Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

colleen

Congrats, Sean. A star in our midst!  :)
Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film.

sweatboard

Hot Damn brother, that is good news indeed.
There's Still Time.........

aMD

QuoteI'm happy so I feel like sharing this with you all, I just got a small part in an indie film, shooting for the next few weekends in Mass. One of the actors pulled out and my friend who is in it refered me to the director.  I hope I don't fuck this up. hahahaha
Leave in a few hours. Detailz about it laters...  :D

way to go brother!  and let us know about releases and whatnot.  The indy flick I was in premiered this week after five years in the can.  Unfortunately I couldn't go see it because I was sick so now I have to wait for the DVD release.

dragonboy

Great news TK!!! Can you please sign that CD for me before you send it so that I can sell it on ebay when you're famous  ;)

What movie were you in aMD?
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

whothrewthecake

QuoteI'm happy so I feel like sharing this with you all, I just got a small part in an indie film, shooting for the next few weekends in Mass. One of the actors pulled out and my friend who is in it refered me to the director.  I hope I don't fuck this up. hahahaha
Leave in a few hours. Detailz about it laters...  :D

yeah! when you get your SAG card and can go to all the hot red carpets let dorothy and i know and we'll be there

red

I just got home from a great evening out with friends/wonderful girl.  We went bowling, then to my bosses birthday party, then for a few drinks.  I took the great girl home and we watched an episode of The Office and now here I am.  

Best part, we're doing something again tomorrow.   ;D

The Big Come Up

I just recieved both volumes of the early recordings in the mail.  8-)

fitzcarraldo

Thanks friends! It is a horror movie. The director is obsessed with The Exorcist apparently. Shot my first of 5 scenes yesterday, I had to take a walk when they played back the footage of the day. When I got back the director and dp said I did a great job.  :D I'll pm all interested when the trailer is ready. hi 5

megisnotreal

get it, murph!

when you get famous, can you arrange for me to meet the coen brothers?

my current joy: (sun plus windows down plus up on cripple creek) plus payday tomorrow times brad is here thursday equals happy meg

aMD

What movie were you in aMD?

I was a small indy film shot in louisville five years ago and just now getting release.  It's called paper cut.  It has a good soundtrack including a track from mmj and a cameo by hunter s thompson.  i'll looking forward to finally seeing it, one of these days.

dragonboy

I'm off to see Spideyman 3 this afternoon.
I haven't been to the cinema in a long time...maybe a year or so?
Really looking forward to seeing this movie!!!
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

bethofftherecord

Tacos for dinner and Heroes on TV.  Ah, Monday. ;)
nothing can be changed except ourselves

ManNamedTruth

QuoteI'm off to see Spideyman 3 this afternoon.
Shit! Its only a few days away, I had no idea.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

ratsprayer

bootleg that shit!   ;) ;)

dragonboy

bootleg that shit!   ;) ;)
I was going to but then they had one of those 'piracy funds everything bad that has ever happened ever' warnings before the movie so I put my camera back in my ruck-sack  ;)

EC

my nice coworker girl brought me chicken and figs for my lunch.
:)

red

I'm off to enjoy the scenic nature trail for the first time this year!  With a wonderful girl.  Pictures to hopefully follow.

dragonboy

QuoteI'm off to enjoy the scenic nature trail for the first time this year!  With a wonderful girl.  Pictures to hopefully follow.
So that's why the names haven't been pulled out of a hat yet!  ;) ;) ;)

whothrewthecake

i just ordered a pretty expensive dress online but it's worth it because i get to wear it to a smashing event with dorothy and all our pals

megisnotreal

i just applied for two bigass jobs.

everyone channel your positive vibes my way!