The 'Anyone Else Drinkin'?' Thread...

Started by dragonboy, Aug 24, 2006, 11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.Walt

i heard its better in bigger bottles.  just kidding  it WAS awesome  :'(. i let one of my buddies have a couple, and he loved them as well. thanks. going to watch spinal tap again.

also i other beer drinking news, this face  :D is not "chessy" anymore.  :D is now i'm drunk.
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

dragonboy

Quotei heard its better in bigger bottles.
;D
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

.Walt

Quotei starting up. i'm doing to the old couple beers (coors light) in the shower trick. nothing better than a hot shower and a cold beer after 6 hours of school and 6 hours of work.

Thirsty Thursday hey?

I will be making my appearance in here sometime tomorrow.  But what to drink?  I think I want beer.  hmm

red???

red

.Walt

wow i really thought that i wouldn't see yah. are you or did you drink beer?

red

Quotewow i really thought that i wouldn't see yah. are you or did you drink beer?
It was a night of poor billiards playing and honey lager drinking.  win win

.Walt

i'm just glad that tomorrow is the first day i can sleep in.  i really plan on sleeping for at least 14 hours. but i'll probably sleep for 10.

.Walt

you said you were a vikings fan, are you a twins fan?

red

Quoteyou said you were a vikings fan, are you a twins fan?
Blue Jays through and through.   8-)

.Walt

i have a buddy from philly. if you even bring up joe carter, he'll lose it. its best time to bring it up, is after he has been drinking. its so funny. mitch williams another name you don't say around him.

.Walt

Quoteyou said you were a vikings fan, are you a twins fan?
Blue Jays through and through.   8-)

do people even care about the blue jays? cause it seem like nobody ever goes to their games.

red

do people even care about the blue jays? cause it seem like nobody ever goes to their games.
They're definitely still 'Canada's Team' but it seems like more people out of Ontario care for them.  

This is our year, and B.J. Ryan is my man.

red

Time for me to sleep.  I expect to see you here tomorrow tripps.

.Walt

QuoteTime for me to sleep.  I expect to see you here tomorrow tripps.

oh you will  ;), and sleep sounds great!

MMJ_fanatic

If any of you get to Quebec (or reasonbly near it)  seek out product from Unibroue--they are all excellent!
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

red

Today is the grand opening for this wonderful new pub in town and drink prices are going to be what they were 20 years ago.  This should be a good afternoon/evening.

.Walt

QuoteToday is the grand opening for this wonderful new pub in town and drink prices are going to be what they were 20 years ago.  This should be a good afternoon/evening.

i'm wondering what the prices are going to be, make sure to fill me in on it.  

.Walt

QuoteIf any of you get to Quebec (or reasonbly near it)  seek out product from Unibroue--they are all excellent!

can't be in the States?

red

i'm wondering what the prices are going to be, make sure to fill me in on it.  
Will do, I'm curious too.  I just hope it's not the same booze from then haha.

.Walt