The T5 countdown to Circuital

Started by CC, Mar 03, 2011, 05:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ManNamedTruth

Quote from: subinai on Mar 10, 2011, 03:17 PM
Quote from: ManNamedTruth on Mar 10, 2011, 03:11 PM
So we should expect another download sometime today I hope! I just checked my e-mail and the last one was dated last thursday at 5:25 pm.

march 14th

OK, i found where that's listed at as well as the other dates, thanks.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

Apeskies

Whyyyyy did I never explore this message board before? It's SO refreshing hearing so many people geeking out about this fucking amazing band. It's nice knowing it's an active board as well, I hope to get to know some of you peoples.

Can't wait until Monday. Carry on.  ;D

johnnYYac

Quote from: Apeskies on Mar 12, 2011, 02:59 AM
Whyyyyy did I never explore this message board before? It's SO refreshing hearing so many people geeking out about this fucking amazing band. It's nice knowing it's an active board as well, I hope to get to know some of you peoples.

Welcome.  It is a pretty cool place.  And many awesome people here.  Apparently a person's favorable opinion of My Morning Jacket serves as a decent filter. 
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

darkglow

Quote from: johnnYYac on Mar 12, 2011, 11:38 AM
Quote from: Apeskies on Mar 12, 2011, 02:59 AM

Welcome.  It is a pretty cool place.  And many awesome people here.  Apparently a person's favorable opinion of My Morning Jacket serves as a decent filter.

who woulda thunk it?

Nikkogino

I want Circuital in my hands.  I want the booklet.  I want the disc.  I want the vinyl.  Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :bath:

Erik26

I've been studying for mid terms like crazy and every now and then since thursday I just kept wondering, "Where the hell is the next DL?". I can't believe I haven't been reading this thread. (Too focused on Bonnaroo and school) This is what i'm hoping for,

At Dawn-Strangulation/Honest Man
It Still Moves-Easy Morning Rebel/Rollin Back
Z-Into The Woods/Dondante
Evil Urges-Touch Me 2/Aluminum Park

For the last DL day which I believe JohnnYYac said is a Tuesday I'm thinking SURPRISE!!! Circuital gets released TODAY!!!!

Probably just wishfull thinking but hey, a guy can dream right?!
The fact that my heart's beating,
Is all the proof you need

subinai

i mean... radiohead has done the SURPRISE-NEW-ALBUM-pay-to-download; the-physical-formats-will-be-out-later deal soooo maybe MMJ will follow suit

wolof7

Quote from: subinai on Mar 13, 2011, 01:44 PM
i mean... radiohead has done the SURPRISE-NEW-ALBUM-pay-to-download; the-physical-formats-will-be-out-later deal soooo maybe MMJ will follow suit

yea i'm not counting this out. It would be a smart move to prevent leakage. Plus it just seems like something they might do!
Oh, I will dine on honey dew And drink the Milk of Paradiseeeee

Dillsnufus

Quote from: Erik26 on Mar 13, 2011, 01:23 PM
I've been studying for mid terms like crazy and every now and then since thursday I just kept wondering, "Where the hell is the next DL?". I can't believe I haven't been reading this thread. (Too focused on Bonnaroo and school) This is what i'm hoping for,

For the last DL day which I believe JohnnYYac said is a Tuesday I'm thinking SURPRISE!!! Circuital gets released TODAY!!!!

Or maybe at the end " circuital comes out blah blah and to hold you over here is the rest of the songs from the t5 shows"
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

woodnymph

Quote from: Dillsnufus on Mar 13, 2011, 10:29 PM
Quote from: Erik26 on Mar 13, 2011, 01:23 PM

Or maybe at the end " circuital comes out blah blah and to hold you over here is the rest of the songs from the t5 shows"

Haha niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice! I like how you think  :thumbsup:
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

dhartley34

I REALLY want Cobra tomorrow, but I think they'll just stick to the album, in which case I want Strangulation or Phone Went West.

ralph

At my house, we call them uh-ohs.

Dillsnufus

Cobra please (including miss you beginning).  And at midnight
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

Haldon

where's my download!!!  :'(  its March 14th....
i neeeeeeeeeed it

tdb810

anxiously awaiting................. ::) ::) ::)
.....Back at the Model Home

Bigsky

It's the 14th!!! Come on download... :)

ynwa

Quote from: Bigsky on Mar 14, 2011, 10:49 AM
It's the 14th!!! Come on download... :)

yes, PLEASE  :)  (i'm so impatient  ;D)
"You have to be odd to be number one." -- Dr. Seuss

Bigsky

what's going on??? Where is the down load???

wolof7

Quote from: Bigsky on Mar 14, 2011, 01:02 PM
what's going on??? Where is the down load???

I hear ya. I am at work and still have had to look for work as a way to distract myself from compulsively checking the site 2x.minute.
Oh, I will dine on honey dew And drink the Milk of Paradiseeeee

jrod00

Yeah what gives here.  What song is it gonna be?  I'm guessing Honest Man.