Oasis- Dig Out Your Soul

Started by Nikkogino, Sep 06, 2008, 09:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jbones72

YES MSG again!!! :D :D  I got the pre-sale info today.

Oasisinet is very pleased to be able to offer a Pre- Sale to the fans. While tickets go on general sale on October 3rd (October 4th for the Chicago gig), Oasis fans can apply for tickets through the Pre-Sale from Tuesday 30th September @ 10am (local time) until 10PM (local time) Thursday 2nd October (Chicago Pre-Sale open until 10pm Friday October 3rd).

The Pre-Sale password is: OASISINET

Penny Lane

QuoteYES MSG again!!! :D :D  I got the pre-sale info today.

Oasisinet is very pleased to be able to offer a Pre- Sale to the fans. While tickets go on general sale on October 3rd (October 4th for the Chicago gig), Oasis fans can apply for tickets through the Pre-Sale from Tuesday 30th September @ 10am (local time) until 10PM (local time) Thursday 2nd October (Chicago Pre-Sale open until 10pm Friday October 3rd).

The Pre-Sale password is: OASISINET

OASIS
Special Guest:
Ryan Adams & The Cardinals
Madison Square Garden • December 17

PRESALE: Tue., 9/30 at 10AM - Thur., 10/2 @ 10PM

USE CODE: SUPERNOVA  
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

dragonboy

Just got back from the city, the Japanese version is already out. Nearly bought it (2 extra tracks) but decided it was 2 expensive.

3/5 in UNCUT magazine "The 1st half of Dig...may be the most thrilling half hour of music Oasis have mustered since their 2nd album"
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Jbones72

I used the SUPERNOVA code to get my tix, I'm very happy Ryan Adams is opening, I thought that was going to be a west coast only thing.

Round Are Way is another of my favorite b-sides. I've always loved Noel's demo's on a couple of bootlegs I have. I agree that Liam will never let him do a solo album though, that could be the end of them, like what happened with the Kinks.

dragonboy

Has anyone read anywhere how long the DVD is that comes with the CD/DVD? I'm not too worried about the Shock Of The Lightening video/making of but would like to know how long the making of Dig Out Your Soul documentary is.
The CD/DVD package is quite a bit more expensive, still not sure which to buy...
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Nikkogino

28 minute documentary on the making of the album and a 24 page booklet.  

dragonboy

CD/DVD it is then! Thanks very much  :)

Penny Lane

QuoteI used the SUPERNOVA code to get my tix, I'm very happy Ryan Adams is opening, I thought that was going to be a west coast only thing.

Round Are Way is another of my favorite b-sides. I've always loved Noel's demo's on a couple of bootlegs I have. I agree that Liam will never let him do a solo album though, that could be the end of them, like what happened with the Kinks.

oh yes, i love round our way--especially the 'birds are mingin' part--i was like ...what the heck does THAT mean? i don't think i've ever heard that live, though.

Nikkogino

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSVANBmUqb4

Here is a b-side from the new album called "Boy With The Blues"...should have made the album in my opinion.

dragonboy

Penny Lane

just found out i might be able to get my exam moved----which means MSG is an option!! nice!

the album got 2 or 2 1/2 stars-rolling stone--they blasted it---(of course)

bold99

Quotejust found out i might be able to get my exam moved----which means MSG is an option!! nice!

Then it must be really bad...lol.

I highly suggest seeing Ryan Adams and the Cardinals open up for them though.
Last Fair Deal Gone Down...

Penny Lane

Quotejust found out i might be able to get my exam moved----which means MSG is an option!! nice!

i suggest seeing the whole show and i suggest you take your comments to the alt rock thread---you don't belong here! ::)

bold99

i suggest seeing the whole show and i suggest you take your comments to the alt rock thread---you don't belong here! ::)

just make sure your not up front and have the urge to tackle Noel for being an A@#hole...it happens...lol.
Last Fair Deal Gone Down...

Jbones72

Not suprised about Rolling Stone, I was shocked when they gave a positive review for the last cd!

dragonboy

Jbones72

The album is great, this year's been a nice come back for "britpop" 8-)

mjkoehler

It never really went away...in my mind.

brkndwnbus

I saw Oasis with The Black Crowes a couple years ago at Merriweather Post Pav. here in Columbia, Md. It was a good show. It was when Oasis wasn't playing "wonderwall" "live forever" and a couple other hits. I am going to the Dec. 20 show at The Patriot Center.

Mainly, well, 90% of the reason, is for The Cardinals. I like Oasis, but the last few albums haven't had any interest from me.

Hmmm...the show is curently the last on the tour...maybe the bust out "Wonderwall" together...Adams' style, since it's far better.

Penny Lane

Oasis just knocked KOL off the no 1 spot in the UK ;-)