So, what Circuital shit are you going to buy?

Started by oistheone, Apr 12, 2011, 12:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oistheone

Woke up this morning and promptly shit my pants after reading all this wonderful Circuital-related news that has been finally bestowed upon us. After I hosed down my computer chair, it became clear to me that there really was no decision to be made -- the super mega 180-gram deluxe Roll Call fun time extravaganza package would have to be purchased. Any time a band rolls out an expensive product that gives me a whole lot of cool shit, I'll pay pretty much anything.

So, what configuration are you going to spring for -- and why?

The best thing is, since all configurations end up with Circuital in the hands of the listener, there is no wrong answer.

e_wind

i need that golden ticket, so I had to do it...
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

subinai

FiddleCastro

Super Duper Deluxe Golden Thingy.  :D :D :D :D :D
I NEEDED IT MOST WHENEVER tbh

Katydidnt

I hesitated for about two minutes on the big box. My mom, who is a tried and true Pearl Jam Ten Clubber put it succinctly when I told her I bought it: "Who needs money to sit in some dusty old bank when you can be having FUN?" Yeah, that's it.
It's all happening.

mgriff73

Quote from: Katydidnt on Apr 12, 2011, 01:19 PM
I hesitated for about two minutes on the big box. My mom, who is a tried and true Pearl Jam Ten Clubber put it succinctly when I told her I bought it: "Who needs money to sit in some dusty old bank when you can be having FUN?" Yeah, that's it.

I had the same thought so I bought the delux package. ;D

littleacorn

I'm buying the Big Box set and a regular black version that I will play and play over and over again
mmj blew my brain to bits on 6-17-11,8-22-12, 6-11-15, 5-28-16, 5-29-16

gardenparty

i'm going to do the regular vinyl and the fan club thing.   though that green vinyl is rad looking

going to save my clams for the uber deluxe live box ;D

tdb810

i think i should just set up an auto-deduction at work for mmj related activities! kinda like a christmas club, only BADASS!

yup, deluxe version over here... :thumbsup:
.....Back at the Model Home

LUJAC

Had to go deluxe...looks like i'm going to have to buy a record player too!!!

EasyRyder

Holy SH*T I should not have bought that big beautiful glorious boxset of glowing Circuitalness...hope mother doesn't find out  :embarassed:

:D THIS IS AWESOME :D
"As citizens of eternity we ought to be without anxiety."

The Ditchrider

First thing I thought of when i saw the album cover was the tin man character from the old 1985 movie "Return to Oz" a movie my younger brothers and sister used to watch non-stop years ago.

Oh and I think I may buy the big boy with everything!

Randall

can anyone speculate as to what "limited" means in the context of the limited delux box for Circuital?  I'm wondering if it is limited to preorders or if they will just use that as a metric to produce like 10% more or keep producing until sales drop off?  8)
I'm wondering what the odds are of scoring the golden ticket.  Let's hear some wild speculation!

kotchishm

Quote from: gardenparty on Apr 12, 2011, 01:43 PM
i'm going to do the regular vinyl and the fan club thing.   though that green vinyl is rad looking

going to save my clams for the uber deluxe live box ;D

same here
Sometimes when I get in my zone, you'd think I was stoned, but I never as they say, touched the stuf

br00ke

i'm not sure ... i'd like to get the grand golden SHAZAM'NESS but with all the shows and traveling i do, i really can't afford it and i rather spend the money on actually going to a show  ??? i dunnoz, i'll probably cave ... maybe? if not i'll definitely do Roll Call and of course the album  :thumbsup:

Im The Dude

I had to get the deluxe edition. Hope it comes with a golden ticket.
7/9/03 6/8/04 10/4/08 5/2/10 8/27/10 10/18--10/23/10(T5) 8/10/11 8/12/11

e_wind

so it just hit me that we've gotten 5 songs from t5 and it says there are 4 downloads from the forthcoming box set. does that mean we get an extra 4?
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

rusty95

Deluxe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Birthday is tomorrow, wife couldn't say no.

So when do we get box set previews? May 31st.
Y'all got any disco ball back there?

EasyRyder

Quote from: e_wind on Apr 12, 2011, 12:37 PM

I did it for the "plantable seed-infused" Circuital bookmark. Have you thought about this? --- THE SEEDS ARE A MYSTERY! they could be anything  ??? .....so exciting....
"As citizens of eternity we ought to be without anxiety."

Randall

Quote from: EasyRyder on Apr 12, 2011, 03:48 PM
Quote from: e_wind on Apr 12, 2011, 12:37 PM

I did it for the "plantable seed-infused" Circuital bookmark. Have you thought about this? --- THE SEEDS ARE A MYSTERY! they could be anything  ??? .....so exciting....
LOL - your expectations may be set a bit "high"...