The 'Anyone Else Drinkin'?' Thread...

Started by dragonboy, Aug 24, 2006, 11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.Walt

i'm still drining CC and Coke. almost polished off a liter, only because i took a nap after work. trust me, i'm not the guy who says "i drink alot"
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

dragonboy

J Walker & The All Stars?!! You've got me there Capt!

I've decided to go with Because Of The Times...I just can't get enough of that one right now (wait for me to scream along to McFearless not knowing half the words!)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

dragonboy

"Always mad and usually drunk
But I love her like no other"

I love that line because it's so true  :-[
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

.Walt

QuoteJ Walker & The All Stars?!! You've got me there Capt!)

trust me, i don't have you. you're full of soul. i think i've told you that before,  but i gotta say, motown kick ass,.

.Walt

Quote"Always mad and usually drunk
But I love her like no other"

I love that line because it's so true  :-[

you cot damn right it is!!!

dragonboy

I shall dig them out Capt, cheers.

My fav recent Motown find is Eddie Kendricks (from The Temptations)
I also have a Brenda Holloway CD on order.

This is the one I bought:

...but I actually prefer the cover to this one, not sure why  ;)

dragonboy

Shit now I've got to hear some Eddie Kendricks...

.Walt

QuoteI shall dig them out Capt, cheers.

My fav recent Motown find is Eddie Kendricks (from The Temptations)
I also have a Brenda Holloway CD on order.

This is the one I bought:

its funny that you brought up Eddie Kendricks, i went home to my parents house a couple times in the last couple weeks. its only funny, because my mom (a nerd in the late 60's) and I were taking about Neil Young, and how much i like him. Then my dad busted in, taking about the Temptations, and explain to me "the 60's"  ::)

dragonboy

Talking to your Mum about Neil Young?
How cool are your folks Capt?!!

This is for you Bro (impress your Dad next to you see him by casually singing Going Up In Smoke) http://www.yousendit.com/download/WFJYc0wwQXBwM2swTVE9PQ

dragonboy

Just so you know, I'm switching to Suntory Malts!

.Walt

QuoteJust so you know, I'm switching to Suntory Malts!

suntory malts, tell me more...?

dragonboy

http://www.suntory.co.jp/beer/index_f.html

I'm drinking 'English Malt Quality' (the 3rd can) for the first time. It's OK but not as good as Regular (2nd) or Premium (1st) Malts.

.Walt

QuoteTalking to your Mum about Neil Young?
How cool are your folks Capt?!!

This is for you Bro (impress your Dad next to you see him by casually singing Going Up In Smoke) http://www.yousendit.com/download/WFJYc0wwQXBwM2swTVE9PQ

this how my parents found weed on me:

"what's this" my dad says
"zig-zags" i say
"what's this" my mom says
"weed" i say
"i see nothing changed since the 60's"  my dad said
then went to college. which sucked that i had to leave on such a sour note.

.Walt

Quotehttp://www.suntory.co.jp/beer/index_f.html

I'm drinking 'English Malt Quality' (the 3rd can) for the first time. It's OK but not as good as Regular (2nd) or Premium (1st) Malts.

yah, it was all in Japaneses (which could be something else, i don't know??), but i see BEER!!!!!!

dragonboy

The Universal language of alcohol!  ;)

Do you realise that I'm only 9 posts away from the big 6 & three noughts Capt?!

.Walt

QuoteThe Universal language of alcohol!  ;)

Do you realise that I'm only 9 posts away from the big 6 & three noughts Capt?!

no i didn't, but we chat a little longer, we could make it 3 posts.
like you said before, it's not about quantity, its about quality. which you have, congrats db and again (i just mixed a drink) cheers!!!!!  [smiley=beer.gif] i'm still drinking cc&cokes. its 7:17 here in Minnesota.

dragonboy

7.17am?!! Shit! Here's hoping you didn't have anything planned for today
(other than nursing a hangover!)  ;)

.Walt

Quote7.17am?!! Shit! Here's hoping you didn't have anything planned for today
(other than nursing a hangover!)  ;)

yeah its late (suns up, birds are chirping, but i don't have to work until 5:00pm so i'm going to be drinking with my japanese folks

dragonboy

I'm gonna hit the couch & watch a DVD Capt.
Get some rest & I'll share a brew with you again real soon!  :)

.Walt

i'm going to bed, i'm pretty wasted, and just exhausted. its 9:00am here, but i have to work at 5:00pm, so i can do what i love....sleep for 8plus hours....good night all!!!