a great garden area, is a holistic environment with no cable tv but wifi!  Has great energy, all natural laundry/dish/bathroom/household cleaners... no toxic crapola throughout!  GIANT SUNROOM FOR PLANTS! The room I would have.... IS A TREEHOUSE!!  It's surrounded with windows and trees!!  It's maybe a mile from a gorgeous big lake with trails.... not far from downtown Asheville.  The only getting used to would be a couple roommates, but I met them today and they seem pretty awesome!  Everyone shares the same basic ideals about lifestyle, and respects privacy.  And the lease is month-to-month, so if I'm not digging it or whatever... I'm not tied down!  And the landlord already ok'd my slightly behind first month's rent (I don't get paid again til the first week of Oct.)

I think it would be a good experience for personal growth, and a FRESH reprieve from this insect-infested deal I'm currently trying to stay afloat in... a beautiful apartment here by the lake, but whoa bugs, and whoa slightly nagging roommate... a nice little monastary for the time being... and a nice drop course in living with others, if I plan on traveling and such in the future!

Here's a few snapshotsss....

capt. scotty

That sounds and looks amazing Jen
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

woodnymph

Thanks guys!!  I told him I'll let him know by Friday at the latest.... I was ready to jump on it this evening after I looked at the place, but I've learned better than to make too rash of decisions..... currently extending the details to my trusted friends, family, and advisors (you friends included!)  Currently waiting to hash it over with my guru of a friend tomorrow, she always foresees things and sheds infinite wisdom on most matters in my life, without fail.

Will keep you posted!! :-D

ALady

Looks lovely, woody!  Best of luck...hope it pans out!   :bath:
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

woodnymph

Thank you dear!!  I hope all is well in your neck of the woods too!! 

woodnymph

I GOT THE ROOM!!!!!  The landlord guy actually called me this morning and said he really thinks my energy would be an asset to the house, and he called to share that he really hopes I take the room!

That kind of sealed the deal, the reaching out to me and the interest in having me stay there!!  Oh and I talked to my guru friend today, and she felt that the signs were pointing this way too!!  What a day catching up with her again too..... always on the same page, through allllll the miles between us......

MOVE IN OCTOBER 1ST LIKE WHOOOAAA!!!!   :D :D :D

ALady

Aw, great news!  Bask in it, lady!   :thumbsup:
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

tdb810

Jen, it sounds and looks like perfection!  SO you!  AND, I have old eyes, but in that first photo, I swear it looks like there is a rainbow over the trees?
Beautiful! Best Wishes!
.....Back at the Model Home

woodnymph

Quote from: tdb810 on Sep 20, 2011, 07:56 PM
Jen, it sounds and looks like perfection!  SO you!  AND, I have old eyes, but in that first photo, I swear it looks like there is a rainbow over the trees?
Beautiful! Best Wishes!

Thanks so much Trish!!!  And what's this about old eyes!??  I think not!

And secondly, to prove my point, that IS a rainbow over the garden!!!  What a sacred spot!!  My room is going to be decked out with windows alllll along the wall, that overlook ALL WOODS.... I am beside myself!  And the landlord is excited to have another gardener on board!  And there is a gorgeous yellow lab (possibly a lab mix but mostly lab)... named CHAKRA!  She's probably 4-5 years old, very well behaved and mellow.

There are 120 feet of INDOOR clotheslines, and 100 feet of outdoor clotheslines.... energy efficienttttt!  And there's filtered water available throughout the house.  The guy who owns the house has got some major systems to keep everyone out of eachothers' hair as much as possible, and to keep the place sparkling clean  :)  I like this about the place, organized and clean.  My own designated kitchen space  8)  Shared with other healthy cookers!  It smells really good all throughout the house!

Oh I can't waitttt  :D

peafunk31

Quote from: capt. scotty on Sep 17, 2011, 12:23 PM
Quote from: peafunk31 on Sep 15, 2011, 11:32 AM
Leaving tomorrow for 6 days in Aruba!!!! :D Fucking pumped! Gonna slam these like strong IPAs at a MPP tailgate party

Well, maybe that's not a good idea. ::) Ah screw it! Bring on the drunken tropical shenanigans!

Just make sure nobody drops any floories in your drink!!  ;D

Have a great time man!

;D managed to avoid the floories. I gave a wide berth to anyone named Doug that looked like this

Homer no function beer well without.

YouAre_GivenToFly

He looks like a real straight shooter to me.
The wind blew me back, via Chicago, in the middle of the night.

woodnymph

Happy Autumn!!!!!