Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ycartrob

Quotebrad will be here thursday and we are going to a civil war re-enactment this weekend. next week is the bourbon festival, and the weekend after that i get to go to the bama/georgia game!

Well, I will send both of you a dollar if you go to the bama/georgia game dressed in civil war gear and, of course, drink bourbon...

megisnotreal

well, we aren't actually participating in the re-enacment, but... it is a dollar we're talking about here...

in the meantime, here is a mr show clip to tide you over:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2XlSXcwJ3o

TEO

Returning from Mizzou and knowing that my Son will blossom like I have never seen before!   :)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

SMc55

QuoteReturning from Mizzou and knowing that my Son will blossom like I have never seen before!   :)
How reassuring for you. Glad he's doing well  :)

TEO

Thanks! He has already had an article published in the student newspaper the first week of school.   :)

Jenny

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
ANIMAL COLLECTIVE TONIGHT!!
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

SMc55

QuoteThanks! He has already had an article published in the student newspaper the first week of school.   :)
That's great  :D

ManNamedTruth

I bought a pair of Dr. Martens today, i haven't owned a pair since high school when i was into punk rock and wore ones that were green. They look like this, but are darker brown, i was thinking about getting this color though:

That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

dragonboy

Comments regarding upcoming releases @ hmv.co.jp translated into English  ;D

"A rapper who represent the Queens NYC, 50 Cent is going to release a new album called "Curtis" on a same day with Kanye's release date!"

"Kylie Minogue is going to release her 10th album on 21st of November! You will get 15% discount for just now!"

"A super producer Babyface is going to release a new album, "Playlist". It is his first album releasing from the label Island."
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

TEO

Watching Colts fans come out of the dome on tape this morning from last night.    :)

dragonboy

Having the house to myself!!!  :D

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Chills

Db's new signature. Wicked!

dragonboy

QuoteDb's new signature. Wicked!
I grabbed that from last month's UNCUT.

Roy Harper's Hallucinating Light & a cup of Earl Grey  :)

crazylove

Talkin' football smack with all the big boys! [smiley=lolk.gif]
"You could kill someone up here and bury them in the snow! No one would ever find them!"- Penny Lane

mjkoehler

Playing B-Ball and catch with the boy on a nice warm (not oppressivly hot) day. And watching as he guns one in, that 20 minutes later my hand is still stinging from.  8-)

EAZYE

just found out that I'm going to acl!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I painted my name on the back of a leaf
and I watched it float away

TEO

Playing one of GD's dancin' in the streets versions from a May of '77 show during a class project today and the student's did not know even what they were listening to. It's fun to watch the natural kinetics develop as the groove gets going, head nodding, foot tapping, minor chair dancing. One class even had an appreciation for the fact that from about 3:40 to 10:00 or so that Jerry was making it up on the spot. (as far as I understand).   :)

TEO

Finally opened windows to get fresh air in the house after months of being closed. Thanks for the COOL air K!   ;)

red

QuoteFinally opened windows to get fresh air in the house after months of being closed. Thanks for the COOL air K!   ;)
Haha, it froze here last night and they're calling for snow flurries by the end of the week!   :-/

It was nice on my lunch hour, I sat outside and read for an hour; that's my current joy.

.Walt

QuoteFinally opened windows to get fresh air in the house after months of being closed. Thanks for the COOL air K!   ;)

i'm feeling the same thing here. this is the type of weather i wish i could get all year long. a very cool 67, sunny, and beautiful. i love  weather were you could wear a sweatshirt or a t shirt, jeans or shorts.

after i get done with school, i'm playing some home-run derby with my roommate and enjoying the day!

but we still have the AC on at 66  8-)
Much Greater Than Science Fiction