The NFL Thread: 2010

Started by capt._headdy, Mar 05, 2010, 07:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Penny Lane

QuoteSo trying to get a rise out of somebody for the hell of it is fair game but discussing sports is silly?

Troll alert!!!

I swear, I couldn't make this stuff up.  ;D   It's ARGUING about sports. ARGUING. Not discussing, like you said. ARGUING. I actually love DISCUSSING sports here. Get it right before you quote me incorrectly (again)

My God, some of you act like we're all stuck in an elevator together. If I bother you, just ignore me. Some people get me and understand I am harmeless. Others act like I have violated their honor or integrity.

I wouldn't take it so seriously and if you can't do that, just ignore me. I'm just having fun.

i get you, tracy. you would fit in in the northeast!
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

.Walt

QuoteSo trying to get a rise out of somebody for the hell of it is fair game but discussing sports is silly?

Troll alert!!!

I swear, I couldn't make this stuff up.  ;D   It's ARGUING about sports. ARGUING. Not discussing, like you said. ARGUING. I actually love DISCUSSING sports here. Get it right before you quote me incorrectly (again)

My God, some of you act like we're all stuck in an elevator together. If I bother you, just ignore me. Some people get me and understand I am harmeless. Others act like I have violated their honor or integrity.

I wouldn't take it so seriously and if you can't do that, just ignore me. I'm just having fun.

I get Tracy too. He gets iced and then he plays the victim. I get he wants things both ways. He wants to be the dickhead, but also wants to be the footloose and fancy free guy. Sorry, it doesn't work.
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

Tracy 3000

Troll alert!!!

I get Tracy too. He gets iced and then he plays the victim. I get he wants things both ways. He wants to be the dickhead, but also wants to be the footloose and fancy free guy. Sorry, it doesn't work.

That's the thing Walts, it does work for me. It just doesn't work for you.

You're obsessed with me and what I say here. I mean, it's sort of flattering, but it's also sort of creepy. You'll eventually figure this out, maybe.

Jim brings all his love, passion, energy and mystery to the stage and says, "I'm right here."

.Walt

Don't tell me what works and doesn't work for me. Ok. Thanks.

That's the 2nd time you used that obsessed line. Aren't you be original guy? Don't worry I'm not How To Catch A Predator creepy. I think it's more that I can remember shit. You were a dick to me when I first joined, and nobody else was. Only you. Over nothing. I've watched you pick and choose your battles. Although you haven't been a dick to new people since you joined again. That's very sweet of you.

You could fit in the northeast, but you couldn't fit in the north. We don't like disdainful people. I guess it's not true...if you can make it New York, I guess you can't make anywhere. You're the most emotional dick I've ever known. Really. You can dish it, but you can't take it. And yes, I'll tell you what you can and cannot dish or take. You really need to look at the man in the mirror. Maybe one day you'll get it.

Much Greater Than Science Fiction

Tracy 3000

QuoteDon't tell me what works and doesn't work for me. Ok. Thanks.

That's the 2nd time you used that obsessed line. Aren't you be original guy? Don't worry I'm not How To Catch A Predator creepy. I think it's more that I can remember shit. You were a dick to me when I first joined, and nobody else was. Only you. Over nothing. I've watched you pick and choose your battles. Although you haven't been a dick to new people since you joined again. That's very sweet of you.

You could fit in the northeast, but you couldn't fit in the north. We don't like disdainful people. I guess it's not true...if you can make it New York, I guess you can't make anywhere. You're the most emotional dick I've ever known. Really. You can dish it, but you can't take it. And yes, I'll tell you what you can and cannot dish or take. You really need to look at the man in the mirror. Maybe one day you'll get it.

This is what I get for attacking Bret Favre? Seems a bit harsh.    :-/

P.S. I read that and first thought it said, "You have the most emotional dick I've ever known." And I was like, uh-oh.  ;D
Jim brings all his love, passion, energy and mystery to the stage and says, "I'm right here."

aMillionDreams

Actually I do ignore you most of the time, Tracy.  But sometimes I can't help but point out what a hypocritical troll you are.  Maybe it's because I'm not in the best mood right now, or maybe it's because you're a hypocritical troll who I wished would've learned a little more from your vision quest and stayed off the forum.  Apparently all you learned while you were gone is that being an internet troll is your true calling.  Good for you, bad for us.
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

Tracy 3000

QuoteActually I do ignore you most of the time, Tracy.  But sometimes I can't help but point out what a hypocritical troll you are.  Maybe it's because I'm not in the best mood right now, or maybe it's because you're a hypocritical troll who I wished would've learned a little more from your vision quest and stayed off the forum.  Apparently all you learned while you were gone is that being an internet troll is your true calling.  Good for you, bad for us.

Really? A personal attack?

aMillionDreams

QuoteActually I do ignore you most of the time, Tracy.  But sometimes I can't help but point out what a hypocritical troll you are.  Maybe it's because I'm not in the best mood right now, or maybe it's because you're a hypocritical troll who I wished would've learned a little more from your vision quest and stayed off the forum.  Apparently all you learned while you were gone is that being an internet troll is your true calling.  Good for you, bad for us.

