MMJ & Co Complete Vinyl / Catalogue

Started by e_wind, Apr 18, 2011, 03:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vespachick

Quote from: aMillionDreams on Feb 10, 2012, 04:56 PM
Quote from: ChronicHunger on Jun 02, 2011, 02:22 AM
Speaking of Holy Grails....I remember around the time/or a little after when elizbethtown came out people were talking about a ruckus ep....Anyone ever find out if it exists?

Just saw this post.  Yes, it does exist.  Likely something Cameron Crowe produced and sent to friends.  It has Ruckus' version of Freebird on it.

Also, Cameron Crowe made a movie poster for Elizabethtown that said Jim's name real big and featured him prominently.  Cameron sent the only known copy to Jim's mom.

That is completely awesome.
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

e_wind

I wish I could just lay eyes on the Ruckus Ep
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

aMillionDreams

Quote from: e_wind on Feb 11, 2012, 09:51 AM
I wish I could just lay eyes on the Ruckus Ep

Looks like this:

The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

jones

I just got this email from Badman:

Hi,

I've been searching our boxes and it looks like we only have Acoustic Citsuoca left in Blue vinyl.  Would you like me to send that out to you?

Cheers,

Dylan
Badman

I'm sure I'll go with it, but is this an upgrade, downgrade, or a lateral move? My order was for one of the few remaining red copies.

johnnYYac

Quote from: jones on Feb 11, 2012, 05:13 PM

Hi,

I've been searching our boxes and it looks like we only have Acoustic Citsuoca left in Blue vinyl.  Would you like me to send that out to you?

Cheers,

Dylan
Badman

I'm sure I'll go with it, but is this an upgrade, downgrade, or a lateral move? My order was for one of the few remaining red copies.
Didn't know of a blue copy.  How much?  AC is must-have vinyl.  What a glorious live EP.  A number of folks in the audience have religious experiences, as do I most times I listen to it. 

jones

Quote from: johnnYYac on Feb 11, 2012, 05:48 PM

Hi,

Cheers,

Dylan
Badman

Didn't know of a blue copy.  How much?  AC is must-have vinyl.  What a glorious live EP.  A number of folks in the audience have religious experiences, as do I most times I listen to it.
It looks to be $16.99 in their store, currently available. I paid for red, they offered blue. What's the difference (aside from the color, smartasses)?

Discogs shows blue, clear, and red from Badman.

jones

Here's the latest exchange:

Sure, I'll take the blue.  Just curious what is the difference between the blue, clear, and red that Discogs shows?  Order of pressing, number of pressings, etc?  Thanks!

Do you guys have any other MMJ LPs laying around that you would like to sell?

jones

Hi,

I don't have those stats handy, but blue and yellow/gold were pressed only once, as I recall.

We have MMJ Chocolate and Ice in Brown/yellow swirl and blue/white swirl and in clear splatter.  Let me know if you want any of those and I'll hold your order till Monday.

Cheers,

Dylan
Badman

Dillsnufus

i got the gold but i need to spin it soon . not sure it's in the best of condition.s
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

kotchishm

Quote from: jones on Feb 11, 2012, 07:22 PM
Here's the latest exchange:

Sure, I'll take the blue.  Just curious what is the difference between the blue, clear, and red that Discogs shows?  Order of pressing, number of pressings, etc?  Thanks!

Do you guys have any other MMJ LPs laying around that you would like to sell?

jones

Hi,

I don't have those stats handy, but blue and yellow/gold were pressed only once, as I recall.

We have MMJ Chocolate and Ice in Brown/yellow swirl and blue/white swirl and in clear splatter.  Let me know if you want any of those and I'll hold your order till Monday.

Cheers,

Dylan
Badman

I could be mistaken but I remember people clamoring for the Blue swirl Chocolate and Ice I think it's the rarest one?   Could be wrong, I got it based on pure luck.

Found the thread it was danz that was looking for that Blue C&I

http://www.mymorningjacket.com/forum/index.php?topic=15644.0
Sometimes when I get in my zone, you'd think I was stoned, but I never as they say, touched the stuf

Dillsnufus

im looking to buy at dawn vinyl. if ur selling pm me

thank u
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

Penny Lane

Quote from: Dillsnufus on Feb 17, 2012, 02:05 AM

thank u

i'm looking for this, too..
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

Jellyfish

Hi,

Cheers,

Dylan
Badman

Thanks for the heads up.I didn't know there was any other color but red which I already have.I had to have a blue one.Free shipping too!
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

jaye

Quote from: Penny Lane on Feb 17, 2012, 10:24 AM
Quote from: Dillsnufus on Feb 17, 2012, 02:05 AM

thank u

i'm looking for this, too..

me three.   I found one of the repressings from Barnes & Nobles but they keep extending the shipping date so I think they don't really have any.  I would rather have the older one though. 

danz

I'll keep ya eye out for At Dawn for y'all.  I don't know what happened recently for it to became so hard to find ???

Im The Dude

Quote from: danz on Feb 18, 2012, 12:45 PM
I'll keep ya eye out for At Dawn for y'all.  I don't know what happened recently for it to became so hard to find ???

I don't know either. And the ones on ebay are going for $50?!

I thought it was on Darla.com for sale along with TTF? I check just now and only TTF is available. Its for sale for $15 plus shipping. I can only hope to see repressings of these two albums sometime in the future.

danz, did you play th At Dawn I traded you?
7/9/03 6/8/04 10/4/08 5/2/10 8/27/10 10/18--10/23/10(T5) 8/10/11 8/12/11

subinai

from darla record's weekly email today:

My Morning Jacket -At Dawn 2xLP (Darla) Re-press. Exclusive: The Universe. Release date: 5/22.
My Morning Jacket -The Tennessee Fire 2xLP (Darla) Re-press. Exclusive: The Universe. Release date: 5/22.

johnnYYac

Quote from: subinai on Feb 20, 2012, 12:12 PM

My Morning Jacket -At Dawn 2xLP (Darla) Re-press. Exclusive: The Universe. Release date: 5/22.
My Morning Jacket -The Tennessee Fire 2xLP (Darla) Re-press. Exclusive: The Universe. Release date: 5/22.
And on that note, you can pre-order At Dawn now.  Its $20, TTF is $15, price includes download code, both are 2x LP 180 gram.  Shipping for both $10.

http://darla.com/index.php

bluesky

Quote from: johnnYYac on Feb 20, 2012, 12:34 PM
Quote from: subinai on Feb 20, 2012, 12:12 PM

And on that note, you can pre-order At Dawn now.  Its $20, TTF is $15, price includes download code, both are 2x LP 180 gram.  Shipping for both $10.

http://darla.com/index.php

Sweet birthday present to myself  :)

johnnYYac

Yeah, I have the colored vinyl versions of TTF and AD, so I'm ordering these to have 180 gram black vinyl copies.  $45 for both shipped!  Thanks for finding this, sub!