The Stay Strong Until June 10 Thread

Started by mylifeisought, Apr 20, 2008, 08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ms. yvon

*memo!*

[size=24]NO CAVING!![/size]
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

the_wizzard

Quote*memo!*

I myself am still staying strong...and avoiding caving (it seems kind of evil...)

Reverend ToneZone

Forgive me father for I have caved . . .
None of this is physical . . . at least not to me.

megalicious

plenty of caving opps @ this year's jackfest.

y'all still want to do that, btw? i can call my friends who own crystal onyx cave and campground again this year...
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

BuyOrangeRacket

Forgive me, Father, for I have caved?

Seems I've broken the 11th commandment: "Thou shalt not cave in the wretched badlands that is ye Bit Torrent application, for it is blasphemous."

I think I'm going to hell.  :(
Charter member of the Fucking Awesome Weirdos Association of Northern California.

ms. yvon

Quote*memo!*

I myself am still staying strong...and avoiding caving (it seems kind of evil...)
:D

hey meg!  i think dylan has some jacketfest idears brewing!  *peeps on order*
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

lisaskye

I am strong and having fun reading and writing here.
I am listening to stream and stuck on the new stuff at the SXSW stream.
I watched the DVD fro fun to!!
More old songs on e-music and I love the boys in the band so much I do not want to cheat on them.  I love Patrick the most and well, you know....
It will be a big wonderful climax on June tenth...

Love to all of you....

Bigsky

QuoteSomeone tried to tell me to wait for marriage to have sex when I was 13. They said it was better with someone you truely love. They lied.

Who you kidding...you're still a virgin!

tomEisenbraun

Do official releases on iTunes count as breaking the wait? These little tasty nuggets have got me salivatin' hard for this sucker to drop!
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

The DARK

QuoteSomeone tried to tell me to wait for marriage to have sex when I was 13. They said it was better with someone you truely love. They lied.

Who you kidding...you're still a virgin!

Don't bother attacking him...hes already been banned.  ;D
In another time, in another place, in another face

Clarkwork

I'm still holding strong.  I can't wait till June and can't wait till 8/31 for the show at Myrtle Beach!!!  
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

scosby2

Still holding strong...It's all gonna be worth it when I am standing in front of the boys at Bonnaroo. This has been a rough couple of months to say the least.

Stay strong! We are less than a month away

dragonboy

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

manicminer

It's released on the day I get married. I'm convinced it's a sign! A sign of what I don't know lol.

I heard some crappy youtube versions couple weeks ago but I have abstained from hearing the "real" versions. I have "Evil Urges" as well, they gave it to us! and it's been played like, 100 times or more.

I shall stay strong, and buy it on the first day of my honeymoon lol!

Foxtrot76

Maybe it's just me but I'm not finding the wait to be all that difficult. Granted I've played the hell out of I'm Amazed, Evil Urges, and Touch Me Pt.2, but they did just play SNL and there's plenty of live cuts of the new stuff out there. If anything, it's made me go back and appreciate everything they've done up until this point. This is not to say I'm not VERY excited about the new album but I like having something to look forward to...

ycartrob

3 weeks and 1 day left  :D[timestamp=1211167405]

TGMC421

Still strong here as well!

It's released on my best bud's birthday so celebration will be at hand  8-)

pawpaw

I'm still here with you guys, cruisin' toward the Finish Line  8-)

"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

Mr. T.

I've heard some songs last weekend in Amsterdam, but apart from that I'm still staying strong.

Keep up the good work  ;)
We are young despite the years,
we are concern,
we are hope despite the times