18.North Carolina
19.Penn St.
20.Florida St.
21.LSU
22.Auburn
23.Georgia
24.Oregon St.
25.West Virginia
Jim brings all his love, passion, energy and mystery to the stage and says, "I'm right here."

mjkoehler

I will  love it when my Huskers fuck everyones shit up as a giant middle finger to Texas and the Big 12. Still bitter about that bullshit phantom second.

EAZYE

QuoteI will  love it when my Huskers fuck everyones shit up as a giant middle finger to Texas and the Big 12. Still bitter about that bullshit phantom second.

I'll miss our games with the Huskers MJ.  Hopefully they'll schedule a non conference game every now and then.  

I also think #7 might be a little high for us :-/  I'm always pessimistic at the beginning of the season.  Seems like they've been the girl that always breaks my heart lately.
I painted my name on the back of a leaf
and I watched it float away

sweatboard

My preseason prediction is that TN will beat Florida and still miss out on a bowl game.  We have NO depth and by midseason we will be  embarrassing  and lose to Kentucky for the first time in like 100 years.
There's Still Time.........

Penny Lane

It's f-in sweater vest time, people!!

but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

Tracy 3000

Jim brings all his love, passion, energy and mystery to the stage and says, "I'm right here."

BH

Aldon Smith is comin' to getcha.

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

iLikeBeer

While expectations still aren't what they should be for Michigan standards, I'm hopeful for Michigan to get back into the bowl scene this season!  8-)

BTW, The Big House will once again be hosting the largest crowd watching football in America with the completion of those beautiful renovations.  It might actually be a little louder in there as well!   :D

Also, I hate sweater vests!   :P

BO BLUE!!!

Penny Lane

While expectations still aren't what they should be for Michigan standards, I'm hopeful for Michigan to get back into the bowl scene this season!  8-)

BTW, The Big House will once again be hosting the largest crowd watching football in America with the completion of those beautiful renovations.  It might actually be a little louder in there as well!   :D

Also, I hate sweater vests!   :P

BO BLUE!!!

i hope you're back in bowl contention as well.
or else RR will be gone soon....maybe a good thing?
big ten is the strongest it's been in a long time!
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

iLikeBeer

Quotei hope you're back in bowl contention as well.

I'm still on the fence when it comes to RR.  I have pretty much conceded that if he can't get Michigan to a bowl game this year I think he will be gone.

At the same time, I can totally see the potential this team has with the players RR has been bringing in.  So for that, I've been willing to lean on the side of patience.  But trust me, my patience is running on low...  :-/

capt. scotty

is that an Old Miss game or shakedown street in Phish lot?!
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

capt. scotty

Quotei hope you're back in bowl contention as well.

I'm still on the fence when it comes to RR.  I have pretty much conceded that if he can't get Michigan to a bowl game this year I think he will be gone.

At the same time, I can totally see the potential this team has with the players RR has been bringing in.  So for that, I've been willing to lean on the side of patience.  But trust me, my patience is running on low...  :-/

Michigan will once again suck, go 4-8, and Rich Rod will be fired.

Fuck the Wolverines!!

The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Tracy 3000

is that an Old Miss game or shakedown street in Phish lot?!

Old Miss? Please don't tell me you stayed up all night coming up with that one; pretty original.  :-/

What's Phish?

capt. scotty

Tracy 3000

QuotePhish lot > Miss lot

Phish       ;D

currently residing in the "where are they now" file

this is the College Football 2011 thread heady, not the Washed Up Hippie Jam Band thread.

[size=24]F O C U S[/size]

here, let me make this simple :
http://www.mymorningjacket.com/cgi-bin/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1282594808

iLikeBeer

QuoteMichigan will once again suck, go 4-8, and Rich Rod will be fired.

Fuck the Wolverines!!

Why the hostilities towards Michigan capt?  I'm sensing maybe a West Virginny fan?

Ruckus

Fuck the Wolverines!!

Why the hostilities towards Michigan capt?  I'm sensing maybe a West Virginny fan?
He's a Nittany KittyKat.  Lump him in with MJK and his Huskers as wannabe Big Ten teams.  ;)
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

Tracy 3000

Fuck the Wolverines!!

Hey, at least he didn't lump your fans into a heap of "less than" Phish fans. That shit's brutal!

mjkoehler

Fuck the Wolverines!!

He's a Nittany KittyKat.  Lump him in with MJK and his Huskers as wannabe Big Ten teams.  ;)
First we have to destroy this shit hole Texascentric conference we in now. Fuck that, I be old skool...Big 8 bitches!!!!

iLikeBeer

Fuck the Wolverines!!

Ahhh.  Should have known.  Poor little nits fans with all of their aspirations of ruling the Big 10 and all when they joined our confence and what do they have to show for it?  The Northwestern Wildcats have won as many Big 10 titles as Penn St. since the nits joined our conference.  Boy, they've really showed us how to rule the Big 10?!   ;D