I'm just having fun, Tracy.  Lighten up!  Geez!  If you don't like it, ignore it.  It's not like we're stuck in an elevator or something
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

Tracy 3000

I'm just having fun, Tracy.  Lighten up!  Geez!  If you don't like it, ignore it.  It's not like we're stuck in an elevator or something

sorry you're in a bad mood

Taterbug

"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

Tracy 3000

seriously, if you cannot handle this stuff, PM me and I'll "back off".

Holding stuff in and making personal attacks on me (and calling me a dick?) [size=14]for making fun of your NFL team[/size] (or making fun of someone else's NFL team?) seems a little misguided. I am under the impression that "smack talk" isn't personal. If you don't agree, PM me and let me know.

> Half the shit I say here is so far out there, I just figured everyone would figure out how ludicrous this is. Guess not. 'Tis one of the perils of the interweb.

So quit complaining if you don't PM me. Thanks

pawpaw

sorry you're in a bad mood

...calmer than you are...

"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

capt. scotty

Yeah, he pulls out the "I was just trying to get a rise out of you" card during every DISCUSSION once his stance gets disproven or doesnt have any merit anymore

I wonder if Id be staring at this if she was on the sideline?

The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Taterbug

Yeah, he pulls out the "I was just trying to get a rise out of you" card during every DISCUSSION once his stance gets disproven or doesnt have any merit anymore

No wonder he lobbed baby batter all over his crocs.  Probably not a good idea taking a picture of it and sending it to her though.  What a total douchetard.  
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

Tracy 3000

No wonder he lobbed baby batter all over his crocs.  Probably not a good idea taking a picture of it and seneding it to her though.  What a total fucktard.

No wonder he lobbed baby batter all over his crocs

yeah, I probably could have gone the rest of the day without that visual. Of course, in my head, Favre is wearing his Packers jersey "porky-pig stlye" during that venture   :-/

Taterbug

Favre will always be seen as a Packer in me eyes, Being a Bears fan ( yes..we are the shittiest 4-1 team in the league)  most of my life, Favre absolutely killed us as a Packer.  I just don't get how these guys can just throw everything away for a piece of ass.

capt. scotty

No wonder he lobbed baby batter all over his crocs.  Probably not a good idea taking a picture of it and sending it to her though.  What a total douchetard.  

lobbed? Brett Favre dont lob nothing...He probably was looking at 4, maybe 5 of her pictures and once he had to finish but couldnt decide which pic to do it on, he probably chose the pictures that were all next to each other and overshot & missed his target
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Tracy 3000

lobbed? Brett Favre dont lob nothing...He probably was looking at 4, maybe 5 of her pictures and once he had to finish but couldnt decide which pic to do it on, he probably chose the pictures that were all next to each other and missed his target

those were probably Tracy Porter's crocs...

Ruckus

Favre will always be seen as a Packer in me eyes, Being a Bears fan ( yes.[highlight].we are the shittiest 4-1 team in the league[/highlight])  most of my life, Favre absolutely killed us as a Packer.  I just don't get how these guys can just throw everything away for a piece of ass.
C'mon Tater, enjoy the ride man.  Sure no one expected this good a start but they are not a horrible team and the defense really seems to be rejuvenated.  Like I said earlier, I don't care that Peppers is juiced again.  At least he's almost justifying the contract he got.  Now if only Urlacher would get back on the special sauce.  C'mon Bears!

Mmmm baby batter.  I enjoyed some of the deadspin comments

Is anyone really surprised by this? I am not. We're talking about the biggest narcissist in sports. He probably jerks off to a picture of himself jerking off. He probably meant to send the picture to himself, not Tits McGee.

The amazing thing is, Aaron Rodgers' dong pics are superior by pretty much every statistical measure.

Knowing Brett, he was probably trying to send them to Suzy Kolber but they got picked off.
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

Taterbug

Favre will always be seen as a Packer in me eyes, Being a Bears fan ( yes.[highlight].we are the shittiest 4-1 team in the league[/highlight])  most of my life, Favre absolutely killed us as a Packer.  I just don't get how these guys can just throw everything away for a piece of ass.
C'mon Tater, enjoy the ride man.  Sure no one expected this good a start but they are not a horrible team and the defense really seems to be rejuvenated.  Like I said earlier, I don't care that Peppers is juiced again.  At least he's almost justifying the contract he got.  Now if only Urlacher would get back on the special sauce.  C'mon Bears!

Mmmm baby batter.  I enjoyed some of the deadspin comments

Is anyone really surprised by this? I am not. We're talking about the biggest narcissist in sports. He probably jerks off to a picture of himself jerking off. He probably meant to send the picture to himself, not Tits McGee.

The amazing thing is, Aaron Rodgers' dong pics are superior by pretty much every statistical measure.

Knowing Brett, he was probably trying to send them to Suzy Kolber but they got picked off.

I know, I'm trying to get excited, And I really was when we beat the cowboys, but shit...everyone is beating the cowboys. Then we get hammered by the Giants, and we pretty much got the Lions game handed to us by the refs with a bow on it ( I know a rule is a rule but you know he caught that ball. ) .  I'm just not thoroughly convinced yet that we are a playoff team.  And the fact that Cutler is one concussion away from drooling on himself and we are stuck with Todd Friggin Collins takin the snaps.    I'm just not sure anymore which Bears team is gonna take the field week in and week out.  
GO BEARS !!!!