WOW!
Congratulations to you both  :D

Chills

Hey congrats!! Nice ring  :)

Jenny

whoooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
congradulations

bug

oooh, the ring is very pretty Meg!  congratulations you two!
Detroit Cobras @ The Mad Hatter, Covington KY - 7/11/07
Squirrel Nut Zippers @ Jim Porters, Louisville, KY - 7/18/07

.Walt

congrats you two!! :)
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

SMc55

QuoteI'm a great person, folks :-[
Of course you are. So why the sad face?

The DARK

This is my current joy. There's a ring on her left hand.

I didn't do anything too fancy, yesterday, I just broke out a couple of wine glasses and asked the question. I figured I would let her stress out for a little while about how exactly to remove the ring from the stem.

My dad is a glassblower, so he helped me out here. He custom made the two glasses... I snapped the stem, and we'll reconstruct the glass for a future dinner or perhaps a reception.

The ring is a blue topaz... Decided against the traditional diamond, because she's a crazy flaming liberal.

:D :D :D :D :D

Congrats!
In another time, in another place, in another face

Tree

TEO

I am so happy for you two! Brad, the ring on the stem was such a great idea.  Good luck to both of you.   :)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

mjkoehler

[highlight]That is AWESOME![/highlight]. Congrats you 2 crazy kids

ManNamedTruth

I didn't do anything too fancy, yesterday, I just broke out a couple of wine glasses and asked the question. I figured I would let her stress out for a little while about how exactly to remove the ring from the stem.

My dad is a glassblower, so he helped me out here. He custom made the two glasses... I snapped the stem, and we'll reconstruct the glass for a future dinner or perhaps a reception.

The ring is a blue topaz... Decided against the traditional diamond, because she's a crazy flaming liberal.
Best wishes to you two!
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

red

Congrats you two!  I expect an obscene amount of MMJ will be played if there's a reception or what-have-you?!

fitzcarraldo

So awesome! Congrats friends  :D

Hi Red!

fitzcarraldo

QuoteI'm a great person, folks :-[

Hey luvy  :-*

red

QuoteHi Red!
Hey Sean, how's things?

Jenny

SMc55

QuoteMonday is my birthday, I'm on vacation all next week.  I finally have people coming out to my house to re-run the cable in two rooms, fix my dryer and I'm getting my car fixed.  I don't even care that it's going to cost some money I'm just glad to get it done.  

Also, I have wine  :)

Happy birthday Bug  :D

megisnotreal

thanks for the well-wishes, y'all!

bethofftherecord

:D :D :D :D :D

Congrats!

CONGRATS!!  Best Wishes!  Cheers!
nothing can be changed except ourselves

Angry Ewok

It'll be a while before a date is set, but I'll be sure to send out some invitations to you special peoples.

:D

--- and that's 2 real 4 u